[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I feel like I drink and do drugs and ignore advice I know is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1453080747235.gif (11KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1453080747235.gif
11KB, 408x408px
I feel like I drink and do drugs and ignore advice I know is good - because I'm waiting for someone to love (a particular person) whose identity is a complete mystery to me. It's like I was born with only half a heart. I'm in love with the idea of being in love, and not just the superficial parts of it. How do I cure this?
>>
You just described my life "to the tee" OP, I dont know how to get rid of the feeling I just workout now to try and better myself so I have hope of attaining love or how I perceive it.
>>
>>17408603
English is not my native language, I'm sorry if my grammar is bad.
>>
>>17408590
There is no one person that completes you. The only person that can offer you happiness is yourself. Looking for someone to provide you happiness is a trap and ultimately will make you unhappy. You can be with someone and be happy, but happiness comes internally, not externally.
>>
File: 1452005623460.gif (453KB, 210x210px)
1452005623460.gif
453KB, 210x210px
>>17408590
Oh and it blows to be an introverted male with eclectic interests ranging beyond the norm; to express a typically unspoken universal mutual woe of this cesspit.
>>
File: XTEzsGu.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XTEzsGu.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
Do you think That someone you love should be loving an alcoholic, drug addicted which doesn't know how to recognize a Good advice?... Start doing some exercise(Calisthenic exercises and some 10km jogging provides motivation), do some volunteering or try to get a job where you can learn something New, learn how to play an instrument, be someone which that special one would like to be. I don't see Anything wrong with your romantic perspective, what is wrong is That you're Just being selfish and don't want to be someone worthy of being loved.
>>
>>17408590

Falling in love won't fix you.

Get therapy, find out why you're so fucked up and then worry about falling in love in that exact order.
>>
>>17408606
this... So in the end, you don't be so dissapointed if something goes wrong
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.