[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to develop the bantz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

For the most part, I have a decent life, except I wish I could get laid more often, but that sort of ties into my main point-

At work today, I was chatting my coworkers (it's a predominantly male job) and I overheard them say that I was a nice kid, but that I spoil their fun by not dishing it back out when they mess with me. I just take it.

I know exactly what they're talking about but I find it hard to do. Coming up with some stupid shit on the spot to poke fun at other people.
It's hard for me to say things that I know will sound stupid as fuck after the fact. I want to come up with a sick burn, a funny putdown, but I clam up. I feel like I can't conjure up something sufficiently funny on the spot.

I know this playful teasing is essential to flirting as well, and I'm fucking myself by not bantering.

Of course, everything is different on imageboards and I find it easier to be crude and debasing, but IRL it's hard not to reflexively be polite and serious, as that's the way I've been expected to act in most of the other schools/work situations I've been in.
I feel if I were totally unrestrained as if I were on this site, I would probably get in trouble, as I find very horrible things funny.
>>
Try hitting them
>>
>>17407728

Bully older coworkers about their age
Ask if someone is grumpy because it's been so long since last wednesday, or saturday (wife-sex-reference)
Balding coworkers cut the work out for you
Younger coworkers that seem tired, bully about their new girl (especially if they don't have any)
Also, tell the gossip runner all kinds of things: the leaders are talking about 20 hour workweeks, the leaders are talking about 60 hour workweeks, they are gonna hire, they are gonna fire, etc etc. Watch as the whole site runs abuzz with these "news". But only, ONLY, do this if others are present, so they can spread the tales of you setting the rumour-monger running

Keep it playful

Workplace banter is an art.
>>
Bamp. Surely i'm not the only one who is dealing with this issue
>>
>>17407728
Can I get the cliffs notes, charles?
>>
Most of the time it's the first thing that comes to your mind when someone says something, you just need the balls to say it.
I made great jokes with my friends just becuase they said something and I immediatly replied with something that came to mind.
Dont worry about how they are going to receive it, just say it
>>
The first thing that comes to mind...

Well, the first thing that comes to mind when i'm talking to a pretty girl is their ass and wanting to rough them up and dominate them.
A lot of other times, my internal monologue is either centered around abstract philosophical questions (what am i doing with my life? Am i a bad person?) or /b/ tier NIGGER FAGGOT JEW vulgarity.

What's weird, is that my best friend from college is a jew, and i feel totally at ease around him, because he also has a very politically incorrect and vulgar sense of humor. Coincidentally, last time i hung out with him, i scored with some chick he brought along to hang out with us.

I don't get how sometimes i can be fearless and not give a shit, and not other times. I want to transplant that comfy mindset to other contexts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.