[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your best or win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1931px
"Someone will always be better than you, so just focus on yourself and do your best"

Or

"Your best? Losers whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

Which one is the right philosophy?
>>
>>17404369
>right philosophy
Each person should do what works for them and their specific problems
But it depends on what you are doing, if its a highly competitive major/job maybe you want to be better than everyone else, if not just do your best to reach your objectives
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x417px
>>17404500
>everyone should do what works for them
>>
>>17404554
I mean yes, its cliche but its true, what are you going to do? pretend your mad when you lose
>>
First one. Merely because only one person can fuck the prom queen. if everyone is only content when being number one, everyone but one person is going to be miserable forever.
>>
Comparing yourselves to others is stupid.
Both statements endorse that.

The first is a wimpy, shitty way to say it though because it always means you're going to just be content with whatever you output.

The second hits it more on the head. A winner isn't concerned with whether or not he's "the best". He doesn't give a single shit about what you or anybody else thinks is "the best", he does spectacularly and always challenges himself to do even more next time.
>>
I've got a fucking opinion.... if you care you lose.
>>
Alright Disney princess answer me this:

Mohammad has cornered you and your wife. He has a machete. He is yelling Allahu snackbar. He wants to rape your wife inshallama. Do you "do your best" and slap hands at him like a do your bester or do you WIN and protect your woman?
>>
>>17404665
I do my best, which is winning, since I am not a fucking beta twink
>>
>>17404609
Isn't that how life works?
You either learn to accept defeat and make the best out of it or become forever consumed by it.

>Someone will always be better than you, so just focus on yourself and do your best

cuck/beta

>Your best? Losers whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Chad Thunder-cock/Alpha
>>
>>17404665
totally relevant.
also... what if your kid is hanging over a volcano while lesbians debate wether to use a rope or a chani to reach him, meanwhile a black guy offers to help using a helocopter, but the pilot is a muslim.
huh? what do?
>>
>>17404695
Need to know first:
>Is the pilot a western born muslim, with a license to fly?
>Is the black guy from South-Africa and wealthy? (since he's got the chopper)
>>
>>17404695
Either way you're a jabroni faggot
>>
>>17404693
You're only a chad when you succeed. Ambition leads to pain. When you fulfill your ambition you must always have a new one, you are never satisfied. I remember when I was younger and how I spent weeks anguishing over my shortcomings. In the end I have accepted failure. Failure is a part os us all, we can always set ambitions we can never fulfill.

>>17404705
He's Mobutu Sése Seko's great great great grandchild from the future
>>
>>17404705
You wouldnt be able know that in the moment idiot.
>>
>>17404712
>>17404717
1. Food for thought.

2. Then how would I know the women were lesbians? Whatever, I would pick the Black guy with the chopper and the Muslim pilot. Meanwhile, I would rush to the lesbians, take the rope and try to rescue my son with their help. And later try to hit on the bisexual one. (Lesbian couples rules: One of them is always bi. Usually the most feminine one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.