[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fry.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
Hey guys,
How to i get back with my ex girlfriend?
I'ts been 2 months now since we broke up.
>>
why did you broke up with your gf?
why do you want your ex gf back?
>>
>>17406770
First of all beacuse i'm a faggot ho doesn't know what he's doing, it's kinda hard to tell why we broke up. Anyway we lived far from each other for a while, and I was really tense about it, we saw once a month, I felt strange about my feelings. She wanted attenction even when she was away and it was so difficult for me so, I ended up caring about her only when she was with me.
Basically we had sex when we met, but once she was away I couldn't even think about her.
I can't stand this kind of relationship

I want to get back with her beacause i'm getting fucking depressed at home, i have no social life, all i do is staying at home thinking about her and it's becoming unbearable.
I don't even want to approach other girls, all i see now is her. This is shit, really.
I've know her since 1st grade, i fucking lost my virginity to her, I can't believe we will never talk again, I love her, but sometimes i get insecure about my life, and I fuck up everything. It's A vicious cycle i can't stand.
>>
>>17406785
You want her back for all the wrong reasons. Even if you did get back together the relationship would likely decay in the exact same way eventually. It's time to start trying to move on and living for yourself.
>>
>>17406793
Why do you say those are wrong reasons?
Are there good and bad reasons?
>>
>>17406813
You seem to have this notion that getting back together will fix all of your problems and depression. You simply can't rely on another person to be your happiness.
>>
>>17406818
this. Before you can love someone, you got to love yourself first. I suggest reading/listening to 'Models' by Mark Manson. Its a really good book about getting into the dating game so you can see that your just being needy, that you need to focus on yourself first.
>>
>>17406818
man I understand, but i'm really really fucked up, I'm living a hurricane of bad emotions, i drink and smoke too much, i've already lost most of the hopes of becoming a nice guy with a respectable job, smile on my face who loves life and all the theatre, man i'm not that guy.

>>17406821
I don't know what that is, would you like to tell me something more about it?
If it's something even remotely close to those seduction rules books and all that shit, man i really don't care.

I just wnat to get back with her, or at least keep in contact with her somehow.
>>
Any other suggestions?
I really need this
>>
Get yourself another girl.

After that, either you'll not want to get back with her, or you'll have a new relationship you like better.

Any case, moving on shows value. As long as you keep yourself attached to strong feelings towards her without taking action, you'll continue to feel pain.

My tip is to move on. If your next step is going back with her, she will eventually appear, you will find the strength to do whatever...

But... I mean... maybe you just need to get laid.
>>
>>17406818
This, learned this the hard way
>>
>>17406912
>>17406910
I don't know guys...everything sounds like shit, sad. I'm screwing up my summer.
>>
>>17407089

unscrew it up. Go out and do shit with friends knowing that your heartbreak will fix itself with time. it's a shitty thing to hear but time is pretty much the only shit that will snap you out of the idea that she's the great girl to ever grace the earth
>>
>>17407668
I've just come back from Greece, I've been on vacation with some friends, it was awesome, but again, I couldn't make out with no girls at all, I just can't, I feel lifeless when it comes to girls, and I know it's because of her.
I don't want it to end now, not like this, i've got to fix this. I may sound stupid to all of you, but this is what i feel.
I try, always, to distract myself doing silly things with friends, but i'm slowly becoming bored and sluggish, and i do't even want to hang out with the people I know , or do whatever I liked doing before.
>>
>>17406821
Never realized how popular he is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.