[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still hate my exes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Broke up roughly 4 years ago
>Still facebook stalk them
>Made a fake facebook account and still talk yet they don't know it's me.
>Deep down I hate them. I hate their taste. I hate what they did to me. I hate them.
>I know it's useless yet I hold on to my anger because I need something to hold on to.
>One girl is now a raving SJW and the other is dating an adult emo with jacked up teeth.

I want revenge, I can still feel the pain they gave me everyday. It never goes away. I want to let go so badly. But I can't.
>>
You lack willpower and self control. Delete your stalker accounts and any account where you will have to encounter them. The only way to recover from this wound is the cauterize it with fire, and this is the flame to close the wound. Get rid of EVERYTHING that they've given you, trinkets, clothing, notes. Even if it's the most comfy shirt in the world. Get rid of it all. Purge anything that is a reminder of them.

Once that is done, start a brand new hobby. Engage with new people who have no connection to them. If you run into them, treat them like a regular person in the crowd. They're not special to you anymore, so obsessing will only keep them in your mind longer.

And always remember that the best revenge is silence.
>>
>>17403498
You're bad off bro.
>>
>>17403498
Don't be such a fucking beta pls.
>>
Hate destroys those who harbor it.

Learn not to hate and move on with your life. Hate is a poison that will destroy you.
>>
>>17403636
Best advice
>>
>>17403636
Thanks Anon! You win at advice. I deleted the sock puppet account, noticed I'm better than they will ever be. I took up weight lifting because why not? Feels great!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.