[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: x4yakvx.gif (2MB, 164x275px) Image search: [Google]
x4yakvx.gif
2MB, 164x275px
I was offered a job as a "QA Associate"(pretty much a janitor) at a grocery store for $10.50 a hour. but I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow at another grocery store. The thing is I don't know what they will be paying and the position that I will be interviewing for. Also I think the place I will be interviewing at will be a unioned store while the janitor one isn't. Do you guys think I should go with the unioned one if it's something to do with customer service? I feel like I will not learn any valuable skills doing the QA one but the pay is nice. I was told that they might move me over to produce once school starts as they will have employees leave for school.

What would you guys do in this situation?

Plus I'm afraid I'd have to clean some shit like pic related.
>>
From someone who worked as a janitor do the union job there will be better treatment. A janitor is the bottom of the company and everyone takes their problems out on you.
>>
wtf is happeing in that pic? Why is the toilet seat spinning?
>>
>>17403739
Thanks for replying. I was thinking the same thing when it comes to being the bottom of the company.

The weird thing about the janitor job is that they called me in for an interview the same day and even offered the job on the spot. That seems like such a red flag but I need a job badly.
>>
>>17403765
I think it's supposed to be a self cleaning toilet for when people piss all over the seat.
>>
>>17403769
when you're at the interview, that's a perfectly acceptable time to ask about how much a job pays, if you don't already know.
>>
>>17403776
I thought that was rude to ask. Is it okay for part time jobs like this?
>>
>>17403769
You have to pay union dues, which takes off a significant portion of your pay check.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.