[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

me complaining i guess..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 2016 - 1.png (249KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
2016 - 1.png
249KB, 500x473px
My mom is a self centered person Who has 5 kids and one on the way. Im the Oldest She finally got rid of the 2 kids, and babies dad.But now I have to water them like I'm the second Mom, but I have to do that even since I was little.. Whats the difference I guess.. 2 days later, she brings home some man just before 7am. Probably some guy from work. I asked who's coming and she told me mind my Business And brung the kids Upstairs To her room and told me to go to mine. I Did. Now us kids fall under 4 men. the 2 kids at the end and the one on the way have the same dad. The rest of us 3 have different dads. I don't know why I'm doing this but.. I guess I just want to Complain.. Whatever I do, she is never pleased No matter what I fuckin do. I'm kinda a loner and have bad anxiety and depression. I can't tell her because of how she is. School is coming and I cry about it because I just really dont want to... I'm Awkward And I just hate people.. Lots. I had to go to this school thing and I had Panic attacks Here n there. I told my mom and she just laughed in my face and said " lol what? I hope you didnt be like oh I'm having a panic attack hahahahah omg " she thinks she's still a teen or something. She keeps clothes she knows damn well she can't fit. Keeping party clothes ( she shouldn't have ) and be like " I can still fit them " shit. Right now we don't have any food. Idk when shell go get some. We can make a grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly sandwich, that's it. Not sure what to say next but yeah
>>
>>17406491
Are you black? Are you 13?
>>
Go back to twitter yo underage cotton picker
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.