[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you ever really get over your first love? Its been almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad meme man.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
sad meme man.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
do you ever really get over your first love? Its been almost three years and I find myself still thinking of her. I wonder if shes thinking of me, if we'll ever talk again even just to settle things, sometimes I hate her and get jealous and then I feel like im finally over only for that nagging part in my brain to bring it up again

will it ever stop?
>>
You haven't gone out with anyone else in those three years? Go date other girls, it helps a lot. And no, she's not thinking about you
>>
probably. As soon as you'll have real problems and/or passions you'll forget all about this shit.
>>
With the right motivation and/or frame of mind you can learn to not care about them in any way or to hate them. Not caring is probably the better option.
>>
I'll never really get how people can stay in love with an ex for that long. Chances are you're both different people and leading different lives at this point. Even if you spoke to her again now it wouldn't feel the same as when you dated her.
>>
>>17407005
some flings which filled the void for a while, but after so many they felt meanigless. Now the only other kind of change im finding is women who straight up think im marrying them and expect us to be starting a family in a year, which I sure as shit am not ready for
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.