[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stray cat problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Feral_cat_Virginia_crop.jpg (449KB, 1436x1672px) Image search: [Google]
Feral_cat_Virginia_crop.jpg
449KB, 1436x1672px
So earlier this year, some fucker dumped some stray cats on my land. I am not a great shot and often the cats come around more at night. What is the best poison bait to kill them? They are killing all the birds and stuff on my land. Stuff I can buy in the UK please.
>>
Trap them and give them to the local animal shelter, you fuck
>>
>>17407817
>the UK is so garbage that they don't have animal control services

Great homeland you've got there
>>
Give them love and cuddles you fuck.
>>
Plastic knives
>>
>>17407836
>>17407818
Feral cats are incapable of reciprocating any sort of affection toward human beings. They really are nothing but a nuisance and just shit everywhere and kill birds. They can never be pets even if trapped and put in a shelter. Truly useless animals that need to be exterminated. OP, you'll probably get better advice on /an/ or /out/.
>>
>>17407817

Call RSPCA and tell them you have a feral cat problem, they will send a catcher to fetch them

It's that easy, really

Otherwise you could put rat poison on meat and stuff like that, but you could just as easily kill hedgehogs and badgers which you don't really want to do since they keep other pests in check.
>>
>>17407952
Go fuck yourself, that is absolute bullshit. I have family and friends that have adopted feral cats - it is a lot harder to bond with them, but it can be done if you aren't a useless piece of shit.

Just call the RPCSA, make it their problem. Don't murder them because you are a misguided piece of shit.
>>
>>17407952
my cat was feral and it often shows affection. at first it was scared as fuck of everything and would scratch/hiss at people for fuck all.
>>
File: 1468022737692.jpg (68KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1468022737692.jpg
68KB, 600x660px
Trap them and dump them on somebody else's land far away.
>>
>>17407817
just bait them into cages and give them to an animal shelter

alternatively you can have fun by getting a .22lr rifle (should be legal in Britain) and just shooting a lot when they run in a straight line
>>
>>17407817
OP, easy.

Buy canned cat food. Buy combat poison gel. Mix the two together and set out.

Problem solved.
>>
>>17408199
Also, OP, understand an animal shelter will put them down anyways. So don't listen to the people telling you to call them, you're cutting out the middle man and absorbing the costs.

Again, canned cat food and combat poison gel. Fin.
>>
Don't listen to these pussies. Get a 50.cal rifle and set an example to the damn cat bastards.
>>
File: 1469124198514.jpg (54KB, 553x483px) Image search: [Google]
1469124198514.jpg
54KB, 553x483px
holy shit look at all those faggots

don't kill them, take them in or call for a near animal centre to come and pick them up
>>
Get a gun, then turn it around so it's pointing at your face then pull the trigger.
>>
>>17408325
>take them in
Then he'd have to deal with hissy, untamed shits that only want to go outside and wreck shit

>call for a near animal centre
Where they will be euthanized anyways since it's nearly impossible to tame that many feral cats.

You catfags are such delusional faggots too emotionally attached to your vermin.
>>
>>17407817
I love cats but they're as good as dead. Just make the most humane choice, whatever that might be.
>>
>>17408624
Cuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.