[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why women love to travel so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Seriously, they ALL love to travel all over the world, visit exotic regions and whatnot. I have traveled a few times including Florida, Germany and Romania but I find it more of a waste of time. There's not much to see in my opinion and I prefer the outdoors.

The problem is no women is even remotely interested in me and that may be because I haven't traveled and therefore, boring and not interesting.
>>
>I have traveled a few times including Florida, Germany and Romania
> I haven't traveled

-_-
>>
>>17407531
Because then they can say "I've been to country a,b,c..." and sound interesting and like they're doing something with their lives. That's all women care about really.

If you think for a second that they actually give a fuck about experiencing foreign cultures more than they do about snapping a selfie in front of something and posting that shit on their instagram, you're sadly mistaken.
>>
>>17407539
I meant I haven't traveled that much and it was with my family. Seriously all they do is get money to travel whenever it's possible. They go to Europe, Cuba, United-States etc...
>>
You sound bitter other people are enjoying their lives. Work on yourself.
>>
>>17407553

You sound like the kind of person who hasn't gotten laid in a while
>>
>>17407531
Some people just like traveling. I'm a guy and I travel a lot, alone, with friends, with family, for pleasure, for work. I just like being in new places and trying new things, especially food. I don't even take food pics or selfies. I add most of the new people I meet on fb and IG tho, to keep in touch for a place to stay and if they ever want to stay at my place (I live in a pretty popular destination myself). I'm sure some women do it for >>17407553 reason but there are people like me who just like new experiences.
>>
>>17407560
You traveled with your family, that's why you think it's boring. Try travelling independently, it's a lot more rewarding. You get to pick destinations and activities that you're actually interested in.
>>
>>17407575
The fact that I do not travel automatically labels me as boring and it's getting annoying. They all go for guys that travel 10x a year. I work at 2 jobs and do volunteering. Rest of my time is either cycling, kayaking or rock climbing
>>
>>17407608
Still doesn't stop you from being bitter. Hmm
>>
>>17407531
>they ALL love to travel all over the world, visit exotic regions and whatnot.
Usually because of bragging rights
I dated a girl who would bring up where she had been on holiday as small talk, she would ask people where they were going on holiday just to bring up her holiday or say "I've been there".
Like possessions, jobs, partners and experiences, women will love travelling because they can talk about it.
It also lets them claim that they are cultured.
It also gives them an opportunity to fuck someone from that culture, because a lot of women who travel get their cunt stamped alongside their passport.
>>
To ride international dicc
>>
I feel you, OP. I can't understand why people like travel. Travelling just strikes me as an expensive form of escapism. Spending hours on a plane and days dealing with jet lag just to go "explore" some new place isn't an adventure, it's time I could have spent studying something more interesting than a "new" culture, and it's an interruption in my running schedule. I can escape just fine with books or movies or anything else really.

Then again, I've also come to terms with the fact that women think I'm boring as shit. I'm not going to waste my money and time to impress someone I won't care about after tugging my dick for 5 minutes.
>>
>>17407531
Evolutionarily Explanation: women leave the tribe when they reach puberty to seek a new one, sometimes it's just moving to a new city, others it's traveling to an exotic country. This ensures the gene-pool is fresh and innovative.
>>
>>17407531
When you read this on a woman's online dating profile
>I love to travel

=Gold Digger or "you better have enough money to take me places"
>>
Women say they like to travel on their social media, or on Tinder, because they want to look worldly and because they are trying to attract guys who will take them on vacation. And thus have money.
>>
>implying you can't /out/ while /trv/

Enjoy the same stale old overtraveled woods full of beer cans.

>this thread

Am I on /r9k/? Women aren't the problem, it's normies, retards. Male normies love shallow travel just as much as female normies. It's a form of showing off, like chinese tourists who take a bus somewhere, snap a few photos for social media, and bus somewhere else immediately. It's attention whoring and status signaling. Not just women alone do this, tons of men do as well. To tell the difference: ask them about it and see if they ever left the tourist areas or traveled outside of meme cities like paris and london.

>OP
>I haven't traveled and therefore, boring and not interesting.

Maybe you're boring not because you haven't traveled but simply because you're fucking boring.
>>
>>17407994
Then tell me how to not be boring without crumbling under debt.
>>
I don't care if guys travel or not. It's great if you have cool stories to share from your adventures, but there are also other things in life.

I like traveling, because it's fun. I mean backpacking and visiting interesting locations, not going to tourist hell holes.
>>
>>17407531
I just met a stunning qt who hates normie travel and likes outdoors, fishing and hunting. You should talk to different people more, OP. People are... well... different.
>>
>>17408023

Get a hobby
Go outside
Do stuff
Or at least be able to talk about cool stuff that grills would find interesting, idk nature or fitness or some shit

>>17408035

My sister. I go out of my way to avoid touristy places. Gift shops trigger me.

>>17408041
>You should talk to different people more

Also true. A lot of country/southern girls hate travel. They also tend to be family-oriented homebodies if you're into that. Warning: many become hamplanets. If you date one constantly talk about how much you hate fat people.
>>
>>17407608

Your bitterness drives the vagina away brajene
>>
>>17407553
>snapping a selfie in front of something and posting that shit on their instagram
Holy shit this so hard.

I swear what kind of pictures they can take for social media is the only thing rhat motivates women to do anything these days

A bit ago I watched my sister spend like half an hour cooking and decorating a meal for herself, and the first thing she does when she sets it on the table is take out her phone to take a picture and post it to whatever the fuck social media sites she uses.
>>
>>17408050
> I go out of my way to avoid touristy places
You're probably also the exact same kind of person to rent a hotel off somewhere weird, but then immediately go to all the tourist hotspots.
BUT OH NO YOU'RE NOT A TOURIST, CAUSE YOU BOOKED SOME SMALL HOTEL AND NOT A HILTON INN! OOOO!
>>
>>17407531
They can sucker men into paying for their travel, and they can sucker later men into picking up their financial slack after they have no money because they spent it all on travel.
>>
>>17408198
Is it true that women that travel for their job or business, they get fucked their brains out? Or travel to a yoga resort for weeks and do all kinds of orgies or sexual things?
>>
File: 1432570991242.jpg (10KB, 144x145px) Image search: [Google]
1432570991242.jpg
10KB, 144x145px
>>17407648
keks
>>
>>17408185

That's a lot of projection. Did a traveler fuck your girlfriend?
>>
>>17407531
Because the social scene is their thing, anything not in the group wouldn't even interest them or will be outed as creepy.

All they'll instill in you is "will you want to be seen as some <insert stereotype here> by <insert person or group of people here>? That and entertainment are what most of them are all about.
>>
/trv/ler here. What's with all the bitterness? I travel because it's fun. I experience new things. New cultures, new, food, etc. I don't do it to get social approval, I couldn't care less. And yes, it's also the sign of someone who is not boring. Going out there means you have a taste of adventure. It definitely helps is getting the interest of girls.

I'm imagining an angry neckbeard in the basement reading this post and muttering to himself how assholes get all the girls and how he would be so much better.
>>
>this thread

Sometimes I forget if I'm on /r9k/ or /adv/ sometimes. What is happening to this board?
>>
>>17408819
There have been more /r9k/ shitposters ever since mods put up a sticky on /r9k/ telling them to go to /adv/. Big mistake.
>>
>>17407608
>The fact that I do not travel automatically labels me as boring and it's getting annoying.

No the fact that your personality and demeanour are boring and annoying is what makes you boring and annoying.

>They all go for guys that travel 10x a year

I could also say they all go for guys who play a music instrument but there's no data to back this up. Yeah being able to play guitar or piano is cool and attractive to some people but it's not a must have, the same way not being a world traveler isn't a must have to attract women. You can be a fun and interesting person living in a small town in the middle of nowhere or you can be bitter and choose to blame *all* women for all your shortcomings in life.
>>
>>17408794
On /ck/ there's this guy that gets butthurt if someone mentions that they've been to X country. Like, he literally goes on a sperg rant about how people with passports are so pretentious and how they all shop at Whole Foods. I imagine that this is the same guy.
>>
>>17408842
There is more than one raging autistic sperglord on this site...
>>
>>17408846
It's such a specific thing for someone to go on a sperg rant for though. But yeah, same types of people.
>>
>>17407531
stay away from them they are high maintenance and they will expect you to pay for her travels. also they think it makes them interesting and they want status points on their social media for all of their friends to see.
>>
>>17408859
t. bitter virgin from /r9k/
>>
>>17407648
this what happens there stays there. girls who like to travel are the biggest sluts in history.
>>
>>17408859
>high maintenance
eh I'm an Asian living in US and the hottest and lowest maintenance blonde white chick I've fucked was the one I met during a tour in SEA
I guess they are horny yes, but not really demanding
>>
I just want to address all the guys ITT saying, "She likes to travel? Well that means she loves money!" first of all, your very first concern should be getting this woman to like you, contrary to what this site has been force feeding you, not all women are after your money. (What money anyway, most you people are NEETs, work minimum wage jobs or still get allowances from your parents, hardly enough to warrant some woman wanting to leech off you)

There's completely no correlation that liking to travel means you're gold digging. The biggest travelers I know are lower middle class hippies who back-pack through Europe or obscure Asian countries just for the fun of it, and couch-surfing in the process, they're not billionaires who can afford yachts to sail anywhere they want.

tl;dr Get rid of your insecurities and preconceived notions. No one is trying to swindle you of your money, if you meet a girl who likes to travel and she forces you to pay for her trip to Rome and you're not comfortable with it and she gets pissed and leaves, then you just weeded out the gold diggers you're so afraid of, however you'll find that most people aren't this unreasonable.
>>
File: 1446403838145.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1446403838145.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>17408842
>literally goes on a sperg rant about how people with passports are so pretentious and how they all shop at Whole Foods

I like that guy, he sounds hilarious
>>
>>17408866
nice ad hominem but well all know I speak the truth and bitches like that will expect you to pay a fortune for her wedding so she can post more social status points on her facebook :^)
>>
>>17408890
It's the truth. More than obviously you have never kissed a girl. Now go back to /r9k/.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.