[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Xanax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 288x216px
I need to get ahold of some Xanax that doesn't require me going through a drug dealer of Doctor. Anyone have a link to a reliable online distributor?
>>
Why can't/won't you go to a doctor?
>>
Ordering that shit online is
1) Massively illegal
2) Highly likely to get you some poisonous shit.

Just go to the doctor, they prescribe that shit like candy.
>>
Get some phenibut or kava instead.

Don't try ordering prescription drugs or controlled substances online. I suppose you could try silk road, but I'm too cautious to trust even that and can't say much about it. Don't risk poisoning yourself, etc.
>>
What can I say to my doctor to get them to prescribe it to me?
>>
>>17404867
Literally anything, if in the US. Benzos are pushed out like candy.

"Doctor doctor, I feel tense and anxious and it's negatively affecting me. I don't know what's causing it but it's affecting my output at work / school, etc. It feels like blah blah when blah blah. What can I do?"

Then just coerce the conversation towards drugs. If SSRIs are suggested say you aren't looking for anything that involved or long term and have reservations about taking them. Eventually xanax or another benzodiazapine will be suggested, if it isn't immediately.

Bear in mind, this is a shit way to solve your problems. Have fun being zombified, etc.
>>
>>17404867
Anything, they throw them at people. Why do you need them?
>>
>>17404641

I get 120 x 10 MG Valium a month.

The half-life of Xanax is nothing and you build up a tolerance super quick.
>>
MDfag here, I don't even prescribe benzos anymore because they're more trouble than they're worth. I don't have ANY patient that's doing well on chronic benzo use. They're all trainwrecks. Taking benzos for anxiety is no different than drinking for anxiety

Go for the SSRI. Since they take about 6 weeks to have an effect, in the meantime see a counselor and do some cardio, they're both actually medically effective no bullshit. Plan B if that doesn't work, see a psychiatrist
>>
>>17405122
Instead of jumping to an SSRI, you should be evaluating your patients for elevated histamine levels, food sensitivities, and gut dysfunction. Then sending them to counseling to unravel their real issues.

You're no more meaningfully addressing the problem than those throwing benzos at everything.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.