[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUESTIONS ABOUT DEPERSONALIZATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 361x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 361x351px
I've suffered from pretty bad depersonalization the past months or so. Everything from nature to talking made me feel weird, and looking at other people was a chore. O was obsessed with the way things look and work and how weird everything really is and about a week in decided to get help. I'm feeling a lot better now, and most of it has cleared itself up, but I still feel like the fact that I questioned the reality of everything somehow took away from it all in a way. Like now I'm feeling more like myself but I feel dull and a tad like an alien from everything that I was once so comfortable with. Since the depersonalization went away, will these feelings soon go away as well as I start to settle in to my life again? Anything I can do to feel like I'm fully immersed into the world again? I feel like I took how comfortable I was with life for granted and now I'll never feel as comfortable again
>>
>>17403701
been living with it for 8+ years now. Never went away for me, when I dont focus on it, it's not as bad. I'm just learning to live with it, albeit, slowly.
>>
>>17403841
Theres definitely a light in the darkness anon. If you arent talking to anyone I recommend it. My qualms are with the "after" of the whole ordeal. How do I move on now and reclaim my life
>>
>>17403866
well man, I think a good way to think of it is, you came out of the fog. You're in the clear now, be thankful try to remember the fog and just be thankful you're out. Imagine being stuck in it forever
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.