[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy in his early 40s here. Came across a woman in her mid 30s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15KB, 275x183px
Guy in his early 40s here. Came across a woman in her mid 30s on an online dating site who seems pretty pleasant. However, when I asked her how many ex's she had, she said she never even had a single date. She said the reason was because she was an introvert who had been depressed and sad for a long time. Is she lying and is this a red flag?
>>
>>17408038
Why would she lie about this? Go meet her, won't take long to find out the truth. If you are really 40 and need someone on 4chan to tell you this, you should reevaluate dating/your life in general.
>>
>>17408260
Oops forgot to address the red flag. Of course it is, unless you hate being social, doing anything with other people etc. If you aren't a crazy introvert, it's probably.not going to work.
>>
File: a30.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
a30.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>17408260
>>
>>17408263
Well she said she became more outgoing these days
>>
>>17408038
Believe it or not some people are pretty socially non-functional well up into adulthood. She could very well have been a basement dweller finally getting her shit together.

Of course, she could be lying, but you can probably size that up if you continue talking to her. I would take her word for it; if anything it's kind of a red flag but sometimes people are just late bloomers.
>>
That means she fucks first and asks your favorite color later
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.