[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship questions for anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 4565uyuhr46.jpg (56KB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
4565uyuhr46.jpg
56KB, 450x314px
>Gender and age
>How long have you been together?
>How often do you see each other? How often do you want to see each other?
>How much affection do you show each other private v. public? (kisses, hugs, cuddles, confessions, holding hands, etc.)
>How often do you/would you like to have sex?
>Activities when you hang out?
>How close you are to one another?
>How often do you argue and what about mostly?
>Do you like/love/are attracted to them?
... and whatever else you think it's worth including here.

Share some wisdom by sharing your experiences! I'm a fag who, apparently, has no idea how to normal relationship even though I already am in one. For anons who aren't in a relationship it's okay to talk about past ones or imagine what you would like it to be if you had one.
The more answers, the better insight. Any volunteers?
>>
Male 27, 9 years together, we live together and see each other constantly (which I would never want to change), we don't PDA very often but we can be very affectionate/relaxed in private, we have a moderate amount of sex (1/week is normal for our current circumstances, likely would increase if we were able), we generally go shopping (I am the carry guy) or play video games together, we are very close, and I love her an insane amount, I would be pretty lost without her.

We never really argue honestly, the worst it gets is when we have lost something and neither one of us can find it, but usually it's a case of "who saw it last". I do get annoyed that she chews her nails, but that would be the only thing I would want to change about her.
>>
Sorry, i'm a lonely neet like 90% of this site.
>>
>>17409507
- Male, 37
- 20 years (13 married)
- Pretty much constantly, when neither of us is working. Would not change.
- We try to keep it down to a reasonable level. Operative word "try".
- No comment.
- Games of all types, reading, general geekery. Used to fence until health issues forced her out.
- I find it difficult to imagine what being any closer would be like.
- Too seldom for the concept of "mostly" to make much sense. But not QUITE never.
- Yes/Yes/Yes.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.