[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4OM8VhLorpw.jpg (27KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
4OM8VhLorpw.jpg
27KB, 600x446px
I'm 25 and waaaay too old to be a kissless virgin but there doesn't seem to be an end to the cycle.

Last year I decided to go on OKCupid and be more pro active with talking to girls but even the super religious "i wont have sex before marriage" types stop responding if I mention I've never dated anyone before. Even after long messages, I still haven't landed a real date.

I guess I'm just lost as to what I'm even supposed to do.
I've started excercising, I have a good job that pays well, I have hobbies I enjoy. I'll admit I'm kind of awkward and possibly autistic, but I don't think I can change this.

Any advice besides "just wait, the right person will come along" or "just b urself" would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Don't mention you haven't dated anyone in the messages. The only purpose of messaging is to get numbers, not to tell your life story.
>>
>>17407699
Expand your social network. Start hanging with people you don't normally hang with.

That or get fit and hit bars.

25 ain't that old.
>>
1. Never tell them about your inexperience, it's an extremely pathetic gesture on many levels.
2. Get hobbies that involve natural interaction with lots of women
3. You'll need to learn at least basic game, since you didn't develop it naturally. Get a pdf copy of The Book of Pook. While you're reading it, fix your wardrobe and lift (you wouldn't want a fat slob gf, why would she want a weak slob bf?)
>>
>>17407704
This. They can't read your mind. Fake it till you make it.
>>
>>17407704
>>17407709
I guess I could try, but I'm a really bad liar

>>17407707
I guess I should mention I don't drink either so I dont really do bars either. I'm currently trying to get fit too but I hit a wall and I'm not really sure how to overcome it. Tried asking /fit/ but that board is just too full of shitposting.

>>17407708
Is there any suggestions for hobbies you have?
I tried taking a cooking class once but funny enough it was full of guys. Same thing with a foreign languague night classes I was taking last year.
>>
>>17407741
Dance classes! Your preferred age range will determine the dance- I take tango classes, love it, but the average age is 40+. If you want 20s, then East Coast Swing, salsa, kizomba, bachata, etc.
>>
> I'll admit I'm kind of awkward and possibly autistic

Well you know what your problem is so how about you fix it?
>>
>>17407752
Thats actually a great idea.
Unfortunately I'm unbelievably shitty at dancing, but I think it's a good path to pursue.

>>17407764
How do you "fix" something intrinsic to your nature?
>>
>>17407774
No one cares if you suck, in beginner classes everyone will suck since you're all new. It's a good time.
>>
>>17407699
I like the cat picture, OP. To me that shows you have good taste in cute animals. That's enough for me to have something to talk to you about.

So there's that. I mean, I'd give you a shot to chat me up at a bar or whatever.
>>
>>17407699
Assuming you are not a fat boring piece of shit, sign up to a paid dating site, don't use selfies and get recent pictures of yourself doing stuff.
Otherwise
>sign up to a gym or fitness class and attend 2 - 3 days a week
>sort out your diet, nothing from a wrapper or that you heat in a microwave, stop eating when you are no longer hungry
>take up a hobby, preferably one that involves joining a club and being around other people
>sign up to meetup if you really struggle with talking to new people

Also try not mentioning your total lack of experience unless you have been asked.
>>
>>17407699
just fuck a hooker
it builds confidence
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.