[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell this dumb bitch she's a dumb bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: drama-girl.jpg (42KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
drama-girl.jpg
42KB, 500x388px
Long ass story real short. I'm 25, been friends with this girl for 15 years. She's always been kind of a magnet for bullshit drama. Let's gross guys into her life. Acts baffled when they act like creeps. Meanwhile dates scumbags and spends a solid 40% of the time complaining about said scumbags, without actually taking any advice or doing anything to change her situation.

Anyways, I moved away from my home state recently, and she recently finally broke up with the latest douchebag she's been dating (cheated on her, instagram stalked a girl, made her pregnant, she miscarried). I told her she can come chill with me for a couple weeks to help get her mind off stuff.

So she gets here, acts distant and sad/depressed as fuck despite my attempts to find fun shit to do everyday. Mostly looks at her phone, conversation is half-hearted, and not to mention I've spent a lot of money in gas going to all these places.

The breaking point is that her recent ex-boyfriend shows up out of nowhere (he came 2000 miles, by car) and this morning she took off with him. I don't hear from her all day, find out she's camping with him somewhere. Fine, whatever.

She's leaving Sunday, and I think she gets backs tomorrow. She knows she's making shitty decisions. She broke the news of her ex being her by saying "I know this is going to disappoint you."

I really just can't with her. It's one thing to be sad about a breakup. It's another to be ungrateful, while taking advantage of my generosity and literally bringing drama to what was supposed to be a fresh start for me. I doubt that I even want this girl in my life anymore.

My plan is to just ignore her until Sunday. I don't even want to pretend her life choices are healthy or something I want to be around.

My question is anon do you think it's even worth the breath telling her what a colossal piece of shit she's turned out to be?
>>
>>17405769
Yes, it is. Maybe she has some friends you can cohort with to drive it home.
>>
File: 1457155053920.jpg (468KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1457155053920.jpg
468KB, 3000x2000px
>>17405769
Sounds like you're extremely upset and feel cheated. Better question is why you let a girl who is so unhealthy in your life for so long...I'm sure you know what to do. Just make sure you're as cordial as you can be since you wouldn't want to damage the girl further as she is no doubt very insecure and emotionally isolated.

Emphasis that she is more intelligent when she is not manipulated by men without any ethical standards.
>>
>>17405773

she flew here. telling her to stay in a hotel until she leaves is an option. I'm pretty much fine with just ignoring her though.

Her natural instinct would be to pretend she didn't disappear with her ex for 36 hours on a trip that was meant to a) visit me at my new home and b) get over he ex, but uh yeah, that surpasses my power of suspension of disbelief.

Also just for lols, she's also said yesterday that she's tired of people's judgement despite opening herself up to people's opinions by almost constantly whining about this scumbag. It was hard to keep a straight face.
>>
>>17405795
>telling her to stay in a hotel until she leaves is an option

Don't do this.
You only have like two days to deal with her once she gets ack and then leaves for good.
Suck it up until then and then write her out of your life if that's what you want. You don't need to cart her ass all over town when she gets back.
But it sounds like maybe you've got a thing for her and was a bit jelly when her"ex" showed up to take her away.
>>
>>17405785

It was one thing while I was going to college/working part-time jobs when I was 18-23. I did my fair share of dumb shit then but I can absolutely say I've learned a lot and would never put myself in situations that I would've back then.

Now I'm really starting my adult life and I can't be around this anymore. Now that my life is very stable and awesome tbqh, it really puts her in perspective. I've suspected that she's toxic for about a year, but this trip has really nailed it home. This is me coming to the realization that not all people will grow equally with you, even if you have known them for 15 years.

Being cordial is probably the right route and of course it's the least satisfying since I've been the mature, emotional rock for this girl for way longer than I should've been. Giving her more respect than she deserves is going to taste really bitter since it'll be probably the 1000th time I've taken the higher road with her.
>>
>without actually taking any advice or doing anything to change her situation.
It's like with internet arguments, she doesn't want a solution, she just wants to rant and let it all out to make herself feel better for a few moments.

>acts distant and sad/depressed as fuck despite my attempts to find fun shit to do
I know that can be frustrating but that's not the way to cheer someone up. To help someone through rough times you should be there for her and try to understand her rather than buy her ice cream going "why aren't you happy yet god fucking dammit" inside your head.

>she took off with him
>"I know this is going to disappoint you."
>ungrateful
>bringing drama
That's sad but I don't think you should consider it an insult.

>I don't hear from her all day
This is the only really shitty thing she did. The rest of it she can't help, that's just who she is. You must've made a few bad decisions as well since you've tolerated her for so long.

>telling her what a colossal piece of shit she's turned out to be
She deserves to know, maybe it'll stick and she'll change one day. Don't lash out at her. Be better than her and explain calmly, preferably by text, that she keeps on making bad decisions and she sometimes treats you badly despite your best attempts which has led you to consider cutting contact with her.
>>
>>17405813

Nope, not into her and never have been. This couldn't be farther than a "beta friendzoned neet is upset that he's been cucked once again" situation.

I guess I'm going to become a hostage in my own home for the next two days until she leaves, suffering her awkward attempts at reconciliation while I hold back my resentment and my tongue from tearing her a legion of new assholes.
>>
>>17405822

>I know that can be frustrating but that's not the way to cheer someone up. To help someone through rough times you should be there for her and try to understand her rather than buy her ice cream going "why aren't you happy yet god fucking dammit" inside your head.

I mean that's not really what the spirit of this trip was supposed to be about. I sold it as an Eat-Pray-Love type thing. Come to a new place, go on adventures, and we'll talk about life for hours and hopefully she'd come out of it with a new perspective.

Instead it's Eat-Pray-Love if Julia Roberts organized a secret rendezvous with her ex.

>That's sad but I don't think you should consider it an insult.

I don't know, the only way I can think about it is by putting myself in her shoes. If I visited a friend in another state and took off to see an ex in the middle without much warning I'd feel like a tool. It'd be one thing if she took off to hang out with some friends or something, but the fact that the motivation is feeding her addiction to drama is what makes it an insult to me. The point of me letting her stay here was supposed to clear her mind, but instead she's actively sabotaging it. It's honestly a new low. I'm insulted cause clearly I'm stupid for inviting her in the first place. I had good intentions and they backfired.
>>
File: 1465928260559.jpg (28KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465928260559.jpg
28KB, 427x640px
>>17405818
Then take it for trip #1001 and keep counting. Taking the high road is something you have to do on a consistent basis and that's why people are changing so much at this time in your life. You have to be clear what you want.

No matter what it will be bittersweet but you have to measure the dosage because it's the rats who attack people as soon as they have control of a situation.

Say something upon these lines :

"Your attitude borders on illness and your obsession with attaching yourself to men who hurt you is troubling (and if I have hurt you I am sorry) at a deep level to me and I want you to know that I love you but I can't go with you if you choose to go to the dark alleys and the shady,shitty
places.

Neither of us deserve to be there and I realize it now - can you?"

We get the most frustrated with people we love the most.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.