[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Issue at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1469722715959.jpg (22KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469722715959.jpg
22KB, 480x336px
Like the subject says, ive got a small issue
We werr doing preorders for the latest magic set, so I requested an order for myself, stating that i havent paid for it yet. I planned it out so i pay after i got paid (we got paid the same day the set came in)
Over the weekend i was working at my side job so i didn't have time to get my paycheck and what not.
Monday, I come into work and see that mu preorder wasn't held and was sold. This made me angry and shit since i work here and they didn't bother to hold mine.
2 days later i finally gwt my boxes but dont have any of the preorder bonus since they were sold.

Im planning on talking to my boss and try to see if they can get me the bonus stuff.
How do I do this without sounding pissed off? Every preorder there's always something that happens that makes me feel like shit (non employees getting better deals as I get told no to $5 off)
>>
>>17403523
Here's the problem: you're a self-entitled idiot.

You're upset because you're insisting what other people SHOULD do for you as though you have some right to them behaving in the way you want simply because you want it.

You didn't pay for the shit you ordered and you didn't follow through like you were supposed to, so why are you surprised?

If non-employees get better deals from your employer than you do and it makes you unhappy, then stop spending your money there.
>>
>>17403572
You see heres the thing
Even though I didnt pay for it yet, they've always held it for me.

My bosses never had a problem with me paying after it we get the stuff in. If there was a problem with they wouldve told me
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.