[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love,Sex and Life. Story and Blogpost thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1444131273161.gif (2MB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1444131273161.gif
2MB, 288x216px
I am a 20 year old kiss-less virgin with no romantic or sexual experiences. I have just been offered a night of non-romantic sex with a very attractive female that has the hots for me (and I very much for her). I am also fucking terrified.

I had the occasional romantic or sexual interest/encounter before and didn't act out on it, got afraid/angry but this girl is the first to actually put it into word that she is DTF so I can't simply act like a blind and deaf retard.

The last 1-2 years have been a trans formative time, turning me from a pubescent autist with rock bottom self esteem into an actually caring human being with real ambitions, sincere compassion and morals, descent social skills and good self esteem. Life is pretty great right now but I adopted an ascetic mindset.

Now the question how will I handle my sexuality in the (near) future. I want the intimacy of a relationship with someone but that is not a realistic option at the current time. I definitely want to fuck but I am also scared of it. (Temporary) celibacy is an option but I want to make real experiences.

Really want your Input on this since sex will become probably only a bigger theme in the future.

TL;DR: ex-turbo-autist virgo wants your advice, experience and pity because he can't quite figure his shit out.

Please tell me your stories too even if they don't relate directly, we can all learn from each other (or have some shit and giggles).
>>
>>17409909
it basically depends on what do you want to do anon. If she wants to do it why not? i know for a first timer it can be a terrifying thing since you don't know what you're gonna do. How about you let her take the lead instead? since she's the one offering maybe she already has experience. Take this as an experience for you so you could handle yourself better in these kinds of situations.
>>
>>17409931
Performance anxiety and fear of rejection are what driving me here. You are probably right though. I need to do this and most importantly I want to do this.

Shit man I am still afraid of having a minor brake down butt I really got to do this. Thanks man.

Can I mention: for 4chan being supposedly the most contrarian, autistic, degenerate and vile site on the web it has done a lot more for my self-awareness, interest for self-study and character building in these 2 years then (most of) the public school system did
>>
>>17410012
well some boards and threads are somewhat decent but that's 4chan for ya. Good luck to you anon.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.