[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is going through a dry spell. She is finding it hard to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: crazy-girl.jpg (140KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-girl.jpg
140KB, 600x450px
My gf is going through a dry spell. She is finding it hard to get turned on and wet. She has also recently found out that she suffers from
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, and i think this may relate to her dry spell. i would appreciate any advice regarding how i should handle this situation. im trying to be understanding and caring but i feel as though i could do more? thanks in advance for any advice.
>>
Buy her some flowers, be smooshy.
>>
File: 1469555848145.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1469555848145.png
149KB, 499x499px
She can't say no if you just buy lube B)
>>
>>17407946
might do. i have tried being smooshy in other ways but she didnt seem interested. she has good convos with me, and will offer to do normal stuff but when it comes to sex/cuddling she has no interest. about a month ago she was initiating sex me. dont even understand how a dry spell can happen.
>>
This happens to lots of women as they age. Use lube.
>>
>>17407963
she is only 23 though. lol dont know if i could fuck her if she isnt in the mood, would kind of put me off.
>>
dont worry about it. leave her alone for a while n let her get horny. if she doesn't get horny, she may be into someone else.
>>
>>17407981
>she may be into someone else
considered this myself but she does fuck all but work. i was her first fuck in 2 years lol. but yeah, probs just gonna leave her alone like you said and wait for her to sort it out
>>
>>17407910
bump
>>
>>17407910
I haven't wanted sex with my girlfriend since February.
It can be caused by many things including depression. If you care just let her be and don't pressure her into things.
>>
>>17407910
I have PCOS. Comfort her, because it's terrible and my dream of familial love was crushed by probable infertility.

Be romantic, and let her choose the right time. If the environment's on point, so will the game.
>>
>>17407910
She's cheating on you. She only gets wet for the much hotter guys she's fucking on the side now
>>
>>17408188
i try to comfort her and stuff but she seems to pull away when it comes to expressing feelings. she nearly broke up with me when she found out she had PCOS. its her dream to have a family and shit, and i guess it depresses her sometimes that it could not happen.

what kind of romantic stuff do you suggest?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.