[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sadistic Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x549px
What the fuck is wrong with me? Last night, I dreamed that there were a bunch of puppies with me in some underground mine shaft. They grew fangs and before they did anything, I began smashing their heads against the walls because I knew that if I didn't do it, they would kill me. I feel so awful about it now; I love dogs and I've never done anything violent or wanted to do anything violent to dogs. I'm really scared, /adv/!
>>
it sucks, but disturbing dreams do sometimes happen try to put it out of your mind if you can

If you're worried about this having some kind of deeper meaning then don't, the overwhelming consensus of the psychiatric community is that dreams have no psychoanalytical value and are simply experiences that are randomly created by the mind. The fact that you killed dog-monsters in a dream does not say anything about your state of mind, it doesn't say that deep down you secretly want to hurt things or are fearful that things will hurt you, it merely means that of the infinite possible combinations your mind could have created last night this was what it made.
>>
File: 1463495448028.jpg (23KB, 286x454px) Image search: [Google]
1463495448028.jpg
23KB, 286x454px
Don't worry about it. I had a dream once just about watching some alien, tentacles, Lovecraftian monstrosity get examined. It was my first wet dream and I was 16. Shit happens.

Well be fine :)
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.