[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 20160729_214342.jpg (1010KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_214342.jpg
1010KB, 2560x1600px
It is too damn cold in my room. The air conditioner (pictured) is on full blast, and it is cold outside as well. I'm freezing here.
Any advice? I'm open to anything.
>>
Alright, here we go. I've seen this problem come up a lot of times. Not to ring my own horn, but I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable on this kind of thing.

Before you do anything else, you're going to want to make sure the AC is on. That way when you do something you'll be able to tell right away if it actually fixed anything, instead of having to turn it off, let it reset for a few minutes, turn it back on, and let it get back to 100$ performance. So make sure it's still running.

From what I can tell your AC has a very easy and detectable vent, as seen on the right. If that's not it, try to find it. There's usually some way to take off the front panel of the AC. They don't even tell you this in the owner's manual because this is strictly a mechanic's job and you usually have to take it in some place like AutoZone so they can fix it for you, but you can do it yourself for free. I'm pretty sure the AC companies and AutoZone have some kind of deal going on but that's another story. Anyways, inside you'll find the filter. Depending on what you're using the AC for you want either lint or no lint. No lint for cold air, lots of lint so the air comes out warm. This is the part where you save money on your heating bill too.

I usually pack an old t-shirt or small/thin towel in there. Something that will fit. This lets the air conditioned air get trapped inside the AC, heat up in the t-shirt, and then ejected through the fans nice and warm. Usually takes a couple minutes to heat up, but it should do the trick.
>>
>>17408553
I fucking miss my air conditioner ;_;
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.