[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex a part of a healthy life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

People keep telling me "Sex is nothing, sex is nothing and doesn't really do much."

Yet.. the people who have had sex or getting regular sex are the ones to say this. I haven't met anyone who hasn't had sex that says "Sex is nothing and not that exciting." EVER.

So what is the answer? I am a sexless male and I feel way less healthy than any other male my age who has women that like them or can interact with women in such a way that it is positive.

Drives me crazy because I am just trying to live and I feel like certain needs aren't being met but people tell me that these needs aren't needs at all.

What can I do?
>>
Just keep doing your thing. Being without sex sucks but it won't kill you or make you sick.

On the flipside, at least STDs won't be an issue. That's what I tell myself.
>>
>>17404311
>I haven't met anyone who hasn't had sex that says "Sex is nothing and not that exciting." EVER.

Hello. Or rather, I can't say that it's nothing and not exciting as I don't have first hand experience, but I really don't care to find out either. Just doesn't seem worth the hassle.
>>
>>17404311

That's why one of the first responses is going to be "see a prostitute"

Find out yourself
>>
>>17404343

I can't see a prostitute. Too risky and the guilt would be too great.
>>
Random sex is worthless. I say this honestly.

Sex with someone you deeply care about? That is when it becomes worth something.

That said, no, you don't need sex to be healthy. It can be part of a healthy lifestyle, but it certainly isn't required.
>>
I've had sex on daily basis for five years.

Believe me, it's fucking important, and it's great for your well-being if you get it regularly. It's not just because it gives you physical relief, the intimacy is great too.
>>
Sex is best with someone you care about especially when you get to that point in the act thag you lose your sense of self and both your primal urges take over and you ravage each other until exhaustion.

How old are you OP?

Meaningless sex is meaningless. It's ok.
>>
>>17404311
>I haven't met anyone who hasn't had sex that says "Sex is nothing and not that exciting."

all this means is that you haven't met any literal retards
>>
>>17404311

>i feel less healthy cuz i dont get laid

define health.
>>
>>17404381

well here is your logic
>i CAN have sex
>but i refuse to do anything necessary to have sex

stop whining then.

and they say women act entitled.
>>
Even bad sex has left me with a few days of feeling healthy. Prostitute sex doesn't work as there's no intimacy and i think it's intimacy that really makes you feel whole. Loneliness generally is very bad for your health.

www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2013/08/dangers_of_loneliness_social_isolation_is_deadlier_than_obesity.html
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.