[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 20

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
How can I duck out of a date early without hurting her feelings? Assuming it's a coffee date, how long do I need to stay? How can I give a clear sign I won't call her without being a dick?
>>
So when is the point where you can actually fart while being in the same room as your girlfriend?
>>
>>17409155
At least stay 30 minutes if it's a coffee date. How do you know you want to leave in advance anyway?

>>17409156
Whenever she's comfortable with it. How are we supposed to know?
>>
How come whenever i message a female (friend or dating) half the time they don't reply or get a quick one word and "busy ttyl" but they never get around to messaging me back.
But if i stop messaging them first, after a week or so they spam me like crazy asking where i am and why i don't talk to them anymore, usually when i stop giving a shit they reply. Driving me insane

I'm not spamming them all day every day, but they can't send me an offline reply or a fucking text even if it's a few days later i don't care.
>>
My dick is 6.8 inches and it's uncut.
Is it big enough? What are your opinions about uncut dicks?
>>
>>17409155
just say this

>"wanna split the bill?"
>>
>>17409167
Women have mood swings. If they don't reply means they're tired. If they spam means they have too much energy they know what to possibly do with. As long as they are aware of it they shouldn't get really upset about you not messaging them.
Femanon, telling from my own experience.
>>
>>17409156
just dutch oven her tonight and if she's still around in the morning she's a keeper
>>
>>17409168
Yes.
Don't care, hardly anybody does. Guys do, since apparently heterosexual men spend a lot of time thinking about dicks.

Girls, how much does your horniness vary with your menstrual cycle? I always thought it was normal to vary quite a lot from not much to ohpleaseyesallthetime (hello, ovulation), but my friend told me its sorta the same all through hers.
So am I the weirdo or is she?
>>
>>17409184
Mine is really random, not depending on the cycle, but on my mood. I jump from horribly excited(and horny) to utterly depressed in matter of days, and it isn't really affected by my menstrual cycle. I guess it depends on the person.
>>
>>17409193
Well I have mood swings as well of course (who doesn't?) but I noticed my horniness varies a lot with my cycle as well.
Just thought that was pretty normal hence why I asked, but thanks anon.
>>
>>17409181
They only get upset when i don't message them for a while because apparently I have to be the person to initiate conversation every time. Maybe I'm boring as fuck.
>>
>>17409207
Maybe. I have a friend like that. He spams me hello once in a while, and he's annoying as fuck so i just ignore him. When i feel like talking to him, i initiate the conversation. This seems logical, but i know many people don't act logical, so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>17409213
Is it selfish of me to expect a little more... participation from people? I don't expect them to drop everything, or include me too much in their life but is it really that hard to take 10 seconds every couple days to reply to a text/skype etc.?
>>
>>17409160
>At least stay 30 minutes
Any way to duck out after like 5 or 10?

>How do you know you want to leave in advance anyway?
I bore of most girls I meet within like 2-5 minutes. I'm very good at reading people quickly, and that's about as long as it takes.
>>
>>17409225
If it's a woman and she's not your gf then don't expect anything more.
If it's your gf then you need to talk about this. If things don't change consider breaking up, because it won't likely work, especially if shes like this outside of texts as well.
>>
>>17409230
>Any way to duck out after like 5 or 10?
No, that's fucking rude. If you're so good at reading people quickly, why can't you do it when you meet her and not waste her time?
>>
>>17409232
I can't even get to the gf stage these days.

Thought I made a real connection with a girl at the end of last year, things were getting serious then she called it off cause she found someone "more interesting".

This has happened to me 4-5 times throughout life. I guess that means I really am boring? Boring people don't deserve love? I'm so sick of being alone.
>>
>>17409240
Get more interests
be more confident
you like a girl, go for her, you need to get her with all you have. She will either be charmed or think you're a creep.
>>
>>17409247
It's kind of hard when they don't fucking reply.
>>
>>17409257
so take that as a no.
some women are cunts, others are dumb so they dont know its rude
>>
>>17409263
And the good ones are taken, maybe i will drive my car into the ocean afterall
>>
>>17409184
>Guys do, since apparently heterosexual men spend a lot of time thinking about dicks.
If you've ever seen a public mens restroom you'd already know this.
>>
Is there any way to prevent flaking?
Ive managed to get two dates out of the last two single girls i met but after two dates they flake and we dont meet again
I get kisses, im confident and trying to escalate but things just go to shit

I just dont know what im doing wrong and i cant exactly ask em
>>
>>17409271
Never have, thank goodness.
>>
>>17409275
My running theory is drawings of dicks are how the modern male marks his territory
>>
>>17409282
satan has big dick
men are naturally evil
there's a connection here.
>>
my dick is 4.5 x 4.5 inches, is it long enough
>>
girls why are you boyfriends with all the obnoxious brutes, why do you deny sex to nice guys
>>
>>17409394
because they can easily use you without sex
>>
>>17409394
Because my boyfriend is not an obnoxious brute and you are not truely a nice guy, you're just a whining lying asshole.
>>
What do you guys think about long distance relationships? Especially if the girl suggests it?
>>
>>17409458
hope you get hiv slut
>>
>>17409394
Wow, you've really opened up my eyes. Let me dump my boyfriend for you
>>
>>17409459
i'd suggest you tell her you identify as polygamous
>>
>>17409466
>>17409458
what country are you girls from
>>
>>17409473
I am the girl tho.
>>
>>17409475
Tee hee, don't hit on me, silly boy!
>>
>>17409483
>just fucking answer me, america right? it's mostly americans who use 4chan right
Bby, why'd you delete your post?
>>
>>17409478
do you own a dildo?
>>
Actually asking the same gender: Circumcised guys, is your penis glans uncovered when flaccid? Does it chafe against your underwear?
>>
>>17409492
i do, lmao
>>
File: 1436886887780.jpg (40KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436886887780.jpg
40KB, 852x480px
>friends with this chick
>not really my type
>became close friends though over time
>she occasionally comes to me to cry, vent, talk particularly if she's had a bit to drink and generally about her childhood/family issues
>she gets a new boyfriend who she always seems to be fighting with
>been together for like half a year, maybe more I want to say?
>pretty sure he's a little uncomfortable with me too
>I'm starting to feel like her behavior is a bit inappropriate and that this is stuff she should be talking to her bf about

Am I overthinking it or is there something to it? If so, how would you even broach this kind of topic?
>>
>>17409493
yes
no
>>
where the fuck am i???
>>
>>17409497
how often would you use it? is it big?
>>
File: 4chan.png (152KB, 225x330px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
152KB, 225x330px
>>17409505
now this is unrelated as fuck
>>
>>17409510
it's not and here's why. when you are away from your bf you aren't going to be feeling him at all. you obviously are a normal human being and other guys are going to turn you on. it's not that you lose control or are going to cheat on your bf but you are essentially on the market. it comes down to your behaviors. so when i ask about the juicy details, the size of the dildo and how often it is used completely matters to this. a lot of people masturbate in a therapeutic and ritualistic way. this affects our day to day life, a little or a lot.
>>
>>17409515
Let's say it's enough for me, been single for 2 years now and it kept me satisfied.
>>
>>17409519
more satisfying than having a guy once in a while within those two years?
>>
File: 1469247099947.jpg (242KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469247099947.jpg
242KB, 900x400px
>>
>>17409531
Should be enough. Although i didn't really sleep with anyone during these two years. Was quite busy back then and rarely even talked to my family, not to mention looking for the D
>>
File: image.gif (36KB, 792x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36KB, 792x296px
>>
>>17409542
he's right tho
>>
>>17409230
No, it is indeed quite rude. See it as an opportunity to practice your conversational skills.
>>
>>17409545
No, he isn't. Concluding that any guy who gets laid when you don't must be a dumb fuck is as old as time, and Elliott was just a self centered asshole who expected women to flock to his superiority.
It wasn't just women who avoided him, men didn't want to be around him either.
>>
>>17409563
it's unfair
>>
what's the earliest you told someone you loved them in a relationship?

I've been dating my partner for around a month, and they told me last night they were falling in love with me. They said if I wasn't at that level yet it was ok but they wanted me to know.
We have known each other for about a year, and been friends and real talkative that entire time. I talked and comforted them through some really rough personal events a few months back. And if they're in love with me doesn't scare me, I really care about them and can't imagine not being together at this point. But their confession surprised me.
>>
>>17409570
Yes, but what in life is fair?
>>
>>17409563
No shit. The guy was above average looking and was extremely well off. His biggest enemy was without a doubt himself.
>>
>>17409580
fuck you we need sexual welfare
>>
>>17409600
this
Why don't we use women as breeding tools
>>
>>17409602
i was thinking more along the lines of government subsidized prostitution
>>
>>17409600
Will never happen because no one in charge would directly need a service like this, and even if they set themselves to community services shit like poverty takes priority over sexual release. Not to mention all the practical aspects.

>>17409604
Can you imagine that your daughter gets assigned to fuck an endless supply of unwanted men?
That's right, no one can.
>>
>>17409611
idiot

willing prostitutes are paid for in full by the govt instead of customer
>>
>>17409611
are you saying my daughter won't fuck an endless supply of unwanted man if i raised her today?
>>
>>17409614
Not if you raise her right.
>>
>>17409611
how are incels suppost to get laid then
>>
>>17409617
Ditching the victim complex would be a good start.
>>
>>17409613
There won't be enough women willing to do that. Prostitution has been probably the most looked down upon profession since the dawn of mankind, and that won't change overnight. Not to mention that it is emotionally taxing to literally expose yourself to strange men, at least part of them treating you with crude indifference or disdain. And it kind of wrecks your own private enjoyment of sex if your job consists of fucking people you loathe.

I know what I'm talking about, I'm Dutch, prostitution has been legalized here for a relatively long time. It's still undoable to fill the limited amount of brothers and windows we have with women who want to be there, and human trafficking from Eastern European countries is still a big issue. And they all have an emergency button because a customer suddenly getting violent and threatening them is just part of the job.
>>
File: 1253991911473.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1253991911473.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
Anyone else finds texting the girl you like extremely boring?

When I'm face to face with a girl it's entertaining, the conversation is fluid, but texting makes the magic go away, and you get nervous because you feel like you have to reply but you don't want to talk about meaningless shit, to the point where I only talk to girls to say "wanna meet at X place?".

wat do
>>
>>17409617
By trying to form a connection with someone, the way people always have. Sex doesn't exist in a vacuum, it is embedded in social interaction and itself a form of social interaction. Should the government also supply you with friends?

And sure, it's frustrating to not be desirable at first glance when there are people who don't have to work for it. But consistently avoiding social situations and then being frustrated that you don't get to have the one part of social life you do desire is not going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>17409635
>first glance
>>
>>17409572
I told my guy, who I love very much, about four months into the relationship. We're at seven now.

Honestly I didn't even know him before we started dating (tinder) but we clicked really well.
>>
>>17409572
That being said I've had guys tell me they love me within a month
>>
Are there any pretty girls that don't shave their legs?
>>
>>17409499
She probably trusts you more than him. I dunno why she is with him if that's the case, but it seems like it.
>>
>>17409643
I'm like a 7/10 which isn't really pretty but not terrible and I shave mine only like once a month if that helps
>>
>>17409643
I am like 6/10, so not really pretty.
>>
>>17409649
>>17409652
Eh not that bad, I'm chatting with a girl that want to meet in person and I have no idea how does she look like, the only thing I know is that she haven't been shaving legs for few years... Eh I'm full of doubts
>>
>>17409654
Maybe she doesn't grow leg hair
>>
>>1740965
Ask for a pic?
>>
File: 20160729_184618.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_184618.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Male anon here. Has you or your partner ever done anything to make blowjobs taste good that really worked? Chocolate sauce, etc.

I've traded oral with every woman I've been with, and I've never had a complaint (I keep myself clean) but I'm curious in ways to make it more enjoyable beyond the whole "getting off on partner getting off" aspect.
>>
Why would girls find me attractive when im short(5'6)? this is weird for me and i dont know how to handle it. shouldn't no women ever find me attractive?
>>
>>17409156
The girl I'm dating straight up told me she doesn't care if I fart. We've not been together a month.
>>
>>17409493
Yes.

No.
>>
>>17409712
Oh my god that's such a revolting idea what's wrong with you.
>>
>>17409833
You'll understand when you're in middle school.
>>
How come women who are in a relationship flirt with other men? Do they just find it fun?
>>
>>17409855
How come men flirt, lie, cheat?
Some people are cunts, duh. They do it for excitement, out of boredom, dissatisfaction, or, again, pure cuntiness.
>>
>>17409855
Evilness
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I've seen these peculiar twin bite or twin cuts in women before. They usually hint that they really like me when they show it to me as well. What is the exact significance of this and is the type of woman who is wont to do this a bit of a lunatic or is it a legitimate way for a young woman to display her passion?
>>
>>17409515
When I am away from my bf I miss him and I am not turned on by other guys at all.
Then again I was able to stay a virgin voluntarily for 30 years. I have no problem being by myself, fiction satisfies me fully, and I only wanted the best for myself. You aren't that.
>>
>>17409817
If you really believe that girls shouldn't find you attractive you just take what you get cause it might not happen again.
>>
>>17409156
Depends on the people. I have a pretty gassy friend who's always been unapologetic about it lol. Her and her bf fart all the time. Though I think it was about a year in until he tried to fartbox her under the sheets for the lulz.

Me personally, I tend to wait until it happens. Can't hold em in forever. However I don't think I could date a dude who would be so disgusted by a fart I could never do it in his presence. If I don't have free farting privileges in my own damn home then how is that living, right?
Everyone shits, everyone farts. It's just a part of life man, let your farts fly.
>>
I get really jealous when I see women get emotional support so easily. When I see women encouraged to express themselves. When I see women handed money by lonely guys paying for their attention. When I see people get shamed for insulting a woman, but in the same breath forming a lynch mob when it's a guy.

What makes it worse is that my hormones make me want to jump on the bandwagon and put women on a pedestal and throw my fellow men in the dumpster.

It almost seems like the job of being female (especially on social media) is more lucrative and rewarding than any STEM career I could reasonably work towards.

Women, what is your view on that and is there some kind of equivalent sentiment you have towards men in general?

I'm asking from the angle that I think MRA/Gamergate radicals are total trash humans and I want to mentally distance myself from them. But their complaints line up so well with what I see anecdotally
>>
>>17409168
It's too big for me imo. I've never fucked an uncut before, but I've given blowjobs/handjobs to one before. It's tit for tat really, I don't have any strong opinions on it one way or another.
>>17409272
Not really, they just weren't that into you. It happens, sometimes you get in a rut and have a streak of them. Just keep trying.
>>17409386
Sounds good to me.
>>17409394
Here's your (You). Don't feed the trolls guys.
>>17409503
Hell.
>>17409572
When I was in like high school I said it after a month once. It wasn't love though, I was just 15 and hormonal.
>>17409624
I find most text base interaction boring, no matter who the person. After all, it's so artificial, we were meant to communicate face to face. Nothing wrong with that.
>>17409643
Pretty is subjective. I shave whenever I feel like it or feel like I should (IE before a date/job interview). In summer, that means I'm usually rocking some stubble with my shorts and idgaf about it really. In winter, kek, I'm a damn woolly mammoth because who the fuck's gonna know under my jeans anyways.
I prefer shaved in the long run though, once it gets to a certain length that I can feel the breeze through it, it grosses me out and I shave it. Feels like I've got bugs crawlin on me. But a little stubble, eh I'm lazy enough to leave that be.
>>
>>17409712
lol I'm pretty sure cum is gonna be gross no matter what you eat man.
I'll put it in prospective for ya though, I find it gross enough that I won't ever take a full load in my mouth again. Tried it once, never again. Cum on my tits all you want, and I'll deal with the precum, but that's as far as I'll go orally.
If the chick(s) you're with are willing to take it, then it obviously doesn't bother them enough for it to be an issue.
>>17409817
Yes, there's no woman in the entire world that likes short guys. That's why Kevin Hart is married.
Seriously, yes, if you're under 5'8 it's true your dating pool will be smaller, but not nonexistant. You gotta roll with the punches you're given man, I know being a roastie means my dating pool is smaller but hey, there will be someone out there that not only likes it but doesn't see it purely as some sexual novelty for the lulz.

As far as I'm concerned though, my only "requirement" on height is that he's taller than me. That means you can be 5'4 and above. There are lots of short women 5'0-5'3 man.
>>17409855
Why do men do the same thing? Some people are shits. Can't do nothing about it and having a penis or vagina does not exempt you from it.
see>>17409874
Also could be your definition of flirting is too broad. I remember back when I was a kid so much as talking to the opposite sex was flirting, and as an adult I found some people never grew out of this middle school mentality.
>>17409891
What the fuck kind of abstract trolling is this?
>>
File: makes me wanna kill myself.png (36KB, 127x99px) Image search: [Google]
makes me wanna kill myself.png
36KB, 127x99px
Girls can you explain why you knee-jerk avoid guys whose main hobby is video games but constantly engage in one night stands with the poser wannabes who get drunk in a bar or club every weekend?

Are you that turned on by confidence that you can't even tell when they're a bunch of nobodies putting on temporary personas after drinking some liquid courage?

Yes, I'm mad.
>>
So, it's been a month that I've been in a relationship and I can't think of being with anyone else than her. But I always have this anxiety that I'm not living up to her expectations. That I can do better and make her a happier person. But I can't figure out what to do. She insists that she's okay with everything, but I can't believe her. Can I ask what a girl might expect from a guy she really likes one month into their relationship?
>>
File: 200.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
Man, isn't it too early in this thread for it to be shitted up by robots? I'm not even going to give you a (You).
>>
>>17409977
Is he there for me, does he give me emotional support and accept my emotional support to him? Do I enjoy his company?
You're freaking out too early man, you're only a month in. And I'll tell you nothing is more annoying than telling a dude you don't need anything more from him, that he's doing everything right, and being told that's a lie and constantly barraged with questions on how to make it better. Because there's literally nothing to make better.
Chin up man, if she says you're doing fine, then you're doing fine. If you have zero trust that she'll tell you the truth about this kind of shit then I'm sorry you have a garbage relationship and you're setting yourself up to fail.
>>
>>17409989
I should add that she wanted to open up to me with emotional stuff, but felt weird that I couldn't return the favor and stopped on her tracks. Whenever this issue is brought up, she says that I perhaps just need more time since this is new to me.

But yeah, I'll try and not be paranoid, I suppose.
>>
>>17409962
not a girl but there are tons of negative stereotypes associated with people who game and especially those who would call it their main hobby

i have no problem with video games obviously as i'm male and not completely soulless but it's not hard to guess as to why a normie girl might be turned off by it as it could cause a lot of problems in a relationship or speak negatively about you as a person

when my best friend was with his ex it was awkward going over there a lot of the time because he was just playing video games while she watched, she'd say his name for whatever reason and it'd take her like 5 tries to get his attention

that's the kind of thing i'm talking about, it's definitely possible to be well adjusted and play video games but the stereotype that video games are childish and for maladjusted people using them merely as an excuse to escape reality is still strong, especially with riajuu chicks
>>
Girls,

Visiting my ldr gf in a week.

Would it be trashy to ask to take some nude pictures of her?
>>
>>17410020
Make sure to post it on /hr/
>>
>>17409572
Sounds FAR too clingy. Dump them immediately and let them know why.
>>
>>17410001
Yeah, I mean you should def listen to her if she wants to vent, even if you feel you can't share that much about yourself. That's what friends and boyfriends are for. Hell it might even make you feel more comfortable to open up too.
All in all though, yeah chill out. It's still new, it's ok and normal to feel a little worried about being inadequate, but just let that worry motivate you to improve, not wallow in it you know? And def work on believing her when she says you're fine. You'll only push her away if you keep asking how to fix something that's not broken you know?
>>17410020
Nah you can def ask, just be fine with it if she rejects. I never take nudes no matter what precisely because of people like >>17410023. I just cannot guarantee they won't get spread either during or after our relationship, or accidentally through theft or whatever. Too risky, not going to ruin all chances of ever getting a job over a couple nude pictures.
>>
I fooled around with a housemate/landlord that I was staying with during an exchange abroad. He was attentive for a few weeks afterwards but since a new (super hot) girl arrived at the place he started to draw back (ignore me).

A few days before I flew out he was pretty quiet and didn't say goodbye to me on the day I left or anytime before that.

Was I ghosted?
>>
>>17409712
Idk anon, but my gf actually loves the taste of my cum naturally. Says it tastes like fruit.
>>
Is it best to tell a woman that I'm a virgin before sex? I've heard it makes the experience better since they don't expect things from you.

21 if it matters.
>>
>>17410046
He thought it would be harder to fuck her if she saw you 2 together he was stupid because it would be easier
>>
Hey girls

I just started seeing a girl a few weeks ago, and last night we had sex for the first time. However, I've been single for 4 years and picked up a porn habit. I had decided to stop a few weeks before talking to her (I was showing signs of end stage minor porn addiction), and unfortunately one of the side effects of stopping is temporary ED. So, the sex was sub par, 100% on my part. However, she felt that it was her, and that I was just trying to make her feel better. She has self confidence issues, even though she's bangin'.

A) How do I go about convincing her that it really had nothing to do with her, I'm just a colossal failure? B) What the fuck am I supposed to do the next time she comes over? I can't just put it off, we probably see each other twice a week. I'm fixing my diet and going back to the gym, so I hope the test boost helps.

For what it's worth, I eat pussy like it's the only food I've seen in months, and she's never dated anyone who would do it for her. It actually took a lot of convincing for her to let me make her cum. And also, she really likes me. So, the situation isn't unsalvagable.
>>
>>17410049
what the hell does tasting like a fruit even mean
>>
>>17410102
Have you never seen a wine review? You should, it's hilarious.
>>
>>17409962
I know a lot of girls who dated gamers. I used to be a "gamer". You know what the unanimous complaints were?

Poor hygiene
Poor self worth, riddled with insecurities
Bitter
Inattentive
No motivation for anything other than video games
Usually neglectful in all relationship duties, physical and emotional
Often jobless, or job is never the priority
Usually, the person's intelligence caps out at knowledge about video games or TV.

Not all of these things are 100% applicable, not all fruits are apples and all that. But, one going is that you know what they never really mind? The video games. If you're single, it's because you're likely several of the things above. I know quite a few gamers with girlfriends, they just also have jobs and self respect. Don't make your hobby your label. Learn an instrument, read a scientific book, teach yourself something to use in a conversation.
>>
Girls, how can a guy be romantic at Disneyworld?
>>
Made a thread on this but I'll post this here too:

Hey /adv/

So last night I drunkenly let my friend message a girl I went on an awkward date last year on Tinder (her and I matched again on Tinder). She ended up basically instantly giving me her number again and we set up a date for this week.

So a couple of things;

1. My female friend that is friends with her told me that this girl "thought I was attractive and cool but never saw it going anywhere." Should I still go through with it? But to be honest this friend is sometimes salty when I talk to other girls so she might just be saying shit.

2. My buddy set up a place that is kind of far for the both of us (I forgot that she like moved). Would it be okay to change the location or would that come off as weird?

Thanks in advance
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 415x355px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 415x355px
>>17410355
>>
Fucked a girl I work with last night. We were both totally drunk. That combined with me bashing it twice daily I was unable to cum. This is fine right?
>>
>>17410355

Finger blasting her on Space Mountain.
>>
>>17410375 happened to me when i wasnt in the mood to fuck and i was drunk i honestly think theres no problem you were just too drunk to fuck
>>
why do I keep messing up breakups. like usually I can't just make it a clean easy break and I get emotional about it, even worse when I'm in a rut in life. literal insecure pussy mode. yet Other times if I have zero emotion, the woman is begging me to take her back and fix whatever is wrong. is it the only ones I care about that it happens?
>>
>>17410083
Just tell her the truth?
I dunno lad, if a dude just told me what you just posted, I'd be fine
>>
Fellow gentlemen, what should I do if I don't like PinV sex but love giving oral? A friend hooked me up with a girl from his workplace and we hit it off. She invited me to come over to her place next weekend and I don't know what I should do.
>>
>>17410077
Idk, depends on the woman. I'll tell you what I hear when a dude has to point out he's a virgin though.
"Hi, you're likely to have an awful and shit time because I'm not even going to pretend to know what I'm doing. I have zero confidence going into this and you're going to have to do all the work. I'm telling you this specifically so I don't have to work as hard and so your disappointment I already know you'll have is justified."
Frankly as far as I'm concerned it's a self fulfilling prophecy and that's why they "don't expect things from you". You're already telling them before you begin you expect to be terrible. I really don't think there's any reason to tell a lady if you intend to even attempt to give her a good time unless she specifically asks. And this is comin from a woman. Seriously, 9 times outta 10 she ain't even gonna know. Give yourself some credit, sex really isn't rocket science. Communicate with your partner and ask her what she likes, and do that. Instead of going into it expecting to be terrible, go into it expecting to be incredible, go into it actually wanting to give her a thrill. If you go into it with a positive mindset, you'll have a positive experience.
>>
What does it mean when girls look at me like they are curious onlookers or as if I looked like an alien? It's the only way girls """interact""" with me...

My understanding of when a girl is attracted she will give you little glances here and there, smile at you or something.

What do I say, what should I assume about a girl who gives me this treatment?

Guys do you know this feel?
Girls can you tell me what I should assume?

I just wanna know really.
>>
How do you go about having the exclusivity talk with someone? It's been about 4-5 weeks since we've started talking and we've been acting like a couple after our first date. We hit it off pretty instantly.

Context:
He's 23, I'm 25. My past relationships have always just kinda grown into something more without needing to say anything. It's also been several years since I've wanted to settle into a relationship with someone so I'm a bit rusty, I guess!

This is the first time I've hit it off with someone from a dating site, too, which is the only reason I feel it may be important to talk about/bring up.
>>
>>17410641
If it's just one girl it means shes interested. If many girls, you either actually look like an alien, or are extremely handsome.
>>
>>17410150

>Poor self worth, riddled with insecurities
>Inattentive
>No motivation for anything other than video games
>Usually, the person's intelligence caps out at knowledge about video games or TV.

As a gamer guy, I can relate with these, Still a lot of work under way :c. Well, I've had worse days in some aspects.
>>
>>17410717
Last night, I asked the girl I was seeing if she wanted to be my girlfriend. She said it was too soon, but that she really likes me and just wants to take things as they go for right now.

So, I'd do something like that. I find that direct questions usually get the most clear responses
>>
Fellow girls, (and guys I guess, whatever)
Anyone else find it weird how fucking skimpy swimsuits are? Like the default for women is to run around basically in our underwear (even one-pieces fit like a bra and nickers, just covering the midriff) and finding anything with a bit more coverage is a challenge and will look unusual. While the default for men is long ass shorts, where the speedo is kinda considered funny for how revealing it is.
>>
>>17410822
There are other, more modest options for women, and I know very few women who feel comfortable in a bikini. Most wear one-pieces or tankinis with swim shorts, and wear something on top to cover up a little when they're not in the water.

>the speedo is kinda considered funny for how revealing it is
No, it's more that it just looks ridiculous.
>>
>>17410798
Hey man, I've been there. Which is why I wanted to give the advice.
Video games are fun, but they are a distraction. It takes 40 hours to get good at something. How many multiples of 40 have you wasted playing video games? The skills aren't even cumulative, you play guitar for 1000 hours, you'll be great. You play video games for 1000, you'll be good at one game that will be dead in a few years, anyway.

Pick up some scientific works about string theory. Modern scientific material is very easy to follow, but will give you profound insight. And good conversation pieces. Check out "The Elegant Universe".
Start checking /fit/, I lost 80lbs and I had never been happier in my life, working out literally improves every aspect of your life.
And last, get an actual hobby. I know that sounds shitty, but you don't have to stop playing video games, just stop playing ONLY video games. Start doodling, maybe
>>
>>17409230
>I bore of most girls I meet within like 2-5 minutes. I'm very good at reading people quickly, and that's about as long as it takes.
If you're so good at reading people, how about you just use that skill to not bore them? If she wants to leave, finding a way to do it politely is her problem. Don't presume to know what she's thinking and risk leaving her there thinking "wow even this boring asshole doesn't want me."
>>
>>17409542
>unironically all of this
holy shit, memes really can kill
>>
>>17410119
Great, now I'm picturing women waffling on pretentiously at a semen tasting session
>>
>>17410845
He said "I bore of", rather than "I bore," meaning that they bore him. We've got ourselves an edgelord.
>>
For girls

Is it true that women don't develop feelings?
Is it true that that they decide your place to them within the first few minutes of meeting them and there's practically nothing you can do to change that?
>>
>>17410876
Yes, and yes. Moral of the story: you're fucked because you're utterly unlikable and nothing you will do will change that.
>>
>>17410822
Eh I like my skimpy bikini. If you don't thats cool, I have a friend that just straight up swims in gymshorts and a tshirt.
If you don't wanna wear them fine, then don't, but I'm gonna keep wearing mine. And if you're gonna judge other girls for wearing the skimpy stuff, then I find it kinda ironic you're concerned about looking "unusual" and therefore judged.
>>
File: 1469756737145.jpg (61KB, 671x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469756737145.jpg
61KB, 671x330px
>>17410879
I'm likable as a friend ;^)
Check mate.
>>
>>17410830
True enough anon.

I've trained with the guitar a few months a ago, but should reinitiate it to become really good at it.

It's likely that I'm going to be jobless in the next months, so I'm thinking of investing some of the time in getting fit too. Of course, I will have to get another job asap, preferably without having to be jobless at all...

ty for the tips
>>
>>17410889
>as a friend
>>
>>17410879
/thread lol
>>
>>17409938

They're called double standards for a reason. They cater to specific types okay - the kind of women who are able and happy to take advantage of their sex appeal, the kind of men who are able and happy to buy their attention - but everyone else gets screwed.
>>
>>17410822
Yep, I got laughed at in school for wearing a burkini (very modest swimsuit for muslims). Kinda crappy how the default is essentially underwear.
>>
>>17410860
>the porn industry never had this idea
This is a shocking realization.
>>17410881
[Bitchness intensifies]
>>
>>17409962

They're one night stands for a reason. Like a video game, it's a fun way to kill a few hours. Their hobbies don't fucking matter, who's going to hang around long enough to learn them?
If you want a one night stand, go level up your wooing skill and get one. You seem to think it's so easy, why not? That should be great news for you.
>>
>>17410862
Oh god, what a fag.
>>
>>17410876
>Is it true that women don't develop feelings?
No, but it's true that it cannot be counted on. Of you have feelings from the outset, approach her from that angle from the outset.

Developing feelings for a friend is a complete crapshoot. You can't expect someone to develop feelings for you out of nowhere just because you've done so for them.
Whether someone's feelings about you change or not, there's nothing you can do about it. That's something that's going on with them, not even they have much control of it - just like you.
>>
>>17410881

Calm down, nutty, I wasn't judging anyone. That you'd leap to that even despite pointing out my own words contradicting that assessment says more about you than me.
>>
>>17410940
>-just like you
Why do people on this board reply to questions like they know everything about that person?
What kind of feelings does it give you?
Whats wrong with an objective answer?

I notice answers like these mostly come from questions that are for girls.
>>
>>17410990

What am I presuming?
>>
>>17411013
>You can't expect someone to develop feelings for you out of nowhere just because you've done so for them.
You're assuming that I've developed feelings for a someone. Whether I have or not is irreverent to the context of the questions.

>Whether someone's feelings about you change or not, there's nothing you can do about it. That's something that's going on with them, not even they have much control of it

That's all that necessary to answer the question.

>Of you have feelings from the outset, approach her from that angle from the outset.
>giving advice on an imaginary situation
Why?
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
Help...

Has anyone here ever recovered from a cheating boyfriend/girlfriend? My boyfriend of 2 years cheated with me, we agreed to get help despite only being together 2 years, the therapist helped a lot and we are back together and everything is honestly great

Only one thing, my sex drive is completely gone since he cheated, I haven't had sex in literally months, I just have no desire to have sex anymore, and I know it's hurting our relationship, I feel like it's all my fault

What do I do?
>>
>>17411042
Is the any specific reason you need to stay with him?
2 years is a lot of time to invest in an relationship.

The therapist you're seeing will probably give better advice than anyone on here.
>>
>>17411042
And to answer your questions
>Has anyone here ever recovered from a cheating boyfriend/girlfriend?
If you consider breaking up with them and getting over it recovering, then yes.

What do I do?
I really don't know. Refer to my last post. >>17411075
>>
Is it possible to get into a relationship without dating?

Also, what is the difference between being together with someone and dating?
>>
>>17409148
Is there such a thing as a girl being too pushy for sex?

I've gotten my first bf. We have known each other for 8 months, dated for about three weeks but last week we actually kissed and he asked me out yatta yatta.

A few days ago it was a friends birthday party, I got really drunk and we basically did everything but sex (well, there was a bj and some major dry humping but I digress). I was pretty assertive about things, but for some reason I feel like I was pressuring him or going really quickly.

Am I just overthinking it?
>>
>>17411041
>You're assuming that I've developed feelings for a someone.
Fine. 'ONE can't blahdiblah', happy? I was addressing the scenario you presented of a woman deciding someone's place to her and whether this person could do anything.

>That's all that necessary to answer the question.
Then only read that bit.

>>giving advice on an imaginary situation
>Why?
To broaden the potential of striking something that will be useful since this is an extremely common issue.

>asking people to take time out of their day to answer your broad, contextless questions and then bitching and moaning that they gave too big an answer
You're welcome.
>>
>>17411098
>Is there such a thing as a girl being too pushy for sex?
Of course there is.
If you're unsure, just ask. You're only overthinking it in the sense that you're quietly analysing something that might be a nonissue instead of just saying "hey, you cool?"
>>
>>17409817
don't fall for /fit/ memes
>>
Do guys like being written by girls on online dating sites?
Or does it make me seem desperately trying to find someone?
>>
>>17411102
>I was addressing the scenario you presented of a woman deciding someone's place to her and whether this person could do anything.

There was no scenario in the original questions.

Protip: don't read too far into questions. Just answer whats there. If you feel like you can give some actual advice but the question lacks details, ask for more specific information.
>>
>>17411120
A guy probably would like that actually.

Problem is, women pretty much NEVER message the guy on dating sites. If it does happen, even if we want it to be true we just expect it to be an automated bot account trying to give us malware and/or steal personal info.
>>
File: 877777.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
877777.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
>>17411075

As corny as it sounds, I stay with him because I do love him, and I care very much about him, we share the same friends, our families are close, and we've achieved a lot during our time together, I want to keep this relationship going

The way he was caught cheating was pretty bad, though, a mutual friend of ours saw him alone at a bar one night talking to a random girl, she quietly followed them as they left the bar and went to my boyfriend's car where they fucked, my friend got a mass amount of evidence and showed me, and that's when it all started.
>>
>>17411142

>A woman decides a person's place to them within the first few minutes of meeting them and there's practically nothing this person can do to change that
>not a scenario

Protip: don't be a dick to people putting their thought and time into trying to sate your vague curiosities for free just because they didn't put ENOUGH thought and time into pursuing a whole follow up conversation over your bullshit. A few extra words never hurt anybody, they were a lot faster to type than a follow up question, and you apparently got you answer among them anyway.
>a bloo bloo bloo an irrelevant comment that's my trigger
>>
>>17411120
>don't message guy
>he doesn't know you exist
>no date

>message guy
>maybe thinks you're desperate, maybe doesn't
>maybe date
>>
File: 1463541382989.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1463541382989.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>17411181\
>girl on a dating site
>no date
Good joke.
>>
>>17411177
They're simple questions on an anonymous image board that you're not paid to answer.

Way to be mature about it.
>>
File: 1446715893178.png (37KB, 682x614px) Image search: [Google]
1446715893178.png
37KB, 682x614px
>go out with grill for a few months
>it doesnt work out
>year goes by
>try again
>it doesnt work out
>6 months later
>wake up to a missed call from her, but no text or voicemail

ok so is she just messing with me at this point? i have a very strict no voicemail - no return call policy
>>
>>17411182
I mean with that specific person, obviously.

Also, desperate fags spamming you their dick sizes in hopes you're dtf isn't exactly a date.
>>
>>17409874
>>17409957

that wasn't a "grr all women are bitches" question. I was just asking it from my perspective but thanks anyway.
>>
For the last ~4 months, a girl at work has been putting me through this continuous week-long cycle where she:
>acts really flirty and attracted to me for a couple days
>abruptly turns cold and distant
>waits for me to ask why she's so cold and distant all of a sudden and yells at me for asking
>I apologize profusely
>She starts acting really flirty with me again
>repeat

At this point I've narrowed it down to a) she's just fucking with me (she's about 5.5 years older) or b) she's completely fucking nuts (she has tons of well-documented emotional baggage).
Lately I've learned to stop asking why she gets so cold and distant suddenly, so now I'll just get a random text (like today) saying "why do you hate me?" We argue for an hour or so, she doesn't fucking listen to a word I say, then we stop talking. A few days later I'm sure she'll start being warm towards me again, and the cycle repeats.
Whatever the case, I know in the back of mind that I should really just cut her off, but part of me still really likes her and holds onto hope that we'll eventually work things out. Does anyone have any /adv/ on this situation?
>>
>>17411175
It will never work and it's on you.
>>
When do I say "I love you"? We say "I like you" and "I really like you" a lot, but then sometimes I think she wants me to say more. Do I let her say it first? I'm struggling so hard since its the first girl I've really actually dated. How much more does an "I love you" feel to her? Too strong?
>>
>>17411195

>anonymous imageboard
>this completely ridiculous conversation
>expecting maturity

I don't even see that I am being particularly immature. I answered your question and you just bitched and moaned that there was a little extra fat on there. That's downright bratty. All you had to do was roll your eyes and ignore anything you deemed irrelevant, not whinge that I didn't follow a conversational procedure that you would have personally preferred.
And if I were paid to answer, I'd let you bitch and moan all night with a smile, the customer's always right. The fact that it's a free exchange and you have the gall to give sass as if a bad answer is taking anything away from you is the problem.
>>
>>17411195

OH! OH! LOOK! >>17411209
See how easy it is?! It costs nothing to be polite!
>>
>>17411212
She wants attention and you are stupid enough to give it.
Never apologise profusely and never apologise if you don't think you did nothing wrong.
>>17411222
You two just keep bitching at each other.
You are at the same maturity level as him if not below....
>>
>>17411242
>You two just keep bitching at each other.
>You are at the same maturity level as him if not below....

Shut up, I'm having fun!
>>
>>17411216

That's heart shattering to hear, but I guess you're right...if I was better he wouldn't of cheated.
>>
What does it mean when your girlfriend is acting all hot and cold?

Like, she comes on to you, you reciprocate, and then she just fucks off like she didn't do anything?

Excuse my frustration, but it's super annoying. I'm physically about at a point where I'm just going to stop responding to any sort of intimate call.

Like 5 minutes ago: "Hey, we should go take a shower together ;) I'm just going to go do something first, go strip and wait for me."

5 minutes later

"I'm tired now. Sorry. Hey, can you go do this for me?"

I just don't understand the mindset. If you're tired, don't come on to me. Fucking go sleep.

Am I just fucking repulsive or something?
>>
>>17411255
She's messing with you, probably following some kind of "how to control men" guide from cosmo or some cunty dating advice place or whatever.

Just start ignoring her whenever it seems like she's trying something and show you don't like people playing games with you.
>>
>>17411255

Sounds like she's manipulating you, dude. Don't turn it back on yourself like that, if she found you repulsive she wouldn't be initiating.
>>
>>17411253
People don't need a reason to cheat but people who cheat rather be with someone with so little self-esteem they think it's their fault and have the "if i was better" mentality.
It's easier to prey on the weak; unfortunately you are more likely to be used or abused than a regular person.

Low self-esteem is trap because it tends to put you in situations that lower you esteem even more; it's fucking hard to get over it but the benefits are enourmous. Good luck in life.
>>17411255
This >>17411268
>>
>>17409644
>I dunno why she is with him if that's the case, but it seems like it.
Yeah I legitimately have no clue. I don't think he's a bad person necessarily but I definitely do believe he's rather immature. I've definitely been blindsided by some of the stuff he does (or doesn't) do.

I'm just lost on how to proceed here. Just ignoring the whole situation is the most tempting, but probably the least productive.
>>
>>17411318

It's not your relationship and your not her mother, you're not obligated to make sure it's functioning smoothly and she's treating him right. It's entirely up to you if you want to bring it up or ignore it.
>>
Best way to leave the friend zone? I've known this girl for about four months now and we've made out a few times. However, she's going through a lot of personal stuff (was in an abusive relationship now the ex wants to get back with her).

I've already told her that as much as I want to be there for her as a friend I can't because I want something more than that. Left her alone for a couple of days and she text me "Hey haven't heard from you."

Should I just keep doing no contact and let her figure things out on her own?
>>
Asking both genders here.
Why do people tend to stay in unhappy relationships? There've been so many times that friends om mine just keep whining how sad they are with their partner, and nothing works between them. Yet, they're still together. What makes people do this?
>>
>>17411361

Too dependent on the relationship. They're not strong enough (mentally and emotionally) to move on and find something better. Typically not until something goes really bad then they finally see/understand.
>>
>>17411357
Did you ask her out?
I mean, you already said you can't be a friend so there is only one course of action.
>>
>>17411373

I have. Her response wasn't a no or a yes. She simply said she's trying to figure out what to do and is emotionally confused about her previous relationship. She also admitted that she has had a crush on me since we met.
>>
Besides the hair (I put it up to fuck around) Am I ugly?
>inb4 nigger
>>
>>17411399
You're beautiful.
>>
>>17411399
You like fine
you should learn to ask the right board though
>>
>>17411410
Really? I think your trolling.

>>17411411
I'm asking the opposite gender.
>>
Yo, i havent ever been with a women since freshman year in highschool, and im pretty good looking and just turned 19. I was just wondering if women like men who talk an insane amount [usually in a comical way] or if i should be more reserved.
part 2. I find it awkward to just go up to a women straight up and ask them out, is it cool to randomally go up to her and chat her up from time to time, get a feel for her then ask her out? if so, would girls think im rude as shit if i talk to a lot of girls? im kind of a social butterfly.
>>
>>17411421
It's a 'god no' from me, just based on the way you type.
>>
>>17411357

If she's texting you, I'd probably text back and see where it goes. She might be coming around, you can't exactly wait for THE text that confirms it, it'll be a conversation. If you just ghost her, she'll probably disappear.
Just reaffirm where you stand so she doesn't think you're letting it go.
>>
>>17411361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh-USn_USGw
>>
>>17411221

Depends on how long you've been together. Depends on your relationship with her too.
>>
>>17411421
As long as he can hold a conversation with me, I don't really care what his persona is outwardly. I've been out with an incredibly reserved guy and a talkative, funny guy.

If a guy I didn't know randomly came up to me and asked me out I would turn him down. Better to approach a girl, get to know her a little and then ask her out? Is that what you were asking?
>>
I have a great bost and a great face. i think my hair is offputting. should i cut the bitch off, or wear a hat/beanie. im honestly not sure if girls will pay much attention to the hair anyway. just want it long enough to braid it.
>>
>>17411430

True. Eventually I did after a few hours and we met up the following day for lunch. She already knows exactly how I feel, I think she's trying to sort out her emotions from the breakup. Heck, she might be even thinking about going back. I know a lot of times those that have been in an abusive relationship end up going back.
>>
>>17411357
text back, if she still being vague go back to no contact.
>>
>>17411441
I was thinking of getting dreads, or braids also.
>>
>>17411453
Are you the same mixed race guy?
>>
>>17411446

That's rough. I really want to say "talk her out of it" but that gets complicated when you're trying to date her yourself, kind of a conflict of interest or whatever.
>>
>>17411436
>>17411421
Yeah. i just thought randomally walking up to a girl and chatting would have a much higher success rate, rather than just asking her out up front. Would you have second thoughts , or get jealous if i chatted with other girls too, despite the fact we werent going out? And if you considered i was a good guy , worthy of dating. would your view on me change?
>>
>>17411466
This is me >>17411399 Not mixed, i'm hispanic.
>>
>>17411441
The fuck is a bost?
>>
>>17411466
Do we cut our hair or wear a beanie damn you
>>
>>17411479
What's your ethnic background exactly? You're gorgeous.

As for the hair, keep the 'fro or shave it off. I like natural dreads too though but it takes a while for them to grow.
>>
>>17411482 >>17411441
body lmfao my keyboards shit
>>
>>17411471

Yeah that's part of how I ended up being in the friend zone. I basically was her savior in a way, while she was still with the other person. She'd call me crying at times and I'd go pick her up and have her crash at my place. Also gave her plenty of rides to/from work, lend her money (has paid me back), you know whatever I can do to help. I think I just have to stop all that.
>>
>>17411479
I have that same problem bro
>>
>>17411493
Thanks. I'm Cuban-American with roots coming from Spain.
I also have some percentage of Black.

I like the fro better than having little hair.
How would I look with some dreads?

Are you a dude or women?
>>
>>17411502
Don't know what to get ey?
>>
>>17411221
Let her say it first
>>
>>17411510
yea, my hair is much like yours mate. the problem is that if you shave it off, it will grow back, but if you keep shaving it off youll never know if dreads or other hairstyles work on you.
>>
>>17411521
Exactly mate. I want to try to dreads or some other hair style, personally I don't like short hair on me.
I really want to figure something out.
>>
>>17411506
Why don't you try out the dreads, you can always cut them off if they don't suit you and then grow the afro back.

Female, btw.
>>
How long so i have to date a girl before i can get it in, usually guys make the first move, right?ayyy
>>
>>17411543
Yea i'm gonna try it, it's worth it.

Would you message me on Kik? I have never had anyone tell me that so I would like to just talk.
Username is iranherover
>>
>>17410918
man if you think that was bitchy you really live a sheltered life.
>>17410949
Thats why I said "if you are" because I couldn't quite tell if you were or not lmao. Your tone of voice about "women running around in their underwear" just made it sound like you were a little upset about that. But hey, mistakes happen in text based interaction. You misread mine as angry and therefore you jumped to conclusions as well while thinking I was. We cool man.
>>
>>17409148
Guys what do you think of a female in her 30s who is still virgin but looks at least moderately attractive and isn't that for religious reasons? Would you be afraid of dating her?

I am a virgin in my 30s and didn't really try as teenager because found most herd activities stupid that teens participate in, also was growing up slower, had my first period at 17. It wasn't weird to be a virgin even after finishing high school because there wasn't this mentality that I've seen in American movies. That you are weird when you hit 18 and are still a virgin.

So first time as group fad or belonging thing totally passed me but I've heard that many did it for that reason. After that age nobody really cared or asked if you have had sex or tried to do it because of popularity. Everyone did it in private and because my country isn't religious, virginity or losing it wasn't an issue.

On personal level I didn't even realize that people enjoy that body part or get turned on and thought about it mostly on social level, like having a boyfriend and wasn't interested in that. I also have had only couple of individual female friends and almost never spoken to males. Besides, men have started speaking to me only recently, which is really strange. Usually girls start to get attention from the age of 12, but I was treated like a child even in the university.

I am borderline asexual as I'm not very interested, just want the experience but I don't think I'll make it before the age of 35.
Are men really afraid of that? Technically I'm not a virgin so it wouldn't hurt. Would men think that I'm going to get attached?
I believe that this would be the other way around because my lifestyle is living alone or with flatmates, traveling around the world, moving to different place every few years. I don't want a relationship, let alone exclusive one where I have to plan my life according to someone and at that age people's habits rarely change.
>>
>>17411601
You're probably nowhere near as attractive as you think and have some kind of mental disorder.
>>
>>17411601
I'm a dude. I don't see why this is a problem or even a thing at all.

To turn it around, you could be a really cute and great girl that was focused on other things than relationships for a lot of her life. The next guy to date you is kind of getting a bargain, because as you get older it starts to seem like all the good ones are taken. You might be the exception.
>>
>>17409237
I meant more for girls I meet online.

>>17409556
I don't need to practice my conversational skills. I work in sales, so I do it for a living.

>>17410845
You should work on your reading comprehension skills.

So the consensus seems to be that there's no polite way to do it. I'll have to work on a script to turn a date into a sale, then.
>>
what do you think of guys when they keep asking boring questions

I'm talking to this girl and say stupid shit all the time and only like 10 minutes later will I have thought of a better reply but its already too late

I just want to fucking talk to her about stimulating shit but I just seem to not be able to, it hurts a lot [spoiler]btw I have assburgers[/spoiler]

It feels like she's just going to be done with me any second now
>>
Do you femanons feel uncomfortable, or flattered when guys talk to you?
>>
>>17411653
They're boring. I'm not quite sure what else you're expecting
>>
>>17411656
>women feel the same way all the time, regardless of individual circumstances
What a stupid question
>>
>>17411656
Depends what they say. Think "nice tits, sweetheart" vs "hello, how are you?".
>>
>>17411656
Flattered, always. Even if he's unattractive to me, it always feels good to be desirable. So I'm at least one exception to this dude's theory>>17411663.
>>
>>17411631
1. I don't know how your life is so busy that you can't spend 30 minutes.

2. What's wrong with saying, "You know what, it's been fun, but to be honest, my main interest in meeting you was to check if we'd be compatible to date, and I'm sensing that you're not my type. Best of luck to you in the future."
>>
>>17411653
guy anon here. dont try to be so formal. loosen up and say the first thing that comes to mind. in other words, make her laugh and treat her like a queen , and she will treat you like a king. if she dumps you fuvk it, experience. go for another girl. therea no static thing you can do but expose yourself to social situations.
>>
>>17411665
What if I meet in the middle and ask "Hello, how are your tits sweetheart?
>>
>>17411609
I don't think that I'm more attractive than others who take care of themselves, eat healthy, work out and think what they wear but many people let themselves go at that age.
I have probably Aspergers which explains why I didn't even realize that other people actually have sex like I don't see anything else that is not clearly said out. Sex is not happening in front of everyone and flirting is something that I can't even recognize. But I come off as social although introverted and a little bit naive. Nobody have ever thought that I'm a virgin, maybe because of the ugly landwhale stereotype while I care about fashion and appearance more than an average person. I actually just didn't happen to hang out with people my own age and didn't go to bars or parties where I could even meet anyone.
>>
>>17411653
It's not a question without a "?" so they can't be boring

Reply anyways, it's funny for some people

>>17411674
Kek
>>
>>17411675
just go to a bar. drunk dudes will sleep with anything
>>
Should i shave my dickhair? im naturally a hairy man(beard,mustache,legs etc) and im fit as fuck but wouldnt a hairlesa baby dick be a turnoff?
>>
>>17411702
Trim. Especially the ballsack area.
>>
>>17411543
>>17411552
Add me
>>
>>17411706
a razor near my ballsack im crazy but holy shit.
>>
>>17411715
You don't trim with a razor idiot
>>
>>17411715
Hair up top isn't too bad, but if you want to be tea bagged you gotta trim the sack. Use beauty scissors if you're scared.
>>
i curse a lot when i talk, do girls hate that? not a wigga
>>
>>17411723
time to invest in some beauty scissors. thx bro
>>
>>17411724
I'm interested in this too
>>
>>17411723
I use safety scissor to trim my ballsack and asshole

Its sometimes scary to put scissors near there but I haven't messed up yet
>>
>>17411702
If you expect me to suck it, at the very least keep it very closely trimmed. Hairless is still better for sucking tho. Pubes just get in the way.
>>
>>17411724
>>17411739
If you don't mind me cursing like a sailor too. Frankly I don't really believe in "bad" words, at least in the sense that "you're a dick" is any worse than "you're trash". (I'd actually argue emotionally the latter is worse.)
>>
>>17411712
I don't send nudes and am not based in the US.
>>
have you hit rock bottom when youvejoined tinder?
>>
>>17411758
Depends. If you're just looking for pussy/dick not really. If you're actually expecting anything more out of online dating you're so desperate you're kidding yourself so yeah.
>>
>>17411754
Im not looking for that, I don't care for nudes or any of that. I really just want to talk and here what you think.
>>
Hey femanons. of you have a boyfriend, where did you meet him. did he ask you out or did you ask him out? is it strange for a woman to ask me out?
>>
Is it ever ok to talk about masturbation with a girl it would make me so fucking hard, I haven't he faintest idea of when I should
>>
>>17411824
>where did you meet him.
Uni
>did he ask you out or did you ask him out?
He asked me out
>is it strange for a woman to ask me out?
Nope
>>
>>17411826
Go to /soc/ they love talking about it there
>>
>>17411832
i thought it would be low self esteem if a girl asked me out . just thinking about it too much i guess.
>>
Virganon here. need to get it in before i hit 20. how long does it usually take? does she or i make the first ,ove?
>>
>>17411834
I'm more talking about when it's with a female friend, I don't want to fuck the relationship up
>>
>>17411848
depends on the person. i knew this girl that would tell some of her fantasys to me. like eating girls out and shit. she wasnt a skank though id say pretty shy avtually
>>
>>17411848
Do you want to get with her? Because generally the only guys that I have ever spoken to about masturbation have wanted to get in my pants.
>>
>>17411824
>is it strange for a woman to ask me out?

Well I'll be honest, unlike the other trite answers, it is pretty fucking rare for this to happen as I have never ever witnessed this phenomenon, no matter how good looking the guy is.
Just look around you. Look at the couples you know.
>>
>>17411601
>Would you be afraid of dating her?
Afraid? No. But you describe yourself as having no real sex drive. That is a deal breaker.

Lack of experience is whatever, it's something easily fixed. Lack of interest is another story.
>>
Do your friends have an influence on the guy hes flirting with you? to put this in better terms, would i have an easier time flirting with a girl alone, rather than in a group?
>>
>>17411891
If I'm interested, I'm interested. If I'm not, I'm not. Who I'm around or not around doesn't affect that.
>>
>>17411872
She's in a different country, I don't really know
>>
>>17411601
>at least moderately attractive
gonna need some pics, standard procedure. Because the answer honestly only depends on this issue.
>>
about to have sex for the first time tomorrow but im paranoid will a condom protect me from aids and stuff?
>>
>>17411901
perhaps it is better to have sex with someone who doesn't have aids and stuff
>>
File: barf2.jpg (9KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
barf2.jpg
9KB, 339x149px
>>17411399
>>
why do women act like bitches when I hit on them?
>>
>>17411936
You might be confusing "act like bitches" with "aren't interested in you."
>>
how do I find a G spot?(asking for a friend)
>>
>>17411945
Apparently it's meant to be a rough spot on the roof of the vagina, a few inches in. But I'm a woman and I've never even found it so idk
>>
best place to pick up women, i dont want to be the faggot creep that sits at walmart for 2 hrs looking for women. or is thats how its done? what do you guys think?
>>
Girls, I've heard from many people, both male and female, that girls don't like messy vehicles, and that it can sometimes make or break a date.

Seems reasonable, but where do you draw the line at "clean"? I can definitely remove all the garbage in my truck, but if I'm expected to vacuum/wash the floormats, that'll be a pain in the ass. People inevitably put their feet on them, it's gonna get dirty no matter what.

What about cracks in my windshield? Can you let that shit slide? That is beyond my control, and I can't be arsed to have it replaced until it's very damaged.
>>
>>17412063
>I'm expected to vacuum/wash the floormats, that'll be a pain in the ass.
This is something you should be doing regularly anyway.

>People inevitably put their feet on them, it's gonna get dirty no matter what.
Your body's going to get dirty no matter what, does that stop you from bathing?

>Can you let that shit slide?
>I can't be arsed to have it replaced until it's very damaged.
That laziness is exactly why I can't let it slide.
>>
>>17412063
i need some help with shit too, i havea motorcycle. should i just tell the nitch to hang on for dear life, or fall off and die?
>>
>>17411934
kek
>>
>>17412068
My body isn't made to be stepped on, so I have enough dignity to bathe. Don't compare a person's life to a floormat. Also, unwashed humans will stink. Floormats that collect particles from shoes rarely stink, unless the person wearing the shoes has stepped on dogshit.

As for the windshield, I really don't want to replace it when there's a very minor crack that doesn't hinder visibility. I'd rather wait until I get a more serious crack, then replace the whole thing. Instead of throwing money away after every single instance, I'd rather throw money away after every few instances.
>>
>>17411826
If you are dating and you are really comfortable with each other you can just bring it up in my experiences.
>>
>>17412101
Don't take it so personally, Jesus. Different analogy then, since you're so sensitive - your house is going to get dirty again, does that stop you from cleaning?
>>
>>17412101
>As for the windshield, I really don't want to replace it when there's a very minor crack that doesn't hinder visibility. I'd rather wait until I get a more serious crack, then replace the whole thing. Instead of throwing money away after every single instance, I'd rather throw money away after every few instances.
You are aware that even small fractures can get significantly worse, right? You're not saving yourself any money, you're just procrastinating when you're going to get it replaced
>>
>>17411945
Take a metal wite brush and put it in the pink
>>
For guys,

Is having a few pimples a turn off? I have a date tomorrow but I'm breaking out from work stress. Idk if I should cover it with makeup or what.
>>
>>17412144
Personally it depends. Like i'd need a face pic to truly tell (block out eyes with a black box if u want to stay anonymous)
>>
>>17412144
Depends on where they are how big they are.
But don't completely cover them with makeup, just a little bit so they're not as red or white or whatever colour they are.
Be sure to tell him about them early on so he knows they will go away and can move his mind elsewhere.
>>
File: 1385303284223.png (37KB, 318x331px) Image search: [Google]
1385303284223.png
37KB, 318x331px
Holy fucking shit I'm retarded, I've very introverted and never talk to anyone really. Especially texting, this girl started messaging me and I keep instantly replying back and for the last hour or two I've been reading about how you should wait a while before texting back, fuck my fucking life I hope she says something soon so I can wait to respond before I go insane
>>
For women, I'm 21 and going college and have a full time job supporting myself. Im /fit/ and I think I'm ok looking. I doing great in all aspects in life except women. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm act confidently and I act like myself but always get constant rejection. What can I change?
>>
>>17412191
You've told us all the good things about you, and none of the bad. How the fuck are we supposed to know?
>>
>>17412191
This is you:
>I have a job, I work out, I'm not butt-ugly, I'm charismatic and I'm generally successful, why won't women pay attention to me?

This is Elliot Rodger:
>I have a job, I work out, I'm not butt-ugly, I'm charismatic and I'm generally successful, why won't women pay attention to me?

Nobody wants to date a sociopath.
>>
>>17412201
That's the problem, I don't know too.
>>
>>17412215
Then you lack self-awareness. You can start with that.
>>
>>17412215
So what the fuck do you want us to tell you? Fuck off and do some introspection
>>
>>17412208
No Elliot Rodgers was angry at women and thought he deserved them without doing shit to improve himself. I'm actually the opposite, I'm not angry at anyone and I'm just looking for a way to improve myself. It's not women fault thier not interested in me, it's mine. Also Elliot was just a spoiled faggot who decided to hurt defenseless people..
>>
>>17412224
I'm sorry anon, I really do want to improve though.
>>
>>17412224
probably out of your league ,accept it lower your standards.
>>
Am I being too harsh if I judge a girl based on her spelling, grammar, and vocabulary?

My English is far from perfect, I am very well aware of that, but I seem to lose interest in girls if their articulation is poor.

Every time I see a lone "u" when she meant to say "you," or a "your" when she actually meant to say "you're," I become instantly judgmental. I often see it as a sign of low intelligence, which probably isn't universally true; I'm sure there are many people who write like that who are actually smarter than me, but they just don't give a shit.

But I'm in my 20s, and so are they. They don't seem embarrassed in the slightest.

So, am I being too hard on them? It's gotten to a point where I think this actually might put a damper on my dating life. Should I actually try to be more lenient towards their writing style?
>>
>>17412237
I've actually lowered my standards quite a bit but not to the point where I no longer find attractiveness.
>>
>>17412250
youre a /fit/ but are you a /fa/ ?
>>
>>17412250
How many girls have you actually asked out and have actually, with their words, denied you a single date? Give me an actual number.
>>
>>17412245
I don't think so, but that's probably because I do the same thing.

That said, I don't think I'm as harsh as you. I'm more okay with it if it's through text or on twitter because it can be quicker (though the almost ubiquitous nature of QWERTY keyboards everywhere somewhat negates it), or if it's in irony. Sometimes people just make mistakes too, I know I've accidentally used 'your' instead of 'you're' before.

The misuse of 'less than' instead of 'fewer than' is what pisses me off more than anything though. Second place is 'brought' instead of 'bought'.
>>
>>17412261
>>17412245
bang her before you point it out
>>
>>17412253
No, not at all. I have retard fashion sense. Any tips?
>>
>>17411934
You probably look like the guy puking faggot
>>
>>17412257
At work 3, school 10-15, other 20-30 i.e. (Library, club, bar, shops).
>>
>>17412257
That's may seem like a big number, but I won't give up hope. I believe there's someone out for. I just need to go out there and find my girl.
>>
So if my gf goes to edc alone am I fucked?
>>
>>17412278
nah just buy her some condoms
>>
>>17412270
>>17412277
If that many are rejecting you (assuming they were all single) then your approach is wrong. You're giving off a bad first impression. Get to know them a little before you ask them out. Be kind, clean, friendly, not desperate, etc. Don't approach them at inconvenient times.

That's also assuming you're good looking too, which, for all I know, you may not be. Even with an average face though if you look sharp, confident, and neat chances are someone will reciprocate. Work on your approach.
>>
>>17412296
Shit, even if you're ugly, you can still do it.

I would consider myself a 2/10 and I managed to get a 9/10 girl.
>>
>>17412316
Are you rich?
>>
>>17412265
really just depends. visit the /fa/ and browse around, look at shoes and t shirts. i dont wear glasses because that shows youre trying too hars. instead its about how well your shoes go with your jeans. then top it off with a t shirt. i wear high top nikes and vans, designer shorts. pre cool belts nice, fitted jeans and random t shirts i like. when it gets cold, i add a leather sleeved hoody. really just experiment and see what you think looks best.
>>
>>17412265
fashon fag here. facial hair is also pretty attractive.
>>
>>17412324
No, I basically had all odds stacked against me at the time.

>unemployed
>uneducated
>overweight
>5'11"
>virgin
>non-white
>lived with parents
>didn't own a car
>no talent
>weird hobbies
Looking back, I have no idea how I did it.
>>
I want to preface this with that I've been thinking I'm actually an aspie lately, because of how socially retarded I can be. Especially being oblivious to the opposite sex "signals" or whatever. I know I'm probably exaggerating but its the only solution I can come up with, I have some other characteristics that line up as well.

Anyway.

I've always considered myself fairly attractive, but a while back a friend told me that a mutual friend of ours noticed a ton of girls looking me up while we were talking in the hallway. I've never noticed this, but I don't have any reason to believe he was lying as I heard it from someone else. Leading me to believe I'm more attractive than previous estimates. This just makes me more frustrated as I'm still completely lost with this huge advantage.

So my question is, if I do notice someone checking me out, what the fuck do I do? I feel like just walking right up and saying hello is forced as fuck and awkward. Not to mention I'm not sure I can hold a conversation after that god help me.

Initiation has always bee a huge problem for me, People also used to tell me I sound disinterested when they initiated because I'm monotone, but I've improved that a bit by forcing tone.
>>
>>17412364
What do you consider a 9/10 to be?
>>
>>17412144
>pimples
Not a problem at all.
Unless you are ugly without pimples
>>
>>17412364
How big is your dick
Seriously what the fuck
>>
>>17412377
That's hard for me to say. The hotter a girl, the higher the number. I'm sorry that I couldn't be more helpful.

>>17412382
The most average dick ever. Hell, I'd even go a little under because I was a heavy smoker & moderate drinker at the time, and I've had times where I couldn't reach maximum hardness.

Needless to say I've quit smoking and heavily toned down my drinking because I was worried about losing my dick-hardening abilities forever.
>>
>>17412394
>>17412394
>>17412394
Well then howd you get the girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1024x1021px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1024x1021px
Reposting from other thread; For both guys/girls (mainly girls)

KV here. Thinking about trying to fuck my friend who I've known since last December. She's kind of a fuck up and most could describe her as crazy (off her meds), but I think she's pretty cool and she's sexy as fuck. I've been going over to her place more and more lately. How do I even go about doing this?
>>
>>17411824
Last time I had a bf was high school, if I even count. He was a friend of a friend, which is also literally how I came to date every boyfriend I ever had, always friends of friends who introduced us. I think technically I asked him, we were stuck in a bit of a "more than friends, less than lovers" state for a bit and I was just getting tired of it so I asked "Hey, what are we exactly?". However it was more asking for the formal label to be slapped on, we were basically already dating. It was very mutual, we both put the moves on each other. Is it strange? Absolutely not. Is it rare? Absolutely. There's still a bit of stigma about girls making the first move. It's dying slowly, but it's still present.
>>17411826
I did with my bf and do with people I'm comfortable with sexually. Basically its cool with anyone you would be comfortable enough to talk about sex with in any other way.
>>17411846
kek, you don't need shit, but if you really want it yes, make the first goddamn move it won't just come to you quickly. If you just want sex you're in luck, its easier to get than a relationship. If you're in college hit up the frat parties, sorority chicks usually fuck anything. Booze speeds up the process but you gotta take the risk of if she wakes up tomorrow and regrets it and cries rape on your ass. (even though you were equally as drunk and she was in no way shape or form blackout drunk.) You will get v& in todays feminist society.
>>
>>17411891
Depends on the friend. When I'm prowling for dudes, I go alone because I don't want them getting in the way (or being hotter than me). Some chicks take the overprotective friend role, and will get in your way saying "She's too drunk!"
"Sally, I haven't even had a drink"
"You can't think straight femanon! We're leaving"
Girls are also catty, competitive little shits, and if you hit on one chick in the group the rest of the group will eventually be mad at that chick for getting attention. Chicks know this, so they may shoot you down to avoid the inevitable shit storm. I'd go for solo chicks personally, girls in groups as a last resort.
>>17411901
Only 100% safe sex is no sex anon.
/Adv/ alone is the reason planned parenthood needs funding lol.
It will protect you provided you use it correctly and it does not rip or tear. If you're that paranoid, don't have sex with someone you haven't seen a std check record for. Otherwise accept the damn risk.
>>17411936
See>>17411938
kek.
>>17412042
Bars. If you're too young wait. As far as I know, bars/clubs are the only places its socially acceptable to hit on women.
Walmart is definitely the last place on earth I'd go lmao.
>>
>>17412191
you described what could be absolutely any person. What are your interests? Do you know how to add to conversation or any other activity? What will people miss if you are not there? It doesn't have to be talking, but anything. But you should have some interests or topics you teach others that separate you from the average.
Also, it is a possibility that your school or job has less available girls than boys and many girls are not really that interested in relationships, they get the attention anyway. Because there is less social pressure for girls to get laid, it won't make them "the man" or anything, lots of girls just devote themselves on studying and working. If you look also at younger girls many of them don't enjoy sex and dating yet. Not all girls are attracted to young boys because they look like teenagers. I personally don't find puberty attractive and boys around 20 still look like that, awkward and lanky, too big feet and limbs for the body.
>>
>>17412245
I'm female, 31 and not a native English speaker but can't stand the netspeak. Even if my intelligent friends are using "u" instead of "you", or any internet abbreviations and slang, it lowers my opinion on them. They won't even confuse "you're" with "your" or "its" with "it's" but use netspeak willfully.

I also hate the way everyone speaks for instance on dating portals or social networks. Just hi, cute, sexy or other one word introduction. Maybe I'm old school but even 8 year olds who want to have a penpal write longer about themselves. They use at least full sentences.

There was an article about tinder where a guy using model pictures got only positive responses from girls even when his messages were like "u want fuck?" and if girls answered yes, he would ask "nr". Although I admit he was hot I wouldn't answer someone who doesn't even write about his interests or can't have a conversation that is a little bit higher than stupid and popular 12 year old teen level. I do not find it even slightly attractive. However, more advanced grammar mistakes don't annoy me if they write longer messages.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.