[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: happy_female.jpg (149KB, 850x829px) Image search: [Google]
happy_female.jpg
149KB, 850x829px
Beginning of the year I got out of a 5 year long relationship due to him cheating on me.
I am in a new relationship atm and I catch myself thinking about "will this one do it too after years of 'only you, forever' talk").
I have known this person for a long time and he knows what I am like and I know what he is like. But I'm just full of doubt. I do not show it to him, I don't act crazy or sad or anything. But I am kinda scared it will affect my relationship later on. I wanna trust him and he does and say all the right things. Is there something I can do to make these thoughts go away? Should I talk to him and what should I say? I feel like if I say anything to him he will do the "I would never do that to you" speech, which is understandable, I would do it too since that is who I am.

What do, adv? Is there any training I have to go through to just relax and not be a paranoid female? :P
>>
>>17406194
Adopt the aknowledge that whatever happens, happens. And you as a human are capable of moving on, not matter what. It's the same thing about death, going broke, etc.

Just move on, and stop trying to deal with problems you don't have.
>>
>>17406194
You are not in control of your bf's actions.
That can be scary, but if you want that sort of control over everything in your life, you'll be better off going full hermit.
That also mean that, if he cheats on you, it's on him and not on you. So you'll leave and start again.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.