[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466225445512.jpg (138KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1466225445512.jpg
138KB, 632x738px
>My car is my happy place
>Do small stereo/speaker upgrades every once in a while
>Be today
>Leave work an drive home
>Notice a fucking huge pressure crack in the windshield right where the inspection sticker is
>Literally lose my shit because my one escape from my shitty life is compromised
>Had other problems but those came with the car
>Last time I lost my shit this bad was when I woke up and found some homeless guy came buy and scratched the shit out the paint overnight

Is it even worth trying to fix my car if at any moment I'll walk outside and it will be fucked up again? Is some deity telling me I can never have happiness for over a day?
I have a list of what I want to fix, can anyone give me a price range of each part?
>New windshield
>New front bumper, painted white
>>
>>17404119
You sound like you have severe autism. A windscreen is like $200. Just get someone to paint the bumper, again, 2-300. Shit happens mate, you have to learn to deal with it. Some people will be driving their car, then the engine shits itself and they are up for $8k. You have a broken windscreen.
>>
Forget about your car completely. Spend the money on a psychologist and fix your life. Your happiness cannot be affected that much by your car.
>>
>>17404127
>Some people will be driving their car, then the engine shits itself and they are up for $8k.
You act like I havent dealt with this. Service engine light comes up with a new code evry 2 weeks. Currently fix is a 400$ part.

Also have had to repair my car bc people going under it at night to tie mardi gras beads over moving parts
>>
>>17404119
Fuck man, that sucks. I too love being in my car, and, to quote the song, I feel safest of all. I like sitting in my car more than being in my apartment.

I'm actual sitting in my car right now a half hour early to my appointment so I can just chill for a bit listening to the radio and lurking in my phone.

Afraid I can't give you the answers you seek, but I just wanted to relate because I thought I was alone
>>
>>17404140
Again, wah. It's $400. Not $8k. And you ca n still drive it. Stop being an obsessive autist. If something breaks, you fix it. If you can't afford to, don't buy a car. If you want one that just works, buy a new one with warranty and glass insurance.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.