[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to learn how to live in the world outside of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: best-butt-workout-for-women.jpg (22KB, 260x390px) Image search: [Google]
best-butt-workout-for-women.jpg
22KB, 260x390px
I am trying to learn how to live in the world outside of the internets. I am 25, maybe autistic or just plain oblivious, I did not have a normal childhood, nor teenage years.

Anyway, I was playing pokemon go and one of the gyms was on a very popular trail. I was sitting on a bench, playing pokemon while this woman caught my eye and i didn't notice until it was too late, but i found myself leering. she made side eye contact, then threw her waterbottle in the trash near me and grabbed her cheek (sort of like the picture, but more to the side and a bigger squeeze while looking back at me). she wasn't adjusting her pants, she was wearing similar pants.

i just stared. was she flirting? I am 50% certain she was, but I don't know.

I also had a fucked up experience in uni, so I don't trust girls flirting. Any help would be helpful.
>>
She was fucking with you.
>>
>>17409329
ok, i knew it.
>>
>>17409325
It was just part of her workout.
You could have offered a hand, you chauvinistic pig!
>>
>>17409337
not funny.
>>
no help thread.
>>
watched this vid a while back and its very helpful if you can pull it off when it comes to social anxiety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH2W-Dz8tw0
>>
>>17409363
ok, serious up then.

did you make eye contact? was she looking at you while doing the ass grab?
if so, then it was flirting, you had a chance to flirt back. anything but retreating into your vidya would have been great, even just a thumbs up and then back to the game.
if she wasn't looking back, she was definitely fucking with you.
>>
>>17409325
Has it occurred to you that maybe her panties were riding up or she had an itch or anything else that had absolutely nothing to do with you?
>>
>>17409384
she looked back.

but if she wasn't looking, by fucking with me, you mean she was being malicious?

at uni, in first year, there was these girls who flirted with me for weeks and told me to go buy some beer and meet them up in their dorm room. then they laughed, and basically said I wasn't going to get laid (i never mentioned sex) and thanks for the beer and not to forget my stuff. I felt tricked because they had 2 other dudes there drinking beer i bought. I hate those bitches.
>>
>>17409405
I thought of that too, but her yoga pants/joggers was very tight and she wasn't grabbing anything near her panty line, it was much left but not to the total edge. I wish mac had ms paint so I could draw it. it was a squeeze of her butt cheek.
>>
>>17409408
you didn't charge them for the beer? when they said you weren't getting laid you didn't chuckle and say "well no beer for you i guess" with a smirk?

dude you are beyond beta
>>
>>17409408
if she wasn't looking, it'd be like 'yeah, that's my ass, you wish you were the one grabbing it'
but she looked at you, she wanted to see your reaction. depending on body language you can read it like an invite or a challenge to more interaction, anyway it's flirting since she's leaving you space for an answer, the worst thing you can do is to just go away scared, it's way more creepy.
let me explain - you leered at her, she flirted back... and you retreated. in her mind, for a second, you might have been flirting (and btw, she could have acted disgusted or busted your balls without giving space for a comeback) - but then she understood you weren't, and were just creeping on her.
>>
>>17409420
They said it after it was done. I didn't drink it. That's malicious. Do you think she was fucking with me like that?
>>
>>17409423
ok, that makes sense. flirting as an invitation for more interaction happens because you got a chance to respond. if she didn't look back, she clearly was telling me to fuck off and if I didn't reciprocate, I was basically doing the same thing.
>>
>>17409408
Eh. Knowing they were bitches came cheap, just some beer, but you could have handled it way better.
>>
>>17409325
Op you come off as ultra beta, like seriously? Let me guess, you have been obsessing and dissecting thid little episode in your life intensely for a few days? Can't stop thinking about what it means? It means you are beta.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.