[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Options??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1466089619189.gif (2MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
1466089619189.gif
2MB, 279x350px
So recently, I've had to retake a class. Thankfully I've made it through the semester well enough that I'm not completely hopeless. So coming up soon is the Final. I cant take a chance making less than a B. The Review for the final (which is the exact same as the final itself only -50 random questions) closed out before I could get to it. Now I still have notes I copied from the last review and final I took, and I only missed two out of 100, but here's the problem: I have no guarantee that this will be the exact same test as the time before, given that my instructor is one of the most unpredictable fuckers I have ever known.

What do I do, /adv/? What would you do?
>>
Study until I memorized the information then take the final.
>>
>>17403608
>going to take a final
>missed out a review section
>have notes to study for said final

What is your actual question ?
>>
>>17403681
What would you do in my situation, in which I may or may not have reliable study material.
>>
>>17403608
Drop out.

The entirity of college is pointless, unless you plan on making connections. Even then, slim pickens for the truly worthwhile people. Take a trade instead, there's plenty of those to go around.
>>
>>17403790
Noted.
>>
>>17403773
Why don't you ask some classmate for their notes?
>>
>>17403985
Online class, and nobody's responded. In fact I just got an email asking for the same thing.
>>
File: absolutelyharam.jpg (3KB, 124x110px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyharam.jpg
3KB, 124x110px
I'm sorry, what kind of institution are you studying at where you get access to tests before you actually take them?
>>
>>17404094
You referring to the review?
>>
>>17404066
Couldn't you email the professor or whoever's in charge?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.