[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: _81580691_bbad2.jpg (65KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
_81580691_bbad2.jpg
65KB, 976x549px
I've been broken up for a few weeks. We weren't really compatible but we didn't have any real bad blood. And I love her and still do. How do I get over this? I keep thinking of her. It's so ridiculous. I keep fantasizing about how we might get back together or when the next I'll see her will be. The logical part of my brain says no, there were issues. It also says I may be insecure, because I am not great at dating. I feel like I should just rough it out. Hold me anon
>>
Time i think. i'm getting over someone too and it's horrible.
>>
>>17408654
I've read somewhere that you become addicted to that person's love and breaking up leads to withdrawal. Getting over someone is facing withdrawal
>>
>>17408577
Get a hobby, start working out, and start talking to other people. Meeting another girl will get her off your mind

And if it's meant to be, then you'll run into her later on in life. If there are truly problems b/w you two, then it wasn't, so you shouldn't feel bad and move on

Just don't contact her or look at her FB, insta, etc if she has them.
>>
>>17408577
recently went through a breakup feeling about the same as you. buddy gave me the best advice about it; "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" It's not going to completely heal you, but it'll get you from thinking of her 24/7.
>>
I miss her smell and taste. They made me crazy (I guess that's my thing, and she was perfect).

Now I'm miserable and on top of that, her current boyfrend sends me threats from her number and facebook.

What the fuck. I haven't sent messages or talked to her. Just let me get over her in peace.
>>
>>17409038
BTW, I meant I loved eating her out, not creepy smelling and licking.
I think the grew tired of the severe depression I suffer for weeks at a time. She said she was sick of being alone.
>>
Cry like pussy for a short while, then go fuck other women.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.