[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me end myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: free_757651.jpg (62KB, 233x350px) Image search: [Google]
free_757651.jpg
62KB, 233x350px
Sup /adv/

I bought a plane ticket to fly Tuesday somewhere with a tall bridge that is easy to jump off to kill myself. Thing is, I can't wait that long anymore, so I decided to jump off the local bridge. I have to get over the fence (pic related) and I need some ideas. I don't want to carry large objects like ladders and shit for obvious reasons, and I don't want to pay a hobo to boost me up because homeless people are filthy. Please give me your suggestions. Thanks /adv/
>>
>>17409549
You obviously aren't serious about this if small things like this are stopping you. Also, you know Google image search is a thing right?
>>
>>17409549

Be committed and jump in front of a train. Not at the station though, sneak on the tracks, hide behind a bush and wait till it's too close to slow down
>>
>>17409549
try to climb, worst case you end up wounded, but it doesnt matter since u want to die anyway.
or a folding chair, these are usually easy to carry
>>
>>17409549
Why don't you put this much effort into living, instead?
>>
>>17409554

He doesn't realise that you haven't quite hit rock bottom until you actually take that last step.

If OP is legit he still has the chance to human up and realise how fucking stupid he's being.
But he's probably an unoriginal troll anyways.
>>
>>17409549
>I don't want to pay a hobo to boost me up because homeless people are filthy
Why does that bother you? You're gonna be dead in a few minutes, anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 449x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 449x293px
>>17409552
I'm not trying to be a bother to others, so that's why I want to jump off a bridge.

>>17409553
The barrier is over 8 feet high, I'm not sure a folding chair will be much use. I don't see myself pulling my body over that curved part. Is it easier than I imagine?

>>17409554
Tried that, obviously. Didn't work out.
>>
>>17409566
I won't argue with those dubs.
If you think your story's over, then whatever, but I don't have advice for someone who's at the end of the road. You obviously want a way out, though; so, fucking look.
>>
>>17409566
>I'm not trying to be a bother to others, so that's why I want to jump off a bridge.

M8, you really are stupid if you think your death isn't going to bother other people anyways.
Like, it's impossible that all your family members, your school mates, your coworkers, your neighbours all don't have any contact with you and wouldn't notice your disappearance.

Not to mention the rescue workers who will have to retrieve your dumb-arse corpse or whoever's going to deal with the medical bills should you survive.

There is no such thing as going away without anyone noticing. Unless you drown yourself into a drum of acid.
>>
>>17409566
a trampoline then!
>>
>>17409576
Fun and effective
>>
File: pepe frog annoyed.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog annoyed.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
Take the ticket, if you fail and get caught they will lock you up for trying to commit suicide, and then you will have to wait much longer for the opportunity to kill yourself.

Just take the flight and pick the easy bridge, that gate looks impossible
>>
>>17409549
Can I have the plane ticket if you're not going to use it?
>>
>>17409786
Asking the real questions
>>
>>17409549
Hello m8. My good friend killed himself by throwing himself off a bridge last Monday. Even though I'd guess he felt alone and couldn't deal with the incredible emotional pain, what he left behind were dozens of broken people, wondering whether we could have changed his fate if we'd tried harder. I guarantee whatever kind of suicide you pick, it's going to negatively impact a lot of people and scar some of them for life. You are going to irreparably damage multiple people.

Reach out to someone senpai. Alternatively, run away and live in the woods.
>>
Just jump in front of a train it happens to cattle all the time and they pretty much explode on impact
>>
If you're doing it in the middle of the night no one is going to care if you walk with a step ladder on the path. Have fun wherever this takes you.
>>
File: ascetic.png (2MB, 747x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ascetic.png
2MB, 747x1096px
all talk of suicide disgusts me. it takes for granted the idiot theory that death is the end, total annihilation, cessation. as if it were so simple! ha, every suicidal person is just reborn seconds later in a new womb, will have to go through the same kind of life problems all over again, until they pass that hurdle that got to them. wake up, suicide is just an express ticket to a womb. why not stay alive and triumph? face your demons, be courageous, change your attitude, have confidence. you can't escape life that easily.
>>
>>17409845
Dude, no! You realize that that tends to cause massive train delays all throughout the railway system? I fucking hate train jumpers, those selfish cunts.
>>
>>17409851
>every suicidal person is just reborn seconds later in a new womb
Citation needed.
>>
>>17409566
>Tried that, obviously. Didn't work out.
That's not how it happened. You stopped prematurely. And you know this.
>>
>>17409851
is this satire?
>>
File: 1438335336609.jpg (31KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
1438335336609.jpg
31KB, 505x479px
>>17409851
>>
>>17409549
one way ticket or round trip?
>>
>>17409549
Unless you're a professional level gymnast you're not getting over that without tools. A ladder would be easiest, although I know you're against that. You could cut the bars, either with a 12" grinder or an oxy/acet rig, but that's going to attract a lot of attention. You might be able to put a two ton scissor jack in the middle of two bars and bend them out, but it depends on the bar spacing and how big you are as to whether that'd make a gap big enough for you to go through.
>>
>>17409929
One way

>>17409930
The bars are about 6 inches apart and 1cm thick. I am very slim but I'm still not sure I could bend the bars enough to pass.

Thanks everyone. I went out this morning to buy a portable fire escape ladder. There's one point on the bridge with a thick metal bar going overhead from one side of the barrier to the other. I can just toss it over and climb over the railing. Thanks /adv/
>>
Tell us about whats on the other side.
>>
Stop being a faggot, this is one of the worse ways to go.
Just turn your car on, close your garage and all the air exits, sit inside the car and turn some music on.
You will sleep and die without feeling a thing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.