[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody used my toothbrush yesterday and I got so angry and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 352x450px
Somebody used my toothbrush yesterday and I got so angry and shouted at everyone and smashed cupboards and stuff. Also I've been crying a lot over everything

Then today my period started. So was it PMS?
>>
No. You got anger issues. Get help.
>>
I say yes to both.

There really isn't an excuse for going full rage mode every month.

You lack self control.
>>
>>17406071
How do you develop more self control?
>>
File: 1457874696657.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457874696657.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>17406058
>>17406064

FPBP!

You have to get a bigger Mindstate.
>>
>>17406149
Why don't you be more specific
>>
>>17406058
probably. or there's other shit that's stressing you out a lot. or both. but your wording tells me you know you overreacted (though frankly I'd be pissed if someone used my toothbrush too, gross)

if it happens only occasionally, don't worry too much about it. if it happens a lot, here's some general pms advice for whoever's interested:

assuming your cycles are fairly regular, then start doing this in the 2 weeks between ovulation and menstruation:
>get lots of sleep
>eat less junk food, especially sodium and sugar
>drink plenty of water
>eat as many fresh veggies as you can
>take a b vitamin supplement, magnesium is good too, iirc hormones and stress both deplete b vits and stress depletes magnesium
>make a point to get exercise even if it's just walking around the block for some fresh air
>these are all things you should probably be doing anyway, but it can be hard to do them all the time, god knows I don't
>that's fine, just make sure you go into "healthier than normal" mode each month after you ovulate, do the best you can
>be extra vigilant of your emotional responses; learn to double check your feelings to see if they are in proportion to what's actually going on. ask yourself, "if this had happened 2 weeks ago would I be reacting like this?" again, it's difficult, just keep working at it
>keep your stress level lower, take active steps to relax and cut stressful shit out of your schedule. if your high-strung friend wants to hang out, tell her you're busy, or schedule her for after your period
>take pamprin or other diuretics if you get bloated, bloated = uncomfortable = irritable

do this for 6 months or so. if you don't see an improvement, get on the pill. if you already are, talk to your doc and get on a different pill.

source: had severe pms for ~20 years (I think?), the pill didn't do much, psych meds didn't do it either, kinda had to figure out how to cope with it as best I could. eventually had a hysterectomy/oophorectomy. good riddance.
>>
Should I cut out wheat?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.