[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to get rid of dark circles? Mine are similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: thumbs_v6.jpg (28KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_v6.jpg
28KB, 299x450px
Anyone know how to get rid of dark circles? Mine are similar to pic related.

They make me feel really insecure and I've had people comment on them in the past.
>>
Buy witch hazel. It comes in a bottle like rubbing alcohol. Wet a cotton ball with witch hazel and apply with dabs to your lower eyelid. Just keep dabbing and eventually (over a few days) the circles will dissipate. Just keep your eyelids wet with the witch hazel using the cotton ball.
>>
>>17405513
>have intensely bad dark circles
>use witch hazel as toner
>expecting this to burn my eyes like an absolute motherfucker
>too curious now not to try it
Brb
>>
You can't get rid of them. They're veins and their placement is genetic. Don't listen to stupid hocus pocus bullshit like the retard above me. I'm sure you have more immediately noticeable problems with your appearance anyway, like weight or makeup.
>>
>>17405553
They're a problem, that's for sure.
>>
>>17405560

Post a pic and I guarantee we'll find bigger problems.
>>
>>17405573
Sure.
>>
>>17405553
Faggot and
>>17405573
Faggot

Use the witch hazel. I tried it. It works.
>>
This is some pretty shitty advice but if you don't find answers here I suggest checking /cgl/. Those people know every single face-altering trick.
>>
>>17405590
/cgl/ is also a place that will tell you that bras make your tits saggier.
Don't trust advice from women. They're fucking idiots at everything.
>>
>>17405587
Superfag.

It's called get some damn sun, you basement dwelling vampie-NEETs.

Witch Hazel, kek. You gotta be fucking kidding me. You only think it works because you half-assed blinded yourself and you can't see if it did or not.
>>
>>17405593
Are you a Mormon?
>>
>>17405596
Yeah, that's what it's called. Witch Hazel. There's another name for it, but it's basically an antiseptic. Making fun of a man for his knowledge is a sign of insecurity.
>>
>>17405605
>*tips euphorically*
>>
WHY ARE MY EYES NOT BURNING IN PAIN RN?

Lol this is such a trip. I know it's a mild astringent but I didn't think it was *that* fucking mild, hot damn. Vinegar anywhere near eyes is kill. Ditto for alcohol. Yet witch hazel just chills here like it's nothing. How neat.

Will be even more neat if it actually does something. Not expecting much but no harm in having a go and seeing what happens.
>>
>>17405593
>falling for the bra jew
Kek
>>
>>17405593
A quick google search tells me that bras do make your tits saggier.
>>
File: robert-sheehan-straight-hair-1.jpg (22KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
robert-sheehan-straight-hair-1.jpg
22KB, 500x349px
>>17405573
are they though? I think they can look attractive on some people
>>
>>17405639
meant to reply to >>17405560
>>
>>17405633
>Closest thing to a medical study is from a sports scientist
You know you get degrees in that from online colleges, right?
Any moron who can spend more than 5 seconds thinking about the subject would realize that internal support muscle isn't the same thing as regular muscle tissue. They don't get stronger with "exercise." It just slowly wears with age, like an elastic band.
>>
>>17405656
speaking of age, man....

....just sayin....
>>
Drink more water and sleep right.

They're far far more noticable when you don't get enough REM, but drinking water reduces them
>>
>>17405664
...What?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.