[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difficult decisions/ two women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1459192516800.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1459192516800.png
521KB, 800x559px
Ok /adv/ I now find myself in a very odd position. Let me rewind to a month ago. The girl I was seeing at the time and i had a rocky relationship full of ups and downs. Needless to say it was difficult and quite stressful but I do really care about her. So we decide to stop talking due to the volatility of the relationship and she couldn't come to terms with the fact she had feelings for me. She self-destruced and pushed me away.

A week later I go on holiday and i meet a girl in Amsterdam. We hit it off and we exchanged numbers. I talked to her for a few weeks and everything is going good. Coincidentally we are both planning to move to the same city and she asked If would be interested in rooming with her. That very night girl number one hits me up and begs for forgiveness. Says she made a huge mistake and wants to try and make it work.

I don't know what to do. Now I feel like I have to make a decision?? Do I try and make it work with girl one and still live with girl two? Has anyone had experience living with the opposite sex?? And would my unclear situation cause issues with both of them. I'm not planning to sleep with girl two if we room but she's hot and if something happened i don't know if I would stop myself. Please help /adv/
>>
don't shit where you sleep. go for girl one and live with girl two.
>>
>>17403676
Follow your heart.
>>
>>17403761
Dude you can't live with a girl and then have a girlfriend that you don't live with, jealousy and distrust will be at 99% from the gf.
>>
>>17404266
My heart is an idiot.

>>17403761
Girl two I'd smarter and more mature but I def don't feel as much for her as I do for girl 1
>>
>>17404600
I know. I know I can't. Which is why I don't know what to do
>>
>>17403676
Supp op, I've been in your shoes before. Many times too. ALWAYS go for girl no 2. You will regret if you didn't. Trust me on this timw. Thing wont probably work out long with girl no 1 based on my experience.
>>
>>17405539
Can you elaborate further??
>>
>>17403676
You're trying to choose between two women and you come for advice to a board full of dweebs who have never spoken to a real live girl in their lives.
>>
>>17406987
Fair point.
>>
>>17403761
My roommate is a friend that's a girl next year in college but I'm asking out a girl in the Fall. Think it will be a big problem if she's not the jealous type?
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy. Girl 1 doesn't have her shit together. Don't give in to her pleading. Only try to rekindle if she grows up and becomes someone you want more than anyone else.

Don't shit where you eat. If you have any inkling toward Girl 2, don't room with her. When you catch unrequited feelings, you will be miserable seeing all of the dick she gets.
>>
>>17407201

Im a dog I'll end up fucking one or the other. Girl two is way too eager to move in together it worries me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.