[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so there is this girl..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

what and how could i say that i like her, i am interested in her, i could imagine to have a relationship with her and show that i would like to have sex with her in a way she could respond how she feels about me?

she went to my class for the last years and we always had a good understanding for each other (always good vibe, a vibe that i love and doesn't from other people). she knew that in the last couple years i was most of the time sad and depressed and she always asked me how i feel (i don't know if this is a good sign that she cares about me this way because that could mean i am weak or so.)
she's very pretty, hot and intelligent. we're going to meet in a couple weeks (because she's travelling now) to have a cozy time. she knows that i got an interesting view on the world and i'm philosophic (in my own way) but i don't know why she's interesting in meeting me (happy and confused at the same time) but i think it's in a friendly way. a good (female) friend of mine (that knows her pretty good, they go to the theater club in our/now their school together (i'm going to another school next year)) told me she flirts with other guys (you could call them players) but then she is pretty normal to them to let them know they have no chance.
she is open minded and got a open appearance to others that's why many guy are attracted to her (just like to her friends they're similar in that point).
the last boyfriend she had was outwardly pretty much like me a silent, maybe introverted guy, not like the guys she flirts with. they we're about 2-3 years together and broke up about a year ago.
pt.1
>>
pt.2

my thoughts about her begun not long ago, but i always looked at her in a different way than at other girls. i always thought she's too good that i couldn't handle it but now i would love to try it idk..
i had never much to do with girls, this is pretty much new to me.
i want to say these thing in a not surprisingly way to get a bit aggressiv to my tenderness (s/o to elliott hulse:D).
thank for reading this.
any tips to this situation will help me.
>>
What u want from us?
Try it, if she rejects you maybe u can be still friends.If she like u, u will get a GF maybe a relationship.
Be clear ask for a date or somthing bla bla bla same shit be yourself etc
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.