[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf wants violent sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 639x1134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 639x1134px
My girlfriend wants me to hit her during sex. Not just gentle slaps or spanking or anything, but straight-up a punch in the face, hard enough to bruise. That, and strangled.

We've tried something like that but she never seems to enjoy it, later on saying I wasn't rough enough and that she's not even bleeding.

She says she can't get off unless she's scared I'll kill her, and I hope to god it's needless to say I can't get off if I'm scared I'll kill her.

What to do?
>>
>>17405858
It's probably just a one-time thing. It's time to quit being a gentleman and show her you love her.

Or get with a chick who isn't trying to get you arrested. There's a thought.
>>
>>17405871
Seconded, shes trying to get you arrested.
>>
Tell her you want it in writing first, set a safe word... then it's game on. Start with the choking, learn how to do a sleeper hold...
>>
>>17405871
>>17405872
She personally suggested we'd make some sort of a consent form with all the possible proof that she consented to absolutely everything, giving a copy to the local police station beforehand, too.
>>
>>17405858
She's trying to screw you over or gain leverage in some way.

Either that or she has some moronic shit going on in her head that you should in no way help her indulge.
>>
>>17405877
>giving a copy to the local police station beforehand, too

wat
>>
>>17405858
>>17405877
>What to do?

RUN
>>
>>17405893
Lol do it. We love crazy people and telling a room full of cops about your kinky sex escapades might make us guys who have seen everything remember what it's like to feel awkward again.
>>
ITT: Virgins

She's a kinky bitch and you're a sad sack who's worried about getting arrested for getting rough in bed

Strangle and choke her and slap her about, tug her hair etc. We all have our kinks, at least your gf has one that 75% of women share

Quit being a faggot and posting about it on imageboards too.
>>
>>17405931
She doesn't even seem to like it!
>>
>>17405858
its a trap
shes going to press charges afterwars
>>
>>17405858
Make her sign a contract and record her saying that she asked for all of that, just in case. If she says yes to all of that, then go for it.
>>
>>17405858
Well, I hope you have internet in your jails wherever you are. You can let us know how long you get for rape and battery.
>>
>>17405937
Sounds like you're doing it right then
>>
>>17405858
she is setting you up, op. any female that wants you to change that extreme is setting you up. there is no way she'd be afraid you are going to kill her unless you went serious psycho mode over some serious shit unrelated to sex. even then she'd find refuge with a close female relative or best friend and then call the cops or have guys she knows (cause we all know she has guy friends she is going to fuck once she gets you in jail) try and bully you online or in person. she wants to slowly up the ante as well as injuries with you during sex because in her head she imagines one day you just go full on uncontrollable rape-mode to the point she literally doesn't like it. this is so you end up in jail. yet she gets off to the fact that she really did get raped, and to the fact that she now has this power over you. arrogant women talk when they feel like they are losing control of the social setting. at some point she started to put some sort of blame on you.

the reality of it is that her fantasies will never meet her expectations because she expects you to fulfill these things. she is experimenting with failure, and not experimenting with success because she doesn't know how the male brain works other than our dog-like characteristics. also she isn't going about this in in an intelligent way at all. thus implying she is making unrealistic goals with you and she is not meeting them. she is coming up short. this shows us she has a bad sense of measurements (system) and a bad equilibrium (process). she is setting you up, op.
>>
>>17406144
Not consciously afraid, but in the heat of the moment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.