[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in a LDR relationship with this amazing girl, yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: screensaver.jpg (887KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screensaver.jpg
887KB, 1920x1200px
I was in a LDR relationship with this amazing girl, yesterday she broke up with me because she thought she liked someone else.

I don't have many friends, I'm not popular and I've been crying since last night, I don't know how to stop. Please help me, any advice or tips on how to get over emotional pain, any songs that helped you get over pain or just stories.

Anything to get my mind off her or help me forget or deal with it, please.

Thank you.
>>
It will take a time for you to feel better and adjust to this. Don't worry about it so much, just focus on looking after yourself (eating well, exercise, time out doors, reading, generally keeping active). This won't make you feel instantly better, but it's VITAL to keep looking after yourself. You kind of have to be your own parent / treat yourself nicely at times like this.

Also, it helps to take a few steps back. You hurt now but the pain will pass, you'll have other meaningful relationships that will be better than this. My first relationship felt like the world had ended, looking back now it seems ridiculous but at the time it made sense. I know she broke up with you, but at least she was decent enough to break up with you rather than slowly make your life more miserable. Perhaps you won't understand that now, but a lot of people will tend to lead others on for fear of upsetting them.

You'll get there, take it easy and take one step at a time.
>>
>>17410069
sorry to hear about that anon. I know long distance relationships can be hard to maintain but if the dedication of both parties are solid it is probably worth it. A girl like that ain't worth it anon just because of a stupid reason she said that she liked someone else it just means that she can't handle the relationship both of you are having since its one the your both are far away. From my perspective she gave up on you because of that and she wants someone close to her. You deserve a better girl anon try dating girls that are close to your area next time. How about try playing vidya gaems and let your self be engrossed by it so that you won't have to remember her? maybe it could work. here are some songs you could listen to

https://youtu.be/LQJUaI-HA-w

https://youtu.be/k4V3Mo61fJM

https://youtu.be/SO9Lj0T93Xk
>>
>>17410141
*its one that both of you are far away from each other.

correcting my grammar sorry about that
>>
>>17410069
Don't try to get your mind off it at first, it will take longer to heal.
Accept the pain, let it purge your body and know that no matter how deep you feel yourself in that hole, you will get out of it a stronger and more complete person.
You will get better, and you will meet a person who will be better for you, even if it sounds lame and you don't want to believe it.
>>
God damn, why are so many of you in LDR's? they're literally the shittiest, least satisfying form of relationship imaginable. OP get your fucking ass outside and keep trying to talk to real girls until you get over your social anxiety and then you can have a real fucking relationship
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.