[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog owners who let them run around freely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: banana_peel2.png (197KB, 294x320px) Image search: [Google]
banana_peel2.png
197KB, 294x320px
I was walking with groceries and two small dogs bit the bags and gnawed on the meat. This isn't that serious but what annoys me is the owner didn't apologize, just kept talking to his dogs and he didn't even panic. If the dogs had tried to bite me, what would happen?
>>
>>17406947
>If the dogs had tried to bite me, what would happen?
the owner would get mad if you did anything
>>
>Be 16
>Really into knives, always carrying one
>Taking mom's Maltese for a walk
>Unhinged pit bull comes running around bend in trail
>Eventually lunges at Maltese
>Maltese squealing
>Shank pit bull in the neck
>Pit bull releases Maltese, spins furiously
>Pit bull runs away gushing
>Grab Maltese and run away crying
>Maltese only suffered minor cuts and bruises
>Pit bull found dead in playground the next day
>Mfw can't trust a pit bull
>Mfw hash slinging slasher
>>
I'd be very dominant if that happened to me.
Don't give a fuck about the owner. Control your dogs or I will.

My dogs are extremely well trained. Really pisses me off when I see dogs that have no control.
I'd be tempted to tell my german shep. to guard me in that situation.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 254x199px
>>17407222

I have nothing but negative opinions of pits since nothing but fuck heads around here raise them.

>13
>walking to convenience store
>loose pit bull suddenly on my heels growling
>owner is just chilling on their porch doing nothing
>find a rock on roadside
>quickly spin and bash it in the nose, it yelps and runs off
>get yelled at

Then

>sister and I walking our part wolf dog/mutt that's a lovable dork that'd drool on you more than anything
>loose pit bull
>rushes her growling
>our dog takes it down immediately by the throat, tearing it open
>nigger owner runs up, cussing, yelling that our dog is wild and should be put down
>our dog is wagging his tail and just sitting calmly
>>
>>17407278
is that all true? that really angers me, why do pit owners act so prejudice? I've been bitten by dogs, my friend who's a girl got bit by a loose dog in her face and has a light scar from it. there should be a law where anyone can kill a dog that isn't on a leash.
>>
>>17406947
just kick the dog or use pepper spray. it it's aggressiv and big and tries to bite you, stab it with a knife.
then call the police and report the dog/owner.
>>
>>17407297

It sadly is. I know I shouldn't be so judgemental but that particular breed bothers me. Nothing but trouble.
>>
>>17406947

Had that happen with two tiny dogs before but they were nipping at me and growling. Soccer mom owner wasn't doing anything so I let out a horrified wail and she finally came over. I told her I had a fear of rats and she looked pissed.

Small dogs? Punt em like a ball. Big dogs? Escape or kill them. Fuck negligent pet owners.
>>
>If the dogs had tried to bite me, what would happen?

You give them a fucking boot.
>>
>>17407297
>>17407327

It's not the breed. It's the trash that are attracted to the breed.
Raised and trained properly, pits and all large "fighting" dogs can be gentle friendly giants.
>>
>>17407360

True. An overexposure to bad apples can sour an opinion.
>>
Dog owners can come across as self entitled because they believe that everyone loves their little furry family member just as much as they do and as parents you've got to accept and accommodate shit from their companion animal. That or they just see, but feel awkward and don't want a dramatic scene, like what are they going to do? Rush over and apologise for your meat? Likely they chose the lesser of two evils, feeling weird and slightly conflicted, but unable to act due to the farcical nature of the situation.

I've screamed at dog owners before. One dog ate my picnic and knocked all our shit over and the guy was laughing and I threatened to saw its fucking head off with a kitchen knife if he didn't control it. I was the asshole. Another time a dog in the park tried to eat my pizza and wouldn't fuck off and the owner was laughing and I was punching the dog and he just looked shocked and quickly left calling the dog to come with him.

Then there is my father who has kicked multiple dogs to death during confrontations with aggressive loose dogs because he is kind of crazy.
>>
>>17407397

The dick move is not keeping an eye on or letting your animal run amok, bothering others. A dog just approaching and wanting attention? Fine, but where is its owner? A dog running up, fucking with someone, their property or disrupting their activities? No. The owner should own up to it and realize they fucked up.

I've had, watched/babysat all breeds and worked at shelters but never did I let them hop around, bothering others and think 'this is fine'. It's simply not. I'd wager that the people that allow this would be shitty parents or are, letting their kids run around screaming in public like everyone should enjoy it.
>>
incompetent dog owners are a fucking cancer on society. I'm all for gun rights. But dog rights? I think people these days need a fucking license to own a fucking dog these days.

I fucking hate "dog people". people who treat their fucking DOGS like fucking children and baby the shit out of them, that shit makes me fucking sick.

and people who don't fucking train or socialize their stupid asshole dogs. NO, I don't want your stupid bitch jumping on me. It's not cute. I will stab your stupid mutt. I don't want to listen to your stupid asshole bark at everything because it's too stupid to understand anything because you didn't train or socialize it.

I like dogs, but every single dog owner i've met has made me hate dogs.
>>
>>17407445
Yes, I've only met a few dogs who are well trained enough not to mess with anyone nearby.

Dogs who can't behave should be sent to concentration camps.

Owners who victim blame should learn to own up, grab their dog and apologize when this happens. Not cower from afar over how awkward this is, watching your dog invade a fellow humans personal space.
>>
>be me, 4 y/o
>Girls pitbull attacks me as a child
>blood gushing from my head
>Mom wants to help me but is reluctant to approach
>I'm just trying to lay down, suspended by the dogs jaws and confused
>I remember the dog letting go after the girl came up behind it
>I remember the girl arguing with my mom about how I did something

Fuck dog owners and especially putbull owners. They purposefully create -pro-pitbull propaganda to make the most brutal dog species seem like angels who don't attack unprovoked.

I look like Krillin kekekekekekek

Seriously if you're a pitbull owner, I would love to shoot your dog for looking at me wrong.
>>
>>17407565
That's fucking awful, I'm sorry that happened to you.

you're completely right about pitbull owners though. Dog owners fucking suck, but pitbull owners, they're the worst of the worst.
>>
>>17407445
It sounds like you need something to bitch about more than wanting to improve something.
>>
>>17407470
>Dogs who can't behave should be sent to concentration camps.
so should their owners. or at least not allowed to ever own a pet again or get children. if they can't even train a dog, you can't expect them to properly raise a child
>>
>>17407629
how is anything i complained about not relevant to the main topic? I may have gone off and ranted a bit, but still i'm on topic
>>
I treat my dog like a person, she jumps up on me, coz I don't mind hugs. But I taught her not to with everyone else. I also don't understand why it's such a big deal for people, you shrudes.
Dogs are not an object, fashion statement, or robot to take commands. They are very intelligent all had their own personality. We as a race treat all animals as if they are purely here for our enjoyment/ease of life and its sad. I hope all you who bully animals get bullyed by people.
>>
File: doge.jpg (23KB, 376x669px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
23KB, 376x669px
>>17407667
They're just lonely, bitter people who need to complain about something, anon.

Pic related. My sister got this dog when some local farmers in Germany needed to get rid of a few. Now I take care of him, and I've been doing a pretty good job training him.
>>
>>17407347
>fear of rats
Fucking keked
>>
Op, if the owner doesn't care enough to leash the dogs, they likely are not vaccinated. Don't eat the meat they chewed on
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.