[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I help my girlfirend lose weight? [Update]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1466057549702.png (64KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1466057549702.png
64KB, 200x199px
Hey /adv/ a couple days ago I made a thread:
>GF and I both commit to being healthy
>I start to get /fit/
>She remains obese because she refuses /fit/'s advice
>Makes excuses about exercise
>what do?

Basically most people told me to break up with her.
Some people said to have a discussion with her about it.
One person said
>just force her to follow a diet by making all her meals
I basically said, "Hey, I'm handling your nutrition and tracking your calories now, so here are some healthy options for breakfast." She didn't even object she just agreed to eat whatever I say indefinitely. I also convinced her to wake up early to go on walks/jogs with me. I guess she just had no excuse and conceded.

So I guess to motivate some women to work out and diet, you have to lead by example and show that it works.
>>
>>17409625
Good on you for taking charge. I hope you both stick with it
>>
What advice from /fit/ is she refusing to follow?
Do you exercise together?
>>
I hope things work out for you, but like my ex wife whom I divorced, she may just start sneaking garbage meals here and there. So now you are cooking all of someone's meals (like a parent to a child, your wife is a child), and she may still be eating whatever she wants.

Hopefully that's not how it goes, and things work out for you. Just pay close attention is all I'm saying.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.