[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf having a sex change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
I met this girl at this event last year, I'd only popped in there out of morbid curiosity since I was nearby, she was there with her mum because the mum was a fan and she was there for the same interest as I was, and a chance to go abroad.

We started talking and hit it off because she was weird and brilliant and beautiful and pretty damn straightforward, and apparently her countrymen aren't into that. We exchanged info and been chatting every day for six months now.

And now she's first brought up she's starting hormone treatments for a gender reassignment this year. She said it's been a thing since before we met, and she'd figured there was no point in telling me since I would just be a temporary fling who'll eventually - her words - "get bored and wander off". She only told me now because it's eventual I'll figure it out her voice will change on skype.

I don't know what to do, she said it's up to me what I choose. She likes talking to me and I love her, but I'm not gay.
>>
are you gay
>>
Homie she called you a temporary fling and you love her?
>>
>>17408632
Don't fret OP, you'll be riding her dick before too long.
>>
>>17408632

anon, love and infatuation are two very different things. can you see her being the mother of your children? do you honestly want to spend every waking moment for the rest of your life with her? these are important questions, but the most important one is:

does she see any of that with you?

ive been down a onesided love before. kidding yourself and blind hope are not going to help you, its gonna hurt you man.

let her do what makes her happy. her life dude, her consequences. let her know youre not going anywhere if thats what she thinks, but if you cant be with a man, then you cant be with a man, and she needs to respect that too. offer friendship, and if that doesnt or cant work, simply move on.

i wish you luck anon, you deserve to be happy, but not through lying to yourself and making yourself suffer. cheers buddy.
>>
>>17408632
So is this a girl that wants to be a boy, or a boy that's already pretending to be a girl ?
>>
>>17408701
The way she worded me, she saw ME seeing it as a temporary thing, and just wanted to enjoy it as long as she could.

>>17408717
I just honestly don't know. I loved every moment with her and from what she said, she'd love for me to stay but not against my will. That she's dated someone she didn't want and that she doesn't want that for me.
>>
>>17408729
i would let her be her. her future is for her, and if you stay, it proves a hell of a lot more than anything. but it's not your choice anon. i think letting go might be the best. it doesnt mean your feelings are fake, it just means that if you want her to be happy because you care about her, let her do this. i know it wont be easy anon, but thats what i think is best, and thats all i can really give.
>>
Honestly, as time progresses and she becomes more manly you're going to lose all attraction for her. Assuming you aren't a latent homosexual. Most "normal" relationships end this way, why wouldn't this relationship, that has a huge bias to losing the spark, not follow the same fate?

Honestly anon, if you like this girl, just spend as much time with her while you can. Eventually, when that HRT really sets in, your attraction to her will be gone. And there's nothing that you can do, or should do, to stop her from doing what she wants. Honestly, that's probably the easiest way for you to handle this situation. But it doesn't mean that you won't struggle with avoiding the urge to convince her to changer her mind about HRT.

Or, just end things now and be bitter about not trying to change her mind.
>>
>>17408723
Those were not the kind of words she'd use but a girl becoming a guy.

>>17408752
>>17408758
This was never a matter of LETTING her. She is not asking my permission, she never was. She's asking if I'll stay for it.
>>
Are you going to be able to look at her as being a guy? Because that's what she wants her identity to be. If you're not gay it would probably be better to bail.

Her not telling you is very, very uncool.

It also sounds, though, that although you talk to her a lot, she lives in a different country and you don't actually spend time together. This is like a pretend relationship.
>>
>>17408822
She's apparently done that before, dating long distance, and her ex lived even further away, on another continent altogether.

I've been looking at before-and-after pictures of sex changes all day, the male ones really all just look like male versions of the same person, the attractive ones end up attractive and the ugly ones end up ugly. I really don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>17408895
>the attractive ones end up attractive

I think you missed the point. Are you going to be able to look at her as being a guy, not as a sort-of-masculine girl. What if she doesn't want you to touch her pussy and boobs? What if sex for her is pegging you or just anal sex? Is she a "gay" male or does she think she's a "straight" male and wants to have sex with girls?

People who choose to engage mostly in long distance relationships should be a huge red flag for you. I also don't know why you would put yourself through that.
>>
>>17408932
We've talked about that. She doesn't date long-distance because that's her thing, men who find her attractive (she does date men) somehow are just all foreign. Her guess is she's just more attractive in english, though I don't get how she'd be any less charming in any other language.

We had sex the last time we met, she said no boob touching but everything else was fine.
>>
>>17408632
If you had any self-respect you would drop this "girl" ( I want to stress that I am using this term as loosely as possible) like a bad habit.
>>
>>17408632
You're certainly within your rights to leave. And truly, I think she/he would find it pretty validating in terms of the gender reassignment if you left because you're not into men. Idk if you've seen a lot of ftms but they are pretty passable as men, and if you're not gay you're not gay. Just be honest, and respect that fact she wants to be someone else, but that you don't have to be into that.
>>
She shut the door in your face anon. The person you enjoy being around whom you find attractive will cease to exist. You would hurt yourself a tremendous deal if you choose to stay with her, it'll never work out. She didn't even see you as a keeper and kept this hidden from you. Let her go, OP.
>>
>>17409050
The problem is I do love her. I love the way she thinks and talks, I'd really miss her personality if I leave.

>>17409082
No, she didn't see ME seeing HER as a keeper.
>>
>>17409105
She'll change into something you have no attraction to. Into something that takes your peace and future of other endless possibilities. Leave her OP. Unless you're a real faggot/love trannies, and are also okay with never having children, it's not worth it. You will encounter far more trouble than the worth if you stay with this woman.
>>
>>17408632
>girl wants to become a mutant

drop her while its still a her move on to more stable brains
>>
>>17409118
I'm not sure if I can.

For someone who detests special snowflakes and the manic pixie dream girl stereotype so much, there really isn't anyone else like her out there.

Or probably is, but I'll never encounter one again.
>>
>>17408798
>She's asking if I'll stay for it.
How is that even an option...
Are you gay, on top of being a faggot, OP?
Do you want to have sex with a T-man?
You won't stay a couple. Maybe friends, but it will hurt.
>>
>>17408632
It's perfectly natural these days to do what she's doing. But you really do have to evaluate realistically what you want out of the relationship, and what kind of a relationship you want. Could you be with someone if there was no sex? Could you be with someone you don't find physically attractive? You guys might just become very special friends, and there'd be nothing wrong with that. You might stay in a relationship if you truly find a way to make it work. But don't let denial and guilt shame you into staying. And of course don't let you ignorance scare you away from something that could be beautiful. It's up to you.

Personally I could never see someone with whom I couldn't consummate my love. But I could easily like to have a deep (and confusing) friendship
>>
If you truly loved her this wouldn't persuade you. You love her but aren't IN love with her by the sounds of it.
>>
The meds she will be taking will CHAAAAANGE her big time. Not just looks and voice. But personality and emotions.
Will not be the same person you love now.
I'd suggest telling her that you're not sure how you'll take it as time progresses, but you'd at least like to keep in touch to see how she's doing.
Hell.. SHE might not even like herself after this..
>>
>>17409188
>It's perfectly natural these days to do what she's doing.
Actually.. It's not. How often does nature turn a grown female into a pseudo-male?
>>
>>17409188
>natural
no
>normal?
0.3% of the population in the US is transgender. Not normal either. Very abnormal.

Otherwise good advice.
>>
>>17409188
>It's perfectly natural these days to do what she's doing

No it's fucking not. Mutilating your genitals because you have a mental illness isn't normal.
>>
Even though you love her.. She told you those words, she knew what was going to happen and she still kept making a relationship or whatever you were without you knowing what was going to happen. So this leaves two options:

1. She doesn't give a fuck, and/or never gave (or maybe for sometime she did, but it's gone now) and has now left you to make a fucking hard choice you don't deserve to be making. At least not out of the fucking blue

2. She has never wanted anything past something remotely serious, and thought you would play with it nicely and just move on (or didn't give a fuck about how you felt).

So.. I might be leaving some possibilities without thought but I think those two make a pretty good sums ups of what might be going on.

tl;dr = I'm sorry man, I truly am, I hope you can get past this without too much damage, and learn something in return.
>>
>>17409289
And now that I read that, they are no more than the same reason but in (slightly) different wording.
I think that you really shouldn't pursue her/him.
>>
>>17409289
She's had bad experiences with men before, I really don't think it's unreasonable of her to have kept me at arm's length. If things consistently function according to a repetitive, predictable pattern, it's logical to assume that the pattern will repeat itself and adjust your behaviour accordingly.

She assumed I'd humour her for a few weeks or few months and leave when I get bored of her because that's how things have always worked in her life. I don't hold it against her.

I have no idea what the change will do but I want to talk to her again and I still want to hear her laugh.
>>
>>17409307
>I have no idea what the change will do

I'd hazard a guess it will turn her into a disgusting boy/girl hybrid.
>>
hey OP,
just leave, whatever emotional trauma your imagining is not worth it.

I promise you this will not end well for you.

You have no obligation to support this person and it will probably reinforce identity issues and gender dysphoria in you.

Bail dude.
>>
>>17409307
If you're not gay or bi, OP, there's nothing wrong with breaking it off. Your partner even gave you the choice of deciding whether to break it off or not. Like it or not, they see themselves as male and are asking you to see them as such as well. You can stay friends with them if you feel that they're someone you want to stay close to even if you break up.

It's gonna be touch on you because most break ups tend yo be. But your partner is going through probably one of the biggest changes in their lives so it's gonna be even tougher for them. Anyway, good luck you sound like a pretty decent dude.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.