[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: scully banana.png (388KB, 540x636px) Image search: [Google]
scully banana.png
388KB, 540x636px
I'm 24 and live with my folks. We're making a big move across the country as soon as my house sells, at which time I can get a job, start saving cash to move out, live a real life, etc.

But the fucking house is just not selling. It's taken way longer than expected, and I'm running out of money, patience, etc. I don't want to start anything new because I know I'm leaving here. So my life is on hold. I have no job or obligations, which can be comfy as fuck, but now is often stale and unsatisfying.

I feel like I'm missing out on my 20s and all I want to do is sleep all day. I only want to be awake at night. Why? What do?
>>
Sell your body on Craigslist
>>
>>17407756
Try to get a job here, or set (try to) set up a side business. You can always quit when you move.

Yea got the same problem with sleeping, if I get up earlier then 9 - 10 (now 8 atm with work) I will be sleepy all day, and magically get energy in the evening.
Things that seem to help is working out early instead of in the evening, eat more in the morning, and force myself to sleep earlier.
Seems simple but I tend to (prefer to) do these things at night.
>>
>>17407756
Vitamins dude
>>
>>17407756
It's unclear why your life is centered around your parent's. If you want to go out and start a life, then do that. Don't wait for your parents to do something.

However, don't be disappointed when you can't find anything. Life is an adventure. You don't have to get things to make you happy, but rather the pursuit of happiness is what is most important.

So remember that while playing with your willy with your mommy down the hall.
>>
>>17407858
Its just that I have literally no other place to stay or go, and not enough money to make anything happen. I'm so done with my current location. I've got to help pack and move the house whenever it does sell, so I have to be here in some capacity. It's a trap I kind of walked in to I guess. My independence is waiting on the other side of the country.

I'm just starting to sleep more and more and more....
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.