[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lethargy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: lethargy.jpg (22KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
lethargy.jpg
22KB, 240x180px
Despite eating pretty healthy and getting good sleep, I never start getting work done until like 2pm, for reference I wake up at 7am. I feel like my mind is unfocused, and I have no energy. I eat a good breakfast--oatz, fruit with cottage cheese, and two cups of tea. In the mornings and early afternoon I sulk about, browse the net, and read stuff. Additionally, when it comes to it I can only get done the most boring work like job applications if I throw myself out of the house and go to the coffee shop.

I would love to do early morning bike rides, but I am so zombie mode that it would be dangerous as I'd probably crash. I also want to be productive and get my shit done so I'm not left with a pile of work at the end of the day where I have to sequester myself and not do anything fun until it is complete.

Why do I always lack energy? How do I get my shit done and get up ready to move and work? I feel like I waste my whole day, every day, doing nothing. I hate myself for being a lazy piece of shit, but my brain is just so foggy. I peak in intelligence/creativity/productivity around 4-7...clearly not long enough to get shit done. I waste my whole day doing nothing.
>>
Being productive is all about habit and discipline. It doesn't come easy for anyone. But some people are just able to see the bigger picture. Create goals, and break them down into smaller goals. Keep your sights on the goals and work to accomplish them.

As for energy, block out distractions and exercise. Stick to complex carbs for longer lasting energy. Eat smaller meals throughout the day
>>
>>17407646
>habit and discipline

So like what, start building better habits? I'm so foggy-headed though, how do I do that when in zombie mode?
>>
Do a 5 minute burst of exercise whenever you start to feel sluggish.

Should clear up that physical aspect of it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.