[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the general manager of my company is prejudicial, rude, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 3m7JnxB3rNWE.jpg (28KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
3m7JnxB3rNWE.jpg
28KB, 640x357px
So the general manager of my company is prejudicial, rude, and harasses people. But it's only borderline to the point where he's pushing the envelope, but not enough to be reported for anything serious.

Who can I tell? Because the worker morale at my company has fucking plummeted since he got here. We all used to be a family, and now everyone is jumping ship, and/or staying here begrudgingly until they can find something better.
>>
>>17404011
Tell him, privately, that he is making things difficult. Don't call him out in the open. Try to be nice about it, even if he is a huge cunt. Hopefully he will get the message.
>>
"Your management style bites dick."
>>
>>17404011
find out if they have authority to fire you
if not, then you don't need to listen to them until their boss gets involved
at which point things get a little murky and depends on how you can handle the stiatuion
>>
>>17404011
Legally, harassment is defined by the harassed. If you feel bullied or prejudiced against, you are presumed to be and it is up to the employer to prove you're not. Keep a log of his infractions, citing time, date, place, event and witnesses. Take it to to his superiors or HR.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.