[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so life aint going to well for me. But thats ok because i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: worrysoda.png (125KB, 435x545px) Image search: [Google]
worrysoda.png
125KB, 435x545px
Ok so life aint going to well for me. But thats ok because i feel like one of the best ways to get my mind off it and improve is to help others.

So what im asking is what are some things i could volunteer for. I was thinking of volunteering at a homeless shelter or animal shelter. But id like to explore my options

Any ideas?
>>
>>17407588
Got to any job agency ask if they have a list of volunteer jobs(they have them for resume building). They will give you a giant list bigger than you will get here.
>>
I honestly cannot think of anything because I need money and will have to work, otherwise I'd be a hero like you. No sarcasm intended, you are doing good but I again don't know because I'm in no position to help others.
>>
I voluntereed in an herpetarium, i learned a lot about Wild life, snakes, lizards, kinds of poison, first aid on snake bites, some cool facts about animals (did you Know the scientific name of the green iguana is iguana iguana?), i met some of my Best friends, went into some Wildlife rescues and releases, I met the girl with the biggest boobs I have ever seen(and get laid with); and after all, I did something which made me feel proud of myself, everything works different for everyone. DO SOMETHING YOU LIKE WITH THE BEST ATTITUDE POSSIBLE.
>>
>>17408019
Gorila gorila
Bison bison
>>
>>17408019
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tautonyms
Pretty cool desu
>>
File: tumblr_inline_neia2m18oE1rm7ozi.png (87KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_neia2m18oE1rm7ozi.png
87KB, 480x280px
>>17408019
Wow thank you for sharing,that sounds really cool! I definitely want to volunteer for something that involves mechanics,animals, or helping the unfortunate. Since those are my passions.

If you dont mind. How did you manage to find out about it? Did you see an ad or something?
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1460921483464.jpg (829KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1460921483464.jpg
829KB, 1080x1080px
>>17408119
The place is quite forgotten by a lot of locals, actually. The herpetarium was near from my house and I used to think it was pretty cool, since my first visit was in field trip with the school when i was a kid (it's 15 years old). I was constantly thinking about giving a try, so a day after an hurricane hit the city I went and Asked if they are needing some volunteers.

>>17408047

Hahah, I knew the grilla one

>>17408056

Desuu
>>
visit governmentjobs.com and search for local listings in your area

I ended up volunteering as an ESL teacher for the local library
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.