[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last week I put an ad on craigslist for roommates, and stated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1707x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1707x960px
Last week I put an ad on craigslist for roommates, and stated my preference is for male roommates (to minimize drama, there will be 3 of us total and it seems like a recipe for disaster). Now I've got a response, but it's from a Chinese exchange student chick going to community college here (and her English is pretty damn bad). Should I allow her to move in?
>>
Do it. Note that asian women sound like they're crying during sex. So be prepared for that
>>
>>17407589
no.

Women roommates are the worst. And communication problems have the potential to cause even more problems.
>>
>>17407589
Stick to your principles and get a dudebro, dude bro.
>>
>>17407599
>>17407601
Voices of reason, thank you.

>>17407595
The consequences of us sleeping together could be horrible.
>>
>>17407620
>The consequences of us sleeping together could be horrible.

I didn't mean sleeping with you ya dingus. She is going to have guys over and they're going to fuck the shit out of her while they think you're asleep. And you are going to hear her at least once a week.
>>
>>17407630

Unless she's fat, then she's most likely not going to get laid and you can carry on with your life. Oh but fat people snore like crazy so watch out for that. They'll make it feel like the walls are made of paper
>>
You're not selling this at all. I think the only way this could work is if she's troll-ugly, I'll find out in a few hours. 99% I'm going to just say "I have a few more people coming to check out the rooms, I'll let you know" and then never contact her again.
>>
>>17407651
Meant for >>17407630 >>17407633
>>
>>17407620
>The consequences of us sleeping together could be horrible.
You're too careful.
>>
>Chinese
If she's not from Hong Kong, fucking forget about it. Loudest people in the world.
>>
>>17407661
I just prepare for the worst. I own the house, so if she says I raped her, or we screw for a few years then she claims we were cohabitating and we're common law married, etc. then I could lose it.

>>17407664
She sounds like a mainlander, the Hong Kong girls I've met have really good English.
>>
>>17407672
>Mainlander
Don't do it.
>>
If she's from mainland and doesn't speak english well she'll prob be a super quiet roommate who keeps to herself, doesn't go out and doesn't get laid. I'm speaking as a chinese lady who goes to uni with a bunch of these mainlander exchange students.
>>
>>17407672
mainlander

DONT. FUCKING. DO. IT,

Bitch mainlanders are by far the worse subhuman people on planet earth. They are self-entitled, greedy, selfish and has no moral and fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17407672
>mainlander

Absolutely disgusting.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.