[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here used 7cups? What do you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 7cups image.png (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7cups image.png
10KB, 300x300px
Anyone here used 7cups? What do you think of it?
>>
coffee makes me poopoo
>>
Yeah I've used it. If anything, it taught me to write in a more gentle language, and to be humble and rant and downspeak myself less.

The thing is, listeners aren't really allowed to give specific advice. But at least people treat eachother with dignity. Nobody calls you a autistic faggot, which can be nice for a change.
>>
>>17406717

Oh jesus christ is the faggiest thing I have ever seen somebody write

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MEN

EARTH CALLING MEN.... EARTH CALLING MEN.... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

This generation is absolutely FUCKED
>>
>>17406905
I got cancer from your post, you faggot
>>
>>17406913

Says the KEK who says "HURR DURR DIGNITY, HURR DURR GENTLE, HURR DURR DOWNSPEAK"

Have you started wearing pink frilly dresses yet anon? Because it sounds like you're pretty close to that
>>
>>17406916
Speak softly and carry a big stick you shit troll.
>>
>>17406717
>Nobody calls you a autistic faggot, which can be nice for a change.
Urgh, lame.

Oh 4chan, what would I do without you?
>>
Pro:
It's a very useful experience. Some people will try to really listen and try to help. You'll have an opportunity to help others. It's decent volunteer work too. Some of the people will be very grateful, and others will give you low ratings after spending three hours talking strictly about them.

Cons:
The owners are now trying to collect money for the efforts of their volunteers. The servers are poorly managed and there is hardly any quality control when it comes to the listeners. I would not recommend going there for a mental health problem, although there is a chance it will provide some kind of support.

analysis:
relatively benign scam of a volunteer organization
>>
Not OP. What happens when I connect with a listener and rate them? Do they get points or level up?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.