[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

employer fucked me over, adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 8961x.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
8961x.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
need advice on this guys

>got hired as a data migration clerk for this million euro profit organisation in the netherlands
>completely shattered their target by weeks
>not even thinking about the fact I couldve worked for moar hours thus more money
>they promised me moar work on the new website
>they not responding to my phone calls or emails
>me not making any money this summer
>me sadwank

still got all of the login info of their old- and new website, I really want to make some extra $$$ because I want to visit a friend abroad this summer.

/adv/ ?
>>
>>17405995
At least you can put on your resume/CV that you completed the job X days/weeks ahead of schedule.
Always looks good.

How desperate are you for cash ?
Post on craigslist or similar sites. Web dev, dog walking, car washing, etc..
Cash jobs are good.
>>
>>17406012
this job only cost me, they didnt pay me enough and im fed up with it. I want to take down their websites until they pay me what they owe.
>>
>>17406035
> not responding to my phone calls or emails

Sorry I missed that part.
Were you a private contractor doing work for them, or employed by them ?
Did you have any contract in place ?

Private contractors in the web dev industry generally state in a contract that they own all the source until they are paid. That's what I used to do.

If employed by them you cant really take down the site or you could get sued as they own it all.

Have you tried going to their office and knocking on the door ?
>>
>>17406050
i'm a private contractor but didn't took the efford to set up a contract with the source rule. I'm quite new to the web dev business since I study something completely different, but I just like to html for a living sometimes.

I tried knocking on the door but they deny me the entry to the building and calling security. I know for sure I could get sued but im willing to take the risk, they made million euro investments in the recent past but my paycheck was about €2000,-/€3000,- short..
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.