[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sexy things to do on cam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: puddingpops.jpg (35KB, 364x395px) Image search: [Google]
puddingpops.jpg
35KB, 364x395px
Hey adv me and my long time boyfriend are swapping NSFW videos, we do this every once in a while because we haven't had the time or the privacy to have sex since summer started.

I need ideas because so far all I've done is finger myself, rub oil on my tits and on my butt and comically jiggled my boobs around. I won't post any of that though because they've been deleted so don't even bother asking

I don't know what to do next since I'm fresh out of ideas and i tried watching cam whores to figure something out but they all do the same thing.

I have big tits and a small butt, he didn't really enjoy my butt video
>>
Slow strip tease.

There are about 1,000,000 guides so it isn't hard to find one but the staples are simple.

Sexy clothes, in layers, get removed very slowly while you gyrate around a bit. End with yourself completely naked and then linger that way with some dirty poses.

Dildo yourself.

Fingers are hot but a toy is hotter. Spend some time running it over yourself, play with it against your breasts and nipples, and slowly, eagerly, plow it into yourself. See if you can make yourself cum with it and do so about as vocally as you can without fake it.

Communicate

Give him a live show, taking requests, but make a point of letting him know where your limits are. If you can, part of the way through the show, offer up something you said you wouldn't that he will likely be turned on by. Don't be afraid to be wild. Piss is easy to clean up, deep throating flexible toys is easy, and giving up a bit of dignity can be hotter than you think.
>>
>>17408496
oh and post a video for us. Just crop out your head and you will make a million neckbeards happy.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.