[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf is so incredibly insecure sometimes and it just annoys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: daddario.jpg (88KB, 492x732px) Image search: [Google]
daddario.jpg
88KB, 492x732px
my gf is so incredibly insecure sometimes and it just annoys me so badly and i don't know how to deal with it.

i get the whole "cry for attention" kind of subtle remark sometimes but she does it all the time and it's so difficult to deal with. it's constantly: i ask if she wants to talk on the phone, and her response is something like "if you want to" stuff like that. like say yes or no! she wants me to want to do stuff like that but i'm her boyfriend it doesn't need to be said that i will do things for her, i will talk to her on the phone or do something she wants to do for a date or whatever. the only reason why i can think that she wants me to say i want to is because she's insecure about this relationship or herself. we've been dating for 10 months and i still get this shit and it's so frustrating

the other night we had a long conversation because my career requires me to work in a city and she doesn't like cities. like i KNOW THAT, i'm okay with commuting for our relationship but she's sitting there saying stuff like "I don't know how we're gonna work out" like what the fuck we MAKE it work out come on

is it wrong to be upset at this??? is it wrong to think she's immature?? maybe it's our age difference (i'm 22 she's 20) but I didn't think that was that big of a deal
>>
>if you want to

That's woman speak for "I want to, but I'm not sure if you want to so I'm letting you decide"

Instead of asking her if she wants to talk on the phone, tell her you miss her and want to talk to her.

How far away are you guys from the city?
>>
it seems like you two are hysteric pussies and you're enabling her.
>>
>>17408576
That's literally what I do though. I know she's doing that "woman speak" though but I will literally say, "I would like to talk to you" and she will say "if you want to." Like what does that mean???

We had the city conversation because I just graduated and I'm looking into jobs in a city. But she doesn't want to live there when she graduates, she wants to live outside a city. I'm not gonna make her live in a city, I'm okay with commuting a reasonable distance. But she was all like "I don't know how this is gonna work out"
>>
>>17408565
Sounds like it'll be bad, she's literally an energy vampire.
>>
>>17408565
you have a great gf dude, I wish mine was more timid and let me be in charge of stuffs
>>
File: PAYING_thumb.jpg (29KB, 335x230px) Image search: [Google]
PAYING_thumb.jpg
29KB, 335x230px
How's the sex?
>>
>>17408702
with her or with her friends ?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.