[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nipple Piercing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

So, /adv/, what's your opinion on pierced nipples? Pros/cons?
>>
I like the bars, but not the rings. The main issue is that, like any piercing, they can get caught on shit and heal poorly, or get ripped out entirely. And since clothing touches your chest all the time, the risk for nipple piercings is increased.

My previous boyfriend got his nipple ring caught on a stripper pole (don't ask) and that nipple hasn't been the same since. It now gets infected regularly, and is hypersensitive.
>>
>>17403469
Trashy as fuck, only the sluttiest whores have them.
>>
>>17403469
WARNING RED FLAG
DO NOT APPROACH.
>>
>>17403490
Why's red flag? Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17403469
Visually, I think they're sexy af
>>
The girl I'm seeing has them, I think they're really hot. She said they made her nipples more sensitive which is cool.

Cons would be they can get caught on things which would hurt like hell, though having bars minimizes the risk of that. They can also stand out if you're wearing tight fitting clothing so you might not be able to hide them from people.
>>
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>17403469
GF was super cute conservative and proper. We broke up she did drugs started chilling with disgusting druggies and hippies.
We got back together, she stopped shaving, showering, talked about peace love and finding her self. And she now had a nipple piercing, needless to say, it comes with the territory, we are no longer together
>>
>>17403520
Well stopping shaving and showering is definitely far from love, I agree. Other things... are okay, I think?
>>
>>17403469

Is this the mid to late 90s again?

Clit piercings are a deal breaker.

Tongue piercings are a potential dead breaker.

Nipple piercings are worse than a tongue but not as bad as clit piercing.
>>
>>17403525
There's nothing wrong with self discovery, however the trope "finding myself" is generally a hippie westcoast girls way of saying "I'm going to get a good dicking, collect numerous STDS and start following druggie hippie culture"
>>
>>17403469
>piercings aside from ears (or anything that part of cultural or religious tradition)
anon pls
>>
>>17403533
Wut?
>>
I find em pretty hot. A girl with nipple piercings is about 2% hotter because of them.

But girls who have pierced nipples also tend to be more "open-minded" by which I mean they tend to ride the cock carousel. Besides pierced nipples became a symbol of slutiness in and off itself. And since I want a want a pure virgin waifu, not a used-up cum socket that's a "red flag" for me.
>>
I like how the bars force the nipple to be perpetually engorged, it's delightfully lewd.
>>
>>17403494
read
>>17403485
>>
>>17403536
are you retarded?
piercings anywhere other than in the ears are disgusting and indicative of trashy character. the only exceptions to this are for those whose religion or cultural traditions mandate getting them elsewhere, i.e. hindi women with nose piercings. god damn dude, you need to go outside for a while, read a book or two and then lurk moar in that order
>>
>>17403469
Not a good idea at all.
>>
>>17403619
I get it you also find incests, pre-marital sex and gay relationships disgusting as well, yes?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.