[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to ignore or brush off sleezy people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 585x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 585x350px
I absolutely detest people like this. I'm normally blunt and direct with people. If I like you, you'll know. If I don't like you, you'll know cause I'll have 0 interaction with you unless absolutely necessary. I tend to not say enough to get my point across, save with close friends who I'll be more relaxed with.

But I've come across a certain type of person, the "liar", or the "salesman", the "everybody is my friend guy" They'll say ANYTHING to get you on their good side. It could be someone trying to get in your pants, someone trying to sel you something, or just a pathological con artist.

"Hey bro what type of music do you listen to?"
Me: *answers*
"Woah dude I love that band! My cousin does xyz with someone who knows that band that's awesome they're one of my favorites"

I can tell instantly off the bat that they're full of shit. They just have this...aura, this body language that screams "liar"... That they're just trying really hard to find some common ground instead of just being real.

I'm typically quiet, keep to myself, and have a tendency to be trusting which is a weakness I'll admit, which is why this is just infuriating to me. "Woah anon. Are you in the military? You've got great posture. He listen my cousin dropped me off here and he made a mistake and I need to catch a bus, would a man of your stature spare a quarter?" Why pick me when there's dozens of other people walking around? Why enter my space? Just leave me the fuck alone with your lies and your begging. Your exaggerations and your grandiose stories and your unwarranted compliments.

Girls do this shit too."oh you're so wonderful. I want to see you again. Your dick is so big you're amazing." And never call back. Shut the fuck up. I never showered you with compliments like this so I know something sketchy is going on. Cool the Machiavellian shit and just be real, life isn't a fucking crime drama goddamn.

How do I stop people from lying so much?
>>
>>17406643
>I tend to say just enough to get my point across
>>
>>17406643
>>17406647

Cause there were too many words in the field:

These are the people in your social circle that will say yes to EVERYTHING. "Yeah dude for sure that place is dope let's go to xyz at this time" then flakes with a bullshit excuse. Who the fuck flakes on getting a beer early in the evening? Now I just like you less and it's obvious you had no intentions of showing up in the first place. This isn't some girl from tinder or some shit, this is another guy i'm supposed to trust. Wtf?
>>
You don't.
>>
you cant.

but a majority of people are put off by you. you basically make them uncomfortable so they act nervous and really polite so they wont get you to flip out or something. you arent fun to be around either, thats why they flake out on you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.