[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people always stunned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 52

File: 210.gif (2MB, 356x206px) Image search: [Google]
210.gif
2MB, 356x206px
When someone goes full elliot rodger over being a virgin?

Or even just normal suicide over it
>>
>>17403276

because there are many people who dont get laid but still manage not to do mass shootings

and because its a lot easier to get laid than it is to murder a bunch of people.
>>
>>17403293
>and because its a lot easier to get laid than it is to murder a bunch of people.

about that
>>
File: 91865.png (114KB, 448x260px) Image search: [Google]
91865.png
114KB, 448x260px
>>17403276
>Or even just normal suicide over it
>normal
>suicide
>>
>>17403301
as in suicide instead of killing a bunch of people until you shoot yourself or are gunned down
>>
>>17403299

it literally is. for the price of a gun you could get at least one hooker.
>>
>>17403276

Because most people aren't that catastrophically selfish. Loneliness is painful, yes. But lots of people go through painful shit. You don't have the right to punish others just because you're not getting what you want. Stop being a fucking child, and maybe people will like you more
>>
>>17403325
You would run out of money so fast and then your back to square one
Plus there are already guns here anyways
>>
>>17403352

the question was about virginity, not ongoing sex.

one hooker to lose your virginity is cheaper than a gun. you are not back to square one.

whereas shooting a bunch of people does literally nothign so ur back BEFORE square one. you know, dead or worse, in jail
>>
>>17403309
Anon, any type of suicide isn't normal at all.
>>
>>17403363
have to use a condom with a hooker and literally every guy ever says that condoms arent even worth it

plus sometimes I feel like getting to have sex once and then being cut off from it would be even worse than never having had it at all

>>17403367
yeah and neither is being a virgin beyond higschool
>>
>>17403389

geez ur whiny
>>
>>17403276
Because they can't fathom that people like that exist. To them, getting laid on the reg is easy and don't understand why it can be so hard for some. Elliot was the first of many to come. Many more frustrated bitter permavirgins will snap and it will lead to more normie deaths.
>>
>>17403401
>Many more frustrated bitter permavirgins will snap and it will lead to more normie deaths.

I don't even feel bad about it, literally no one gives a shit about the situation I'm in and no one would give a shit if I died so when I hear about these people getting killed I just shrug
>>
>>17403389
>yeah and neither is being a virgin beyond higschool
Being virgin does not relate to your mental state, contrary to what occurs with a suicider.
So yes, being virgin it's normal because it's related to social skills or acceptance. Being suicider isn't.
>>
>>17403299
Are you kidding?
You wouldn't believe what sort of hideous abominations still manage to have sex, just thinking about it would make you sick.

I'm not saying you'll pull Megan Fox if you're Frankenstein's monster, but you can still get laid.
>>
File: tmp_15774-q4y7ig169906391.jpg (73KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15774-q4y7ig169906391.jpg
73KB, 580x580px
>>17403299
No, really. The last involuntary celibate died fifty years ago. Sex is easier to get in this day and age than it has been in hundreds of years, if not thousands. If you are not having it, it is because you choose not to have it. And if losing your virginity is that important to you, understanding this is the first step to doing so. The second step is to understand what exactly it is you have chosen over losing your virginity, and then spending some serious time thinking about whether that's really worth it.

There is no third step. If you come to decide that the choice you've made is worth the price of remaining a virgin indefinitely, then you have made an active, deliberate choice, and knowing this will free you from the pressure that threatens to crush you now. And if you decide that your choice isn't worth the price, then your virginity will last, at most, another week or two. Either way, you win.
>>
>>17403276
>Why are people always stunned
>When someone goes full elliot rodger over being a virgin?
People were stunned when Elliot Rodger did it because rarely in history has someone made such a mountain out of such a molehill. Terminal irresiliency combined with psychosis.

People are stunned because... um... nobody else has done it. Ironically, Elliot Rodger has spawned many wannabes but no copycats.

My best guess is that this is linked to something else atypical about his case: the popular reaction. Shooters have this idea that it is better to be remembered with fear than with love, and most of them achieve the latter, but not Rodger. No one fears his memory. There is only scorn: the same kind and degree of scorn he imagined people felt for him in life, but his death made it real. And I think the wannabees know this. And it stips them, because they know they won't get what they want.

If only we reacted to all shootings this way. I suspect there would be far fewer shootings if people simply refused to be afraid of shooters, like they refuse to be afraid of Elliot.
>Or even just normal suicide over it
Terminal irresiliency without the psychosis. Same general problem, though.
>>
Mental health issues are not seen as socially acceptable which results in people hiding these issues and them getting worst. When someone releases these issues and expresses it to others, they are baffled because it does not fall into what our society is built on which is copying. People fear things that are different they are not sure how to handle it, so when you have someone expressing different ideas and also expressing their mental health issues it is to be expected that people wI'll react negative.

I say only around less than 1% of our population is leaders while the others are sheep. Sometimes these leaders are not what others see in themself and thus not copying it to make it socially normal.
>>
>>17403389
Im a virgin at 21 and im pretty normal, just hasnt happened yet, dont blame others for your mental conditions
>>
>Going out on a shooting rampage cause you couldn't take the time to learn social skills

>HURR WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUNNED

Maybe because it's so bizarre and stupid to not know how to deal with women but also that you place them on such a high pedestal you think that not having one love you back is a matter of life and death.
>>
>>17403857
Saying I want it and then bam it happens in a few weeks is total bullshit thats not how it works at all

>>17403882
I dont get why people glorify it so much but then then wonder why people lose their minds when they cant have it

>people aren't afraid

I'm guessing its only because he only got 6 people, in mass killings where its a lot higher people are always traumatized
>>
>>17403933
Its not about love
>>
>>17403389
Was a virgin til 22, married and have a job now.
Got 3 other friends still virgins, and they're outta highschool. They haven't shot up any neighborhoods yet.
It's normal, ya whiner.
>>
>>17403998
I hate that you get free infinite sex for the rest of your life now because your married
I always hate weddings I can't to look at them because all I can think about is "that guys is gonna be balls deep in her before the night is out and he is set for life now"
>>
>>17404010
>>17403998
*I cant stand to look at them
>>
>>17404010
Fine, ignore the point and continue whining.
Contrary to your beliefs, the wife doesn't like fucking. My cocks too big, so it hurts.
She's also pregnant, so that's about 9 months of no fucking on top of the usual.

But hey, I love her and having her company is what makes life worth continuing.

So, let's get started on why you can't get any and work on remedying it.
How's your build?
How do you normally initiate a conversation?
What are your interests, besides a freakish obsession with not getting laid?
>>
>>17403898
>it does not fall into what our society is built on which is copying.
I can't tell if you've read too much Sartre or not enough Sartre.
>>
>>17403276
For a couple of reasons.

A) it's not hard to get laid if you aren't a weird sperg that obsesses over getting laid.

B) there are plenty of people who are virgins who don't put such a high value and expectation on it that they go around killing people or themselves randomly because of something retarded.
>>
>>17403898
Let me guess: youre part of the 1% leaders
>>
>>17403944
>Saying I want it and then bam it happens in a few weeks is total bullshit thats not how it works at all
Indeed, but that's not what I said to do, either. Obviously just saying that you want it isn't going to make it happen. Understanding what you've chosen over sex, and deciding that this tradeoff is not worthwhile, is another matter entirely. That can move mountains.
>>
>>17403389
I can see why you are a virgin. No girls want a whiny bitch who just complains and is negative about everything. Git gud.
>>
>>17403427
>literally no one gives a shit about the situation I'm in

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha no getting laid is not a "situation" you faggot. Go back to r9k, or decide to be a normal person who doesnt play the victim card constantly, your choice
>>
>>17404045
build is ex-fat trying to move into ottermode

I don't have any one way I normally start conversations it completely depends on the context and what's going on, who I'm talking to, what I'm trying to accomplish by talking to them etc

I don't really have anything I'd call interests more like things I do to try to numb myself and get my mind off my situation during the hours that I can't actively do anything to try to change it

So like right now its summer break there is no college, so when I'm not sleeping, not at the gym, I fuck around on the internet and play vidya

Planning on doing all that stupid shit that average people eat up like kayaking, hiking, biking, and joining a bunch of random clubs and volunteering and shit, all once the semester starts

>>17404133
well how do you do it
>>
>>17404143
This is why I don't feel anything when I hear about a shooting
>>
>>17404143
will doing all the motions of being a normal person get me laid
because that's basically what Im trying to do
>>
>>17404143
The whole normie-robot divide isn't arbitrary m8. You can clearly see two groups of people, one whose members can naturally interact with each other and another whose members just don't have social skills of any kind.

There's a continuum inside each group but you can't really go from one to the other.
>>
>>17404179
whenever I post on /r9k/ they call me a cyborg or they call me a failed normie

So I think from their perspective I'm somewhere in between them and being normal
>>
>>17404179
>The whole normie-robot divide isn't arbitrary m8.
That's what the robots tell themselves. It's comforting, in a way, to think there's no escape, or that you aren't the one who put yourself where you are today. Lots of groups do this, of which robots are only one. But it's no truer for them than it is for most of the others.

>There's a continuum inside each group but you can't really go from one to the other.
As someone who has crossed the line in both directions, I'm going to have to call bullshit here.
>>
File: Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif
1MB, 350x191px
I could use a good laugh, any more lurkers riding out the shitstorm?
>>
>>17404170
>well how do you do it

By being a normal fucking person, doing normal things, talking to people etc. As they say, don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

>>17404174
>This is why I don't feel anything when I hear about a shooting

This is why you will never get laid or be I'm a normal relationship.

>>17404179
>The whole normie-robot divide isn't arbitrary m8.

Yes it is. People make themselves into something. They convince themselves they are losers and can't get women, and become obsessed with how the world owes them sex but they don't get any, and it's everyone else fault. The victim mentality
>>
>>17404208
Going to have to second everything in this post. The idea of being a robot is just a way to avoid taking responsibility for your life.
>>
>>17404010
>I hate that you get free infinite sex for the rest of your life now because your married
Oh my actual god, you poor naive soul.
>>
>>17403299
anon, go on okcupid, find the fattest ugliest girl and you will get laid.

You just think that you deserve a good looking girl when you don't, lower your standards you uggo
>>
>>17404227
>By being a normal fucking person, doing normal things, talking to people etc

Ok then if dress normal, do all those normal things and even some things that they consider to be abnormal but cool like kayaking and hiking and shit, if I talk to people about shit they like, if I do all that then from every one elses perspective I will be normal

>This is why you will never get laid or be I'm a normal relationship.
>People make themselves into something. They convince themselves they are losers and can't get women

Either you think its self imposed or you dont, and I think its not self imposed until you learn how to blend in and then if you dont do what it takes to blend in it is self imposed

So basically I can make this happen
>>
>>17404241
ikr? lmao
>>
>>17404246
As a former whale, can confirm. Fatties will take anyone that shows them the slightest bit of attention. They know it's their only shot to pretend to be beautiful and liked for 5 minutes.
Just gotta tell them how much you like T H I Q grillz and how hot they are. Make sure you're on top though or you'll suffocate in the rolls. Also look into renting a crane.
>>
File: lol.jpg (3KB, 105x94px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
3KB, 105x94px
>>17404256
Who the fuck kayaks lmfao, that's what I want to know
>>
>>17404208
I'm going to give you credit. Speaking from my experience, it's comforting for more than that. I've been thinking about what exactly is it that separates me from others for years and I still haven't reached a satisfactory solution. In the end, you just take a phenomenological way out: they're normies and you aren't.

To take that away means you have to go back into the quagmire of self-doubt.

>>17404227
People don't convince themselves, they are convinced by what happens to them. It's not necessarily anyone's fault, it's just how things are. The problem is that it's a bad situation and causes you to angry, you just happen to direct that anger at the people that are fine with the status quo.
The sex thing isn't really that widespread, most robots just want companionship, even in the form of a regular friend.
The thing about creating the divide is that not only do you divide yourself from other you divide others from yourself. You start to clump others into a misty, ill-defined "them" who exists in opposition to "you".
>>
>>17404265
YEAH CONFIRMATION, thanks bro.

Although I do enjoy watching betas cry thinking the world owes them something without realizing that theres an opposite gender going through the same thing who complain even LESS
>>
>>17404256
>Ok then if dress normal, do all those normal things and even some things that they consider to be abnormal but cool like kayaking and hiking and shit, if I talk to people about shit they like, if I do all that then from every one elses perspective I will be normal

No, just be yourself, without the fucking chip on your shoulder. Since when is kayaking and hiking not normal? There are a million girls that would love you to take them kayaking/hiking/etc and show them some beautiful nature.

Seriously, just lose the attitude, embrace who you are and get some confidence. Don't try to do things to please others. There are plenty of hiking groups etc that you could join to meet people as well.

>>17404256
>Either you think its self imposed or you dont, and I think its not self imposed until you learn how to blend in and then if you dont do what it takes to blend in it is self imposed

It is self imposed. You think you are a robot virgin loser, so get a chip on your shoulder, and act more and more like a robot virgin loser, as that's what you are right? You end up hating everyone that's happy, and convince yourself you never can be because you don't like tailor swift songs. Not everyone like tailor swift anon, and it's fine. Everyone is different, be happy with who you are, don't hate others for being happy, and don't act like the world owes you anythjng, especially not sex.
>>
>>17404268
Insecure fatty detected. Don't they make them in a high enough weight capacity for you anon? That's unfortunate.
>>
>>17404273
yup. Like I was a whale and sick of only getting betas and attention for 5 minutes at a time.
So I got gud and lost weight. Amazing, instead of crying about it I did something. Incredible shit right there. Still don't pull many guys, but I am still kinda chubby so it's cool. I'll get there. Still pull more than I was though, at least now I can swing a late night grope fest with someone I actually picked out. They don't even ask me to wear a mask. Ok, I'm just shitting on that one.
But every day is progress.
>>
>>17404268
Its an outdoors thing to do on a boat and apparently people really like it and will think its cool if you do it

>>17404273
Fuck off stop trying to act like girls dont live life on easy mode
Stop trying to act like its the guys that live life on easy mode

And fuck off with your "lol betas XD" bullshit because whenever someone starts to talk about doing all the shit "alphas" or even just "normal" people do and you all find out its not real all you hear is "sociopath" in response

Its like there is no winning with you people if I ever let you know what I am truly like without hiding anything, whether on the internet or in real life
>>
File: laughing_dolls.gif (469KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_dolls.gif
469KB, 480x228px
>>17404282
kek u mad?
>>
>>17404283
Congratulations but you really do have it easier. I speak as a male whale and I never attracted attention. I can't tell you a situation where a girl was interested in me. in fact, I never interacted with girls much and no girls came to interact with me. There's lots more thirst in the male side of the field.

(Note that my country is famed for having girls be cold and distant)
>>
File: cute girls are laughing at you.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cute girls are laughing at you.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>17404290
>>
File: 1450746796328.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450746796328.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>>17404278
I would never do any of the things you just listed if I was just myself, telling people like me to just be yourself is the absolute worst advice ever because its what got me into this mess to start with

>Since when is kayaking and hiking not normal? There are a million girls that would love you to take them kayaking/hiking/etc and show them some beautiful nature.

Well fucking sweet then alright, it gives me shit to talk about and it gives me something to invite them to do because they just fucking love boats and trees but ok works for me

>>17404283
Oh so your a girl, this is why your talking about "beta"s so much, but yet if someone acts alpha and you have sex with him, then learn he was faking it 100% you'll say he's a manipulative bastard

Just admit it, you think some guys just aren't worthy of sex period and it burns you up to think that god forbid one of them actually manages to get it inspite of you trying to so hard to "keep him in his little bitch boy place"

Fuck you, you stacy cunt
>>
>>17404285
>Fuck off stop trying to act like girls dont live life on easy mode
>Stop trying to act like its the guys that live life on easy mode

And here it is again. Change your attitude mate. Millionaire trust fund kids.live life on easy mode, but I don't get angry at them and go on a fucking shooting spree. That's life. They no doubt have their own problems.

>>17404287
>kek u mad?

Not at all, just find it amusing that someone would not like an activity just because they are too obese to be able to do it.
>>
>>17404283
see? This chick right here is taking matters into her own hand unlike >>17404285 crying about how unfair and cruel life is.

Anon, if you really want to get laid why dont you find a land whale? Oh? Because you don't find her attractive? Well you seem to be bottom of the ladder, and if a guy whos bottom of the ladder doesn't want to have anything to do with a landwhale girl, i think that makes ugly girls even worse off than ugly guys.

Seriously, beautiful girls have it easier than beautiful guys, but ugly girls have it worse than ugly guys
>>
>>17404265
Currently fat virgin guy here. Can confirm that if even an averagely attractive woman wanted to fuck me I'd bend over backwards for her. I fucking hate myself and by extension fat girls so I will never get laid. Thankfully strippers look past that as long as I have cash. Too bad normal girls don't do that.
>>
>>17404301
Guys, he's projecting himself straight into space
>>
>>17404227

>By being a normal fucking person, doing normal things, talking to people etc. As they say, don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

No.

Some people just have no luck. I've done all those things since I was 18. I'm 29 now and never had a girlfriend.
>>
File: mayanboxer.jpg (136KB, 1200x579px) Image search: [Google]
mayanboxer.jpg
136KB, 1200x579px
>>17404299
No one's biting the b8, m80, just having a pleasant chat.
>>
>>17404301
>I would never do any of the things you just listed if I was just myself

You just said you liked kayaking and hiking. Why wouldn't you do them then?

>>17404301
>Well fucking sweet then alright, it gives me shit to talk about and it gives me something to invite them to do because they just fucking love boats and trees but ok works for me

Fuck mate, drop the attitude. Noone will want to do anything with someone so cynical and negative.

>>17404301
>Fuck you, you stacy cunt

There it is again. I hope you are trolling.

I'm done here anyway, good luck with it. You have a crap attitude and a victim complex.
>>
File: 1459971564061.jpg (28KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1459971564061.jpg
28KB, 533x388px
>>17404302
>Anon used "CALL THEM FAT"
>Its not very effective
You seem upset I asked who actually does your hobby. I never even said I disliked it lol. Just why does he think this is what makes you inherently cool?
But its ok if you're really weirdly defensive about kayaking I guess lol.
>>
File: image_23.jpg (149KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
image_23.jpg
149KB, 960x953px
Why do robots hate being men so much? I can't think of a single benefit to being a woman other than being able to get laid more easily. My life doesn't revolve around sex, so that doesn't even matter to me.
>>
>>17404309
Then you aren't doing those things. I've been a "loser". The thing that changed was my attitude. Same person, liked the same things. Nothing changed except my attitude, and confidence. That's how I know my advice is correct, as I was given the same advice and it helped me.
>>
>>17404299
Uh, what? Not that guy, and I definitely don't want to come down as strongly on this issue as this guy >>17404285 who's just way too bitter and jaded, but are you seriously denying that girls have an easier time with this shit? Who do you think would get more messages on OkCupid etc, an overweight girl or guy, assuming neither has anything particularly extraordinary about them otherwise?

What that guy said was just flatly true.
>>
>>17404303
I already lost a shit ton of weight like she did, we are both ex-fats and her little comment about

>Fatties will take anyone that shows them the slightest bit of attention. They know it's their only shot to pretend to be beautiful and liked for 5 minutes.
>sick of only getting betas and attention for 5 minutes at a time.

That's how I used to be, and to hear this stuck up prissy egotistical bitch laugh and mock the way I was, for all I know she was one of the girls I tried to talk to last fall when I was still fat and to think this is what goes through her mind it just makes me want to punch her

This is why I dont feel bad at all about lying and putting on all this fake act shit because I know that just like its always been, if I be myself and show what Im really like they will treat me like Im sub human
>>
>>17404328

No. The thing that changed was that luck started to be on your side.
>>
File: 1386307987776.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1386307987776.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>17404310
Got you to respond
>>
>>17404321
How many times do you have to reply? Using laughingwhores.jpg is saying you don't like it. I don't care if you like it or not, you can like whatever you like. I'll admit that laughingwhores does trigger me, as some cunt on /o/ constantly shitposts it and it is starting to drive me mental.
>>
>>17404315
>You just said you liked kayaking and hiking. Why wouldn't you do them then?

Me saying I'm gonna do something =/= to actually liking it, I'm gonna do it because it will get me in a social environment where I can talk to people, make connections, and also girls eat it up as you already said

>Fuck mate, drop the attitude. Noone will want to do anything with someone so cynical and negative.

The attitude is totally dropped from everyone elses point of view I hide it

But if your still concerned why I have it secretly its because of shit like post related >>17404330
>>
>>17404330
>it just makes me want to punch her
See you have this fucking annoying victim complex, everyone hates that shit. Seriously, but that out , thats why you don't get laid
>>
>>17404339
I'm really tired of you not acknowledging that you can hide this stuff from people
>>
File: drinkingcustoms1.png (375KB, 620x593px) Image search: [Google]
drinkingcustoms1.png
375KB, 620x593px
>>17404334
Jokes on you, you gave me the chance to post cool mayan boxers :^)
>>
File: oh wow lol.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow lol.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>17404330
>makes me want to punch her
So edgy.
you make it sound like you liked only getting the bottom barrel and attention for 5 minutes at a time.
>>
>>17404333
No. I actually changed my attitude, and had confidence in myself, realising I didn't have be what others wanted. The luck I had was that I had a couple of guys that showed me this.
>>
File: 5aXdIgh.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
5aXdIgh.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>17404337
Do anime girls make it any better?
>>
>>17404333
>luck
>>
>>17404354
Then what would you say is the proper response to a women treating you like your sub human
>>
>>17404338
>Me saying I'm gonna do something =/= to actually liking it, I'm gonna do it because it will get me in a social environment where I can talk to people, make connections, and also girls eat it up as you already said

Do something you actually like then you bellend. Don't do something to try and be cool.

>>17404338
>The attitude is totally dropped from everyone elses point of view I hide it

Implying people don't know how you actually are. There is more to people than what they say, you give away things with body language, facial expressions etc. While you still have the attitude, everyone knows it, even if you think you are hiding it.
>>
>>17404348
Everyone has insecurities but you're extremely transparent. You're not special, all of us are insecure. If you're 5'6 you want to be 5'10, if youre 5'10 you want to be 6'2 if you're 6'2 you want to be a bit shorter because its awkward bending down to talk to people and you're lanky.

If you're a bit chuby you want to be thin, if you're thin you want more pounds. If your biceps look good your shoulders don't look good. If you're really smart, you're not that funny, if you're funny you wish you were also smarter.

WE ALL HAVE INSECURITIES STOP LETTING PEOPLE SEE THEM AND YOU WILL GET LAID
>>
>>17404362
Proving her wrong.
>>
>>17403293
That's debatable
>>
>>17404358
Yes actually, anime girls are fine. Seriously, go to /o/ and look at the catalogue. Laughwhores.jpg everywhere with >he doesn't have ecoboost
Fuck.
>>
>>17404371
This. Rise above it.
>>
>>17404373
again, go on okcupid talk to the fattest greasiest pimpliest landwhale and you will get laid.

But you think you're too good looking for her and you think the world owes you average looking women. It doesn't.
>>
>>17404362
Not being a subhuman? Like I was stating how I was being treated like a subhuman too man, and I didn't like it so I changed. I'm still not entirely sure why you're mad at me, because I had the recognition that being obese generally isn't acceptable and I should fix that? And then did?
Why don't you do the same?
>>
>>17404365
>Do something you actually like then you bellend. Don't do something to try and be cool.

I don't actually like anything

>Implying people don't know how you actually are. There is more to people than what they say, you give away things with body language, facial expressions etc. While you still have the attitude, everyone knows it, even if you think you are hiding it.

>implying I haven't spent weeks learning about body language
>implying I dont know to never cross my arms or legs
>implying I dont know to smile and make eye contact for 70% of the conversatio
>implying I dont know to slowly nod my head to show agreement
>implying I dont know to angle my body at a 45 degree angle so it looks like I am paying attention
>implying I dont know to expose my palms to show openess

See all of this normie shit can be learned and faked
>>17404366
Im not transparent as I said above
>>
>>17404355

>The luck I had

glad we settled that.

>>17404360

What about it? It all comes down to that, really. A girl has to be single, looking, she has to like you, accept any flaws you might have, and stay interested in you despite the mass of men asking her out. Very much a thing of luck.
>>
>>17404380
I already said I've done it, I don't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore, but I'm still super resentful that I had to starve myself for half a year just to not auto repulse women

Also I cant tell who is that girl who was talking about the weight loss ITT anymore but I guarantee all of you that just losing the weight wouldn't be enough to meet her standards, she'd just find something else to insult me on
>>
File: keks.gif (45KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
keks.gif
45KB, 389x259px
>>17404391
> the mass of men asking her out
Actually, where can I sign up for the fantasy world this dude's livin in, it sounds kinda nice.
>>
>>17403389
As a guy, I have to honestly say I coinflip on which is better, with or without a condom. It really depends on my mood - if I want to last longer and have a more satisfying session, I use a condom. If I want to have heightened sensitivity and blow way faster, I go without. There are plus and minus points.

Saying sex is always better without is just a meme.
>>
File: happy tiel.jpg (65KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
happy tiel.jpg
65KB, 736x981px
>>17404397
will u go out with me
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-1033-1333572408-3.jpg (77KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-1033-1333572408-3.jpg
77KB, 625x469px
>>17403293
>because its a lot easier to get laid than it is to murder a bunch of people.

nah for me I think it would be easier to win the lottery then to get a gf. women have very high expectations must be tall,have a certain eye color,be a certain type of race,be charming,be funny,be confident,be romantic,have a nice car, have a nice house,dress nice,be fit,have a big fat wallet,be approve by all of her friends, have goals,be ambitious,have a passion,be attractive and finally have a certain talent. that will at least get your foot at the door but not fully inside you need to make sure you asker her out at the right time when all the planets are align then you can finally have a gf. after that you have to struggle to keep her because men are thirty ass fuck so you have to keep yourself on top of the other guys hitting on her while you are dating her.
>>
>>17404396
Yeah and I had to develop anorexia to not repulse dudes. You're still talkin to me.
And yeah, just losing weight wouldn't be enough to meet my standards. You'd have to not be autistic as hell too. And you know, maybe have something in common other than our former whale status lol.
>>
File: Cuminmyassshrek.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cuminmyassshrek.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>17404402
A-anon I. It can never be. You're an anon, and I'm an anon. Our families will never allow for it.
>>
>>17404410
was that good for you?
>>
>>17404382
>I don't actually like anything

Not much point in living then.

>>17404382
>See all of this normie shit can be learned and faked

No, it can't. It will pass for everyday 30 second chats with Fred from accounts, but not for anything more involved than that.

>>17404391
>glad we settled that.

You are a retard, and have a reading comprehension issue. I'm giving you the same advice that was given to me, so now you are "lucky" also.

>>17404396
>but I'm still super resentful that I had to starve myself for half a year just to not auto repulse women

Is it a surprise to you that being obese isn't attractive? I'm a guy and not gay, and seeing obese men repulses me. It's unhealthy, and it guarantees that they don't do anything interesting /out/. People aren't just going to want to fuck obese people to not hurt their feelings.
>>
>>17404410
you look that bird in the eye when you say that
>>
File: 4ewq.gif (283KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
4ewq.gif
283KB, 500x283px
>>17404419
Ah yes, spiteful anons who don't even know my name or what I look like are the best kind of dates. The ones who don't live anywhere near me and can never possibly act upon their confessions are like the cherries uptop the whipped cream coating my titties.
>>
>>17404406
>And yeah, just losing weight wouldn't be enough to meet my standards. You'd have to not be autistic as hell too.

Uh huh

But see if we were to run into each other in person and you just thought I was so great and later on found out it was all fake, you wouldn't call me autistic you'd call me a sociopath or something

What your complaining about is what I am, this is who I am and I can't change it all I can do is put on a show for everyone around me

Because it seems that everyone hates what I am naturally so there is literally 0 reason not to hide it

Also what your saying says a lot about women's pickyness when it comes to sex

Even though we are both ex-fats and basically skinnyfat or neither fat or buff or whatever, and we both have low key low level social lives (Im going off of what you said earlier) and we basically seem to kinda be mirror images of each other, you still would not be dtf with me because I'm not good enough, you want more for some reason

Women always want more they aren't happy with their equal they want more
>>
>>17404428
i was assuming you look like my waifu and your name had a chan suffix
>>
>>17404405
Even homeless dumpy people have girlfriends. Don't be unrealistic. You just have autism and need to get out there.
>>
File: 1449356535643.jpg (7KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
1449356535643.jpg
7KB, 300x185px
>>17404427
I assure you, I looked at that bird the way shaggy looks at a sandwich.
>>
>>17404432
Not that guy but how do you even meet people? Any attempt I made to meet people never worked. How do you even start a conversation?
>>
>>17404425
>Not much point in living then.
The point is get laid, experience nirvana, and then mock all the fuckers that held me back for so long and tell them they are dirt

>inb4 what you really want is revenge

No what I really want is pussy the revenge would just be a little bonus, to become that "chad" stereotype and use my new status to step on other "socially high status" people and help raise up people like me (current time me)

Its not fair how we are treated in life and its bullshit how luxuriously our tormentors get to live

>No, it can't. It will pass for everyday 30 second chats with Fred from accounts, but not for anything more involved than that.

Yes it will, do you really think that you can't consciously control body language? That you cant control the words that come out of your mouth? Your so used to just BEEEING URSELF that you always just run on auto pilot and always tell the truth, you cant imagine that its possible to do it all manually because your fucked if you dont

>Is it a surprise to you that being obese isn't attractive? I'm a guy and not gay, and seeing obese men repulses me. It's unhealthy, and it guarantees that they don't do anything interesting /out/. People aren't just going to want to fuck obese people to not hurt their feelings.

I would feel a lot less bitter about it if those people that turned me down (both potential friends and girls) had offered to be outright friends (real fucking friends not just an acquaintance) and told me how to lose the fat and all that, instead of just being coldly shot down and left to fend for myself and piece together what the problem was and how to fix it
>>
File: Untitled.png (70KB, 246x242px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70KB, 246x242px
>>17404429
What the fuck are you even talking about anymore I'm so confused.
How are we equals just because we lost weight. That'd be like saying you're the same as fucking Jared the subway guy.
Excuse me for finding fucking a dude who thinks I never had to work for anything in my life laughable. When you insult people, generally they won't want to fuck you lol.
>>
>>17404438
Different anon, but I've been going out more this summer. Places I've been going to include the arcade, art galleries, community events, etc. Just go to any kind of social gathering that pertains to your interests and you'll be able to meet like-minded people.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (59KB, 362x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
59KB, 362x200px
>>17404431
That is true. You may call me Gomi-chan
>>
>>17404449
Gomi is a city in eastern Congo. Are you a bayamulenge anime girl? Hutu or Tutsi?
>>
>>17404432
yeah that homeless guy you are probably talking about was tall and was not that bad looking. also he was good at manipulating girls and a good liar. Lastly he played the numbers game by approaching hundreds of girls until someone slept him in. not the asshole type to do that or interested in getting rejection hundreds of times until some says yes. that hurts us guys too not just girls
>>
>>17404445
Im saying we both went from being unattractive to the other sex to being pretty good, but you are looking for a guy that is more than pretty good
>>
>>17404445
And even if I hadn't insulted you you would still feel the same way
>>
File: gomichannn.png (12KB, 639x215px) Image search: [Google]
gomichannn.png
12KB, 639x215px
>>17404453
kek is it really? Man I need to move there.
>>
>>17404457
Yeah I'm looking for a dude that isn't psychotic? I would think most rational guys would also be looking for chicks that aren't psychotic.
>>
>>17404461
That's not always the case, but I suppose you can always choose to be pessimistic about it instead of hoping for the best.
>>
>>17404477
So am I autistic or psychotic or what in your mind

Because by definition you can't be both and generally psychotic people can manage to live relatively normal lives if they try hard enough at it
>>
>>17404444
Another completely different anonymous here...
It's cool to know someone who is like me, even though it's sad that we have to develop sociopathy to get anywhere, but my life is getting better.
On the other hand though, there are people out there that have been doing this act since they were children. So we are really late on the game.
>>
>>17404480
He don't want help anon, he just wants to stew in his own pity. You're fighting the good fight but this ships already sunk.
>>
>>17404444
>The point is get laid, experience nirvana, and then mock all the fuckers that held me back for so long and tell them they are dirt

Why would you waste quads on such a shit post. Sex is good, but it's not some magic thing, I've turned it down to do other things plenty of times. Do some MDMA, lasts longer as well.

>>17404444
>Its not fair how we are treated in life and its bullshit how luxuriously our tormentors get to live

Wat. Noone is tormenting you, noone even cares about anyone but themselves most of the time.

>>17404444
>Yes it will, do you really think that you can't consciously control body language?

No, it won't. Sociopaths and psychopaths think they can do this too, but people know there is something not right.

>>17404444
>had offered to be outright friends (real fucking friends not just an acquaintance) and told me how to lose the fat and all that

Why would people want to be friends with someone who hates everyone, and has no interests besides trying to get laid.
>>
>>17404327
Also getting literally everything else much more easily
>>
File: hsgdfv.png (274KB, 473x643px) Image search: [Google]
hsgdfv.png
274KB, 473x643px
>>17404483
idk I think you're pushing the boundaries to make both possible here. Someone call a scientist, or Guinness.
I mean it aint rocket science that if you develop this insane hatred for an entire demographic of people that you apply on default, then they probably won't like you back.
>>
File: feel.png (228KB, 1500x1168px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
228KB, 1500x1168px
>>17404484
I know that feel all too well bro, either we are sub human autistic faggots who should kill ourselves, or we are evil manipulative sociopaths (if they catch onto our fake act)

We will never be accepted for who we are, these people don't want us in "their" society, we are "mistakes" in their eyes and they have 0 interest in "reforming" us

So we might as well go all out and not hold anything back, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain

what country are you from anyways im from the us
>>
>>17404483
>So am I autistic or psychotic or what in your mind

You come across as either massively autistic, or sociopathic.
>>
>>17404473
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goma

Fuck, it's actually called Goma
>>
File: Saint_Young_Men-0009.jpg (82KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Young_Men-0009.jpg
82KB, 595x335px
>>17404497
Damn, my trash castle of shitty anime girls will have to be built elsewhere.
>>
>>17403276

Because it's a pretty ridiculous and extreme reaction to no one wanting to sit on your dick.

They choose sex out of all the things to be mad about when it comes to modern life. Idiots.
>>
>>17404488
>Wat. Noone is tormenting you, noone even cares about anyone but themselves most of the time.

All through public school they did and in modern times they are doing it passively by totally brick walling me and excluding me from everything

>No, it won't. Sociopaths and psychopaths think they can do this too, but people know there is something not right.

Look just so you know I'm not a sociopath or a psychopath, I've even been to a psychologist and he said he didn't know what to call me but he confirmed it wasn't autism and it wasn't the other two

Sociopaths and psychopaths are known to be the most manipulative conning people alive who are experts at lying through their teeth to seem completely charming, you can imitate them when it suits you and turn it off when there is no need for it

Basically sociopaths and psychopaths are incapable of feeling most emotions and are incapable of caring for most people, but you don't have to be those things in order to lie to people like they do

>Why would people want to be friends with someone who hates everyone, and has no interests besides trying to get laid.

I don't hate everyone and they don't know all I want is sex because I don't go around talking about it
>>17404491
I don't hate women they just make me sad
>>
>>17404488
Different anonymous here.
>Wat. Noone is tormenting you, noone even cares about anyone but themselves most of the time.
They don't need to care and go out of their way to treat you badly and make you really miserable for days.
>No, it won't. Sociopaths and psychopaths think they can do this too, but people know there is something not right.
People don't notice it if he/she is a high functioning sociopath instead of a borderline criminal.
Media people are really often sociopaths, but you don't see people thinking there is something unsettling about Megyn Kelly from Fox News.
>>
>>17404515
Then why on earth would you want to be around people that make you sad.
Sad people make me sad. I wouldn't want to hang around dudes who I make sad by existing.
Have you considered fucking men? Would that make you less sad?
>>
>>17404515
>passively by totally brick walling me and excluding me from everything

This is because of your attitude. School is school and kids are kids. You already admitted you have no interests, like nothing, and hate everyone.

>>17404515
>Sociopaths and psychopaths are known to be the most manipulative conning people alive who are experts at lying through their teeth to seem completely charming, you can imitate them when it suits you and turn it off when there is no need for it

So, basically exactly what you've been saying you do throughout this thread? Sociopaths don't have to be successful. You also seem to have trouble seeing something from anyone elses point of view, a classic autism indicator.

>>17404515
>I don't hate everyone and they don't know all I want is sex because I don't go around talking about it

You've said you hate everyone. You already have it in your mind that everyone is a "Chad" or "stacy".

Change.
Your.
Attitude.
>>
>>17404515
>I don't go around talking about it
You don't have to. After many years, you'd be surprised how well women can tell when a dude just wants to fuck her. Believe me. We know.
>>
>>17404518
>They don't need to care and go out of their way to treat you badly and make you really miserable for days.

They probably don't, it's likely all.in your mind.

>>17404518
>People don't notice it if he/she is a high functioning sociopath instead of a borderline criminal.

They do notice. A sociopath will not have the correct response to certain things, especially when they should show empathy.

>>17404518
>Media people are really often sociopaths, but you don't see people thinking there is something unsettling about Megyn Kelly from Fox News.

We don't interact with people from the media. We get a pre prepared monologue from them. The people that have to deal with them backstage probably think they are sociopaths.
>>
>>17404530
Women make me sad by destroying gender relations because they would rather share an "alpha" with 5 other girls than have a "beta" like you talked about all to themselves

They make me sad because they hold the key to total bliss and happiness and yet they are hyper selective about who they give it to

>why be around women
Because I can't have sex with my chair

>going gay

hell to the hell no

And the ironic thing is I'm basically the epitome of what gay guys want, tall, strong build (not muscular I mean like bone structure and shoulders and shit), (this is literally all they want they have like 0 pickyness) and I've literally had guys offer to blow me and said they'd be my "bottom"

Its really fucking ironic that the people I don't want shit from are so willing and the people I want everything from are so cold, at least right now
>>
File: kot.jpg (16KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
16KB, 405x405px
>>17404552
>Women hold the key to total bliss and happiness
>>
>>17404444

You're an incredibly pathetic and bitter person. No wonder you're a failure.
>>
File: keking rl hard now.jpg (43KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
keking rl hard now.jpg
43KB, 486x409px
>>17404552
>hold the key to total bliss and happiness and yet they are hyper selective about who they give it to

Holy fucking shit, you can't make this shit up hahah. I'm gonna fucking piss myself.
>>
>>17404552
Literally if you stopped throwing yourself a pity party and had an ounce of empathy towards others you'd be an alpha. Being an alpha is literally not hard.
>Its really fucking ironic that the people I don't want shit from are so willing and the people I want everything from are so cold, at least right now
Yeah its real ironic the people you actually have nice things to say about like you and the people you see as walking bags of meat who owe you the service of fucking them don't.
>>
>>17403436

>Being virgin does not relate to your mental state, contrary to what occurs with a suicider.

That's not true. They both relate to your mental state, obviously. I think what you meant to say is "you can be a virgin and be normal, but you can't kill yourself without being mentally abnormal." Just read Camus or other existentialist works to see why this is wrong.

>>17403933

but if you gimped yourself from birth then it makes sense. It's like restarting a character in an RPG. Why would you continue to play a character with fucked up starting attributes? You're going to be worse than everyone else to the point where it's not even fun.
>>
File: getting a re feel.jpg (42KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
getting a re feel.jpg
42KB, 525x700px
>>17404535
No Chads are the super sexually and socially successful guys, tall buff, gets laid constantly, stacies are their girl equivalent, they are who I hate, most people aren't a chad or a stacy

>>17404539
>You don't have to. After many years, you'd be surprised how well women can tell when a dude just wants to fuck her. Believe me. We know.

Yeah you get a gut feeling right? Your intuition kicks off, starts warning you that this guy is just a "fuccboi"

That's because your sub consciously picking up on his body language, his words say he cares about you as a person, but his body language doesn't match what he is saying, he folds his arms when he says that guys care about sex too much, or because of your better peripheral vision you can see him looking at your tits occasionally even though your head is turned away briefly

Women get good at telling when guys only want sex because women don't value sex on its own, they dont care about it, what women are compelled to do is find a guy who will devote himself to her, care about her, act all strong and tough and "alpha", seems to be a "functional" member of society, all of this because women have still never gotten over their ancient "gotta have kids and gotta find a guy that will stick around and raise them" biological instinct

>inb4 guys need to get over their sex one

No because sex feels godly and it makes you a man

Having kids doesn't do shit, go on pills and you never have to worry about pregnancy, drag a guy to an STD clinic within hours of meeting him and prove he has no STDs

Bam, 0 reason not to fuck

But you wont do that because you dont give a shit about sex itself other than as a tool to reward guys who feed into your biology

>inb4 maximum fedora tipping

This is literal neuroscience, read a billion wicked thoughts
>>
>>17404565
If you're still this much of a whiny little bitch, it's you who needs to read the existentialists.
>>
>>17404552

You're not only an idiot but also a piece of shit. How old are you? Your ideals echo that of an ignorant, edgy teen or young adult.
>>
>>17404575

r u saying that the existentialists aren't whiny little bitches, or that I'm a whiny little bitch for being an existentialist/?

lol
>>
>>17404557
I'm a failure as of 7/28/2016 because I am still a virgin, nothing more and nothing less

I already lost all the weight, and I basically look totally normal in person, now I'm the equivalent of a guy who just moved into town, looks pretty good, but no one knows him and he has no connections

So I gotta start making those connections through clubs and school and outdoor shit

Soon all of it will pay off

>>17404563
Literally if you stopped throwing yourself a pity party and had an ounce of empathy towards others you'd be an alpha

OK so lets say I "chill out" or whatever
What do I have going for me already that makes me alpha in your mind, if you cut out the "your crazy calm the fuck down" part
>>
You know what you need? To fuck up at a more important area of your life. I used to hate my social life and i sitll do but since I'm doing horribly at my job, I can't afford to feel sad over my lack of friends.

:(
>>
>>17404586

just go on a fagget knight quest and ask out every girl you think is hot and don't stop till you get rejected 100 times
>>
>>17404586
I don't know because I don't know you. Literally all I know about you is that you lost weight and think women owe you sex. If it weren't for the latter, I'd probably talk to you yeah. But you've kind of soiled your impression, as I'm sure you do irl too even though you think you're hiding it so well.
>>
>>17404586
>I'm a failure as of 7/28/2016 because I am still a virgin, nothing more and nothing less

So being a virgin or not determines who is a failure and success? Lots of successful trailer park trash around kek.
>>
>>17404586

You're a failure due to your attitude and outlook. Both need to be worked on for your sake. People can pick up when someone is 'off' and I'd wager most that know you can tell.

And being a virgin does not create some snowball effect of failure. I managed to accomplish lots of great things before finally having sex at 27. This is including my childhood filled with abuse, molestation and bullying.

Sulking like a bratty child and thinking the world owes you something, even anything is ridiculous. Your virginity defining you is equally as silly.
>>
>>17404590
>Literally all I know about you is that you lost weight and think women owe you sex. If it weren't for the latter, I'd probably talk to you yeah.

Cool, in person you wouldn't know I'm the same one as from here, you wouldn't know I was ever fat to begin with, and you'd have no idea how bad I want sex

>as I'm sure you do irl too even though you think you're hiding it so well.
You know I actually used to looking back on it, but that was a long time ago and it was before I learned about how exactly women can tell what your thinking and how to put off fake signals to trick them out

>>17404598
>So being a virgin or not determines who is a failure and success?
Yes

I'd rather live in a trailer park and be on welfare and get laid all the time than be rich but have your dick explode the minute you have sex
>>
>>17404552
Women are pretty shitty actually dude.
>>
>>17404604
So how exactly do they pick up on someone being off from your point of view
>>
>>17404607
Yes I would. I promise you I would. lol.
>>
Anyways its been fun, robots, trolls, and poor saps trying to reason alike.
I'm off to a bar. Maybe I'll use my magic vagina powers to get some sweet sweet alpha chad dick tonight ;) Here's hopin right?
>>
>>17404612
Oh yeah how
>>
>>17404616
>maybe
>>
I want all you to know that I know the dick part is bait but for a lot of girls its real and this is what fuels how pissed I am big time

I'm tired of being told "your not good enough"
And when I try to become good enough its "your trying too hard" or "your crazy" or "your a sociopath"
>>
>>17404625
Just toughen up your acting skills.
>>
If you're so butthurt about not having sex you want to shoot people you are a moron

I'm nearly a wizard and I've never even kissed a girl. I know it's my own fault for being a colossal fuckup, the majority of you fags have no one to blame but yourself too
>>
>>17404625
Maybe you should stop trying so hard then.
>>
>>17404563
Still waiting for a response to

Literally if you stopped throwing yourself a pity party and had an ounce of empathy towards others you'd be an alpha

OK so lets say I "chill out" or whatever
What do I have going for me already that makes me alpha in your mind, if you cut out the "your crazy calm the fuck down" part
>>17404630
It sure would feel good to do it to people like her >>17404616
>>
>>17404611

Body language, tone, tics etc. I've worked with the public and in the medical field for a while and can detect bullshit easily. Even fakers or sociopaths follow paper thin scripts that can be easily seen. People share a wealth of information about themselves just by talking. How they are standing, volume, topic, that stuff.

Maybe my friends and I are oddities but most of us could tell when someone was 'strange', hiding stuff or not to be trusted. It came in handy during our bar crawling days since there were lots of snakes and scummy people with smiles.
>>
>>17404635
Its either this or no sex so I'm gonna do it
>>
>>17404639

boo-hoo some one made fun of you for acting like a total retard

get a grip
>>
>>17404640
>Body language, tone, tics etc

No shit I've already admitted that ITT so many times and I've explained that you can consciously control all of it if you learn about it and put in the effort

>I've worked with the public and in the medical field for a while and can detect bullshit easily. Even fakers or sociopaths follow paper thin scripts that can be easily seen. People share a wealth of information about themselves just by talking. How they are standing, volume, topic, that stuff.

Yeah your trained to recognize it because of your field, the vast majority of people aren't

I probably couldn't fool you or your friends but you guys make up a tiny fraction of the population

So I just have to avoid people like you
>>
Perfect song for this thread right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAPlojfgO0
>>
>>17404640
>Body language, tone, tics etc. I've worked with the public and in the medical field for a while and can detect bullshit easily. Even fakers or sociopaths follow paper thin scripts that can be easily seen. People share a wealth of information about themselves just by talking. How they are standing, volume, topic, that stuff.

This exactly. Everyone knows anon is a creepy autist, even if he thinks they don't.

>>17404607
>I'd rather live in a trailer park and be on welfare and get laid all the time than be rich but have your dick explode the minute you have sex

You are literally retarded. Just go fuck a hooker. Go to a nightclub and fuck some drunk slut (actually maybe not, you'll probably kill her). Go live in a trailer park and fuck meth heads. Noones stopping you but you.

There are about a million things I'd rather do than fuck a hooker or a meth head personally.
>>
>>17403857
>If you are not having it, it is because you choose not to have it.
Lets apply this to sex and relationships in general, because this "Only sex matters" stuff is stupid and cringy.

Anyways, I've never read something more wrong. Other people can make that decision for you. You can be some average fucker who is always told "Lower your standards." Reasonable advice - but it's naive to think that you can build a relationship if you're just not attracted to someone. You have to be attracted to them. Some people are so average that even the least appealing person they are attracted to, is too far out of their league. There's nothing you can do about that.

And if you're in your twenties/out of highschool and have never had a relationship or sex, people will be turned off by that. It's a red fucking flag that spawns assumptions and results in rejection.

So no, you can't just "want it" and be lucky enough to get it. Other people make that decision for you every time they turn you away.

Kind of sucks when you think that your whole romantic life is determined by the fuckers you went to highschool with. And everyone knows how shitty people can be in highschool.
>>
>>17404649
No if theres gonna be a theme this is it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg_TRaiWj4o

>>17404652
See >>17404647
>>
>>17404674

Yep, you think you have it down pat, but you don't mate, otherwise people would be fawning over you. You reckon you're good looking, and have great fake charisma, but people still don't like you? It's because your fake charisma sucks, and everyone knows you're a fraud.
>>
>>17403933
>that not having one love you back is a matter of life and death

>something that literally everyone else but you can achieve
>all you want is to have mutual love with someone for once
>someone to share your life with
>to have your own family to substitute the one you never had
>but you can't
why bother living?
>>
>>17404684
Why be such a faggot? Make your own happiness, if.someone comes along who can complement that, then great. Don't shoulder your entire life and existence on one person. Fucking hell, I don't even know why I have to explain this.
>>
>>17404668
This is why I know to lie through my teeth about never having had a girlfriend and still being a virgin

No one will know unless you tell them
>>
>>17404680
>ep, you think you have it down pat, but you don't mate, otherwise people would be fawning over you. You reckon you're good looking, and have great fake charisma, but people still don't like you?

I havent interacted with anyone in months, college ended back in late April and back then I was still learning and Im still learning now

I dont know why you put so much fucking trust in peoples ability to tell when someone is lying

Why do you think its impossible to trick people, thats what girls bitch about all the time about "players"
>>
I have to get laid one way or another its the only way to end this
>>
>>17404697
This is a normal thing to think, but it just doesn't work like that. If the person you're seeing has had experience, they'll be able to tell that you've never been in a relationship, or you'll fuck up somewhere and make it extremely obvious. It's like throwing someone who has never played football into a fucking NFL game. They'll know. They'll realize it sooner or later, and if or when the truth comes out, they'll most likely be pissed that you lied - or just pissed in general about the situation itself.
>>
>>17404704
>Why do you think its impossible to trick people

I don't, it's just that you need actual charisma to be able to pull it off.

I'll break it down for you with logic.

You say you're attractive.
You say you can fake charisma, confidence and talk to people etc.

Normally people will only need one of these things to want to continue to talk to you/be your friend/girlfriend. The only time the first one will let you down is ID you come across as a creeper. The only time the second one will let you down is if you are fake, and people know it. They then think you're a creeper.

So in summary, you think you can fool people, but the results tell otherwise.
>>
>>17404691
I fucking love seeing this from people.
>wow what the fuck? make your own happiness, don't give a shit about this stuff. "hey honey, come look at what this guy posted on here! what a fucking moron!"
>>
>>17404720
No there has got to be a way to fake it damnit
My options cant be rape, or elliot rodger
There has to be a fucking way to crack this code and get laid even when all of society is against me because they hate me and think I'm worthless

How the hell could they know if you dont tell them?
>>
>>17404722
I wasnt attractive a few months ago and I was still in training to gain charisma

I've spent basically half a year hiding and training, and I'm going to go all out in a month and I'll have until 2017 to pull it off
>>
File: Theres no god here today.png (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Theres no god here today.png
23KB, 300x100px
I remember on the literal fist day of college back on 08/20/2016 I stumbled onto a party late at night and I did something I had never done before, I actually held a girls hand

We were sitting down on a couch on this porch surrounded by people and we held hands and had our arms locked and just lounged around and she was so fucking pretty and nice

It was only because she was drunk that she even did that with me, and when I asked her to dance she wasn't drunk enough to forget she had a boyfriend, she told me as nicely and genuinely as she could

If her BAC level was just the smallest bit higher my whole life might be different right now

It hurts so much
>>
>>17404684
>something that literally everyone else but you can achieve
You can. It involves something you don't want to do, if my guess is correct. But you can.

>all you want is to have mutual love with someone for once
Everyone wants this. Most would not kill for it, not themselves, and especially not anyone else.

>someone to share your life with
Someone to share your life with, or someone to build and maintain your life for you? A lot of robots say they want the first, but it quickly becomes clear that they actually want the latter.

>to have your own family to substitute the one you never had
I'm sorry to hear that. I really am. But how long have you survived without it? That takes some major resiliency. Why choose to drop it over this?

>but you can't
You can. You tell yourself you can't to excuse yourself from doing the things you don't want to do. But you are perfectly capable of it.
>>
>>17404750
>>
>>17404752
Literally fucking no one is this sympathetic and supportive about me trying to get laid

What Im asking for isnt much, I dont wanna be rich, I dont want a bunch of food or drinks, I dont want property or material things, I dont wanna be famous, I dont want power

All I want is one of the most basic natural things since the dawn of time that everyone and their dog gets, and have been getting since highschool
>>
File: 1443651337255.png (42KB, 150x175px) Image search: [Google]
1443651337255.png
42KB, 150x175px
>why are men so obsessed with sex god they make such a big deal out of it
>you're a virgin? Haha that's so pathetic get away and stop breathing the same air as me you freak
>>
>>17404639
>>17404639
>>17404639
>>17404639
>>
>>17403898
>our society is built on... copying
No, it's not.

Our society, and the normies that comprise it, are built not so much on copying as on relating: understanding one another, and making yourself understood by them. This has not always been applied consistently, and the hugfest approach to it that has been adopted in recent years is rather new. But the principle has remained pretty much the same. Understand normies, and get them to understand you, and you become a normie, not because you have changed but because that's what being a normie IS.

The only way you can really screw this up is by refusing to relate. This used to mean refusing to relate just to normies, but nowadays the normies get mad if you refuse to relate to just about anyone, normie or otherwise. And refusing to relate is what robots do best.
>>
>>17404723
You are literally retarded. People need to do things that make them happy, and find out who they are, rather than deciding that their happiness will come from banging the first girl they find.

I've been I'm the same relationship for about 9 years, if it ended tomorrow I wouldn't be going out looking for another person to "make my life complete", id do what I want, and if I found someone, great. Not going to ruin my life if I dont
>>
>>17404789
Can you give the moronic masses too much credit. People just follow trends and try to fit in, cause that's the most important thing to normalfags
>>
>>17404789
I cant really relate to them because I feel like I was born in the wrong culture

I feel like I'm in some movie where the character from one tribe is lost at a young age and is brought up in another tribe, and for his entire upbringing he always just feels that its wrong and he is always considered an outsider by everyone, he even views himself as not being one of them

In all these movies or stories or whatever he always stumbles on where he came from and within a day has flawlessly blended in and been welcomed home

Well this isn't a fairytale I'm stuck here in the US and don't have the means to go anywhere else so I have to wing it

How do I relate to this country's people
>>
File: 1445033026567.jpg (10KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1445033026567.jpg
10KB, 234x216px
Dude...I don't want to repeat what's already been said, but please listen to what the fuck people are telling you in this thread. YOU, YES YOU can get laid. Actually in today's society sex is becoming more and more easily obtainable. Also another thing with humans is that once we get what we want, we start striving for the next goal or thing we think we need.

If you manage to get laid you'll just move the goalposts to having a relationship and in some cases an unhealthy, unrealistic relationship you think you should have.

Tldr: Start finding more meaning in your life than just have 20 minutes of sweaty fun.
>>
>>17404732
Kek. People will know mate, but good luck with that. Not sure how you can train for charisma without talking to people though.

You've probably read books like "how to win friends and influence people" haven't you. You'll be like a fresh uni grad starting out in their chosen field, no fucking idea.
>>
>>17404806
I mean Ive talked to people a bit at the gym and they seem to like me but having people feel mildly positive about you =/= you can join our fraternity or lets have sex

So I still have more work to do

At least its better than being a pariah like back in highschool
>>
>>17404732

The whole cocoon mode thing seldom ever works bro. Make sure you actually apply all that shit you read. Talk to other people every chance you get, and force yourself into social situations no matter how out of your comfort zone they are.

You will inevitability sperg out. Not everyone is going to like you. Awkward shit is bound to happen with you being the cause of it. It gets easier, but you have to do it everyday and thats the hard part.
>>
>>17404823
>Make sure you actually apply all that shit you read. Talk to other people every chance you get, and force yourself into social situations no matter how out of your comfort zone they are.

I already do that and it seems to be working but the great question is will it be enough

I just dont know
>>
>>17404829

It will be enough, but you REALLY have to stick with it, stay grounded, and keep the hope alive. If you come back making this thread again I'll be fucking disappointed anon. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>17404852
thanks man

do you have anything else to say?
and yeah I did read win friends, i read definitive book of body language, talk language, psychology of influence, a billion wicked thoughts

took notes on them too
I wear normal clothes now have normal hair and I'm not fat anymore, I go to the gym and lift a lot too

I just dont want this great project to run into 2017, I want it to be over before 00:00:00 01/01/2017
>>
>>17404871
You're committed ill give you that. Honestly if you look half normal and lift, I don't see how you cant get laid, unless you come across as a serial killer.
>>
>>17404878
maybe you know the answer to this one
why did so many people ITT talk so much shit to me about all this
what is their problem, why do they either blast me for my motive or tell me that I'm doomed
>>
File: ellenpage.jpg (34KB, 279x419px) Image search: [Google]
ellenpage.jpg
34KB, 279x419px
I think the real problem isn't that people can't get laid so much as it is that they don't want to be the type of person who does get laid.

I used to sleep around a bunch -- lost virginity at 15, tallied up 18 girls before I was 20.

Shortly thereafter I developed a drug problem which killed my sex drive.

Once I recovered (3 years clean now!), and my sex drive was back up, I couldn't bring myself to do the things I used to do to get women.

I no longer act like I'm hot shit, I no longer spend money for no reason, I don't work out, and I don't think that my way of life is any better than the next person's. I don't lie to women, telling them what they want to hear, and I don't manipulate them into thinking that they're a lower version of human being than me even though I never said such a thing. I've turned down six-figure jobs knowing that by taking that job, I would have to do things that were slightly unethical. I refuse to do most of the things that women deem attractive.

Eventually I looked around me at the rich neighboorhood I grew up in and realized that most of the women here, including my own mother, are narcissists. So are their husbands.

But that's what all these fucks are telling you to be like! Work on yourself. Work-out, eat better, spend money wisely, network, smile more, lie to people if you have to, etc., etc.

All of the people I meet doing social work are either single, or complain about the narcissistic tendencies of their SO.

I refuse. I hate the younger version of myself, and all of you cunts.
>>
>>17404938
I'm one of them. Because you will never have a relationship if you treat people like meat. Anyone can get laid. And your attitude is terrible.
>>
>>17404947
Well mr lost it at 15 and had sex with 18 different girls before 20

I'm 19 and Ive never had sex period, so if everything you laid out is what I have to do to get what you had handed to you then so be it
>>
>>17404955
He just said why it was a bad thing you Mongoloid.
>>
>>17404947
"I Only ate at 3-Michelin-star restaurants for years and then lost my appetite for it. I now only eat at McDonalds. I hate all of you people who are starving to death!"
>>
>>17404969
That post was obviously way over your head.
>>
>>17404969

You need to work on your analogies while you're on this whole self-improvement thing.

>>17404955

Good luck bro. Hope you don't end up hating yourself the same way I did.
>>
>>17404752
>You can. It involves something you don't want to do, if my guess is correct. But you can.
And what is this?
>Everyone wants this. Most would not kill for it, not themselves, and especially not anyone else.
Lets clear things up, I'm not agreeing with OP here. I think it's fucking retarded to go around killing people because you can't find love.
>Someone to share your life with, or someone to build and maintain your life for you? A lot of robots say they want the first, but it quickly becomes clear that they actually want the latter.
The former. I have my own life. I'm building my own and I have a promising career in the works. On the other hand, one (keyword: one) of the reasons I pursue this career is because I can end up dead. I'd never kill myself. I'd much rather someone do it for me. I'm not some /r9k/ tard. I'm not a retard when it comes to social situations, making friends, etc. Just dealt a bad hand. Bad luck.
>I'm sorry to hear that. I really am. But how long have you survived without it? That takes some major resiliency. Why choose to drop it over this?
Because there is no positive future. Once the last couple of your friends are gone, you have nobody left. Once your dog dies, the one best friend you have left and care for most in this world, once that is gone you have nothing to lose anymore. Nobody to care for, and nobody to care for you.
>You can. You tell yourself you can't to excuse yourself from doing the things you don't want to do. But you are perfectly capable of it.
This is just too optimistic.

I'd be lying if I said that I've never "almost had a chance." I'm twenty. Over the course of say six years, I've met three girls that may or may not have been interested in me. Multiple dates from each girl, totaling about eight or nine - cancelled at the last minute. Every time. That's bad luck and you know it.
>>
>>17404989
(cont.)
Since then, nothing. I've never met anybody else that showed the faintest of interest in me. Can't blame them, I'm no Ryan Gosling. My looks make it easy for people to assume I'm just a bad guy, that I'm rude, I'm mean. No chance to get to know me on a personal level. I may actually have hobbies, I work, I'm not some fucking NEET. But I'm just not that interesting. There's no reason to go for me when there's better people out there.

To top it all off - I'm out of highschool and have never been with anybody. If you don't think there's a stigma that surrounds experience-less chumps like me you're dead wrong. That's a red flag to people whether you like it or not. Yeah you can lie, but that only makes it worse. I lie enough as it is to people. There are people that scoff at the idea of dating someone who has never dated before, and/or fucking someone that has never fucked before. These people exist, and when most of the people you have known, know, and ever will know - that's bad luck.

Just like how there exists people who just never achieve such a simple thing in life. Not everyone gets to be happy.
>>
>>17404974
I don't understand how you and almost everyone on this board considers endless ad hominems advice.

I understand that you provide robots with solutions that they inevitably refuse to employ, but come on.

These are guys who have never held hands with a girl and you call them faggots and so forth. I'll never understand how you think you actually make a net positive contribution to this board.

Astounding.
>>
>>17404995
They just can't get over the usual normalfag response of bullying people who don't conform to the majority

Truly highschool never ends.
>>
>>17404969
isnt me (OP)
>>
>>17404995
I didn't call anyone a faggot. I said the post was over his head.

The guy made a post about how fucking random girls wasn't fulfilling, and robot anon completely missed the point. Women aren't there just for you to shove your cock in.
>>
File: oneside.jpg (306KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oneside.jpg
306KB, 1600x1200px
>>17404995

Not who you were talking to, but the guy who wrote the original post.

If you remove the ad hominem of me hating you cunts (I don't really, you know I love you), my argument still stands: the vast majority of the things people -- both men and women -- want are things that require you to be narcissistic to acquire. You have to spend time and energy on yourself instead of attempting to help others out.

For instance, if I was solely interested in getting laid, this post would be a waste of my time. I am not improving myself with this post, and it's not advancing the goal.

If they want to get laid, sometimes what these "faggots" need to do (your word, not mine) is to get off this board. They need to decide that they are more important than everybody else, and turn their body and outward image into that belief.

Furthermore, criticism works, even if it's overly harsh. Proving people wrong feels so fucking good and you know it. If no one ever told you otherwise, your sense of accomplishment would diminish.
>>
>>17405004
>people don't like that someone is lying to everyone he meets just to get laid.

Well colour me surprised, people don't like that some creepy virgin is trying to socially engineer people. Who would have thunk it.
>>
>>17405004

Isn't conforming to what the majority of women (or men) want a requirement for getting laid?
>>
>>17404366
>if your biceps look good your shoulders don't look good

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME
FUCK
>>
>>17405016
See even this guy confirms that social engineering works if its done right

Please share how you did it
>>17405015
Oh yeah but he sure didn't mind going for 18 different girls and who knows how many times for each individual girl before he got his fill

>>17405023
yes
>>
>>17405016
>what these "faggots" need to do (your word, not mine) is to get off this board

Fair enough. However, your shadefreude is what causes robots to turn to bullshit cults like the red pill. Please cease and desist.
>>
>>17403276
Most people are stupid and have a poor capacity for theory of mind. They're either unable, or unwilling, to model out and comprehend how other people's psyche do and can work.
>>
File: ridley.jpg (550KB, 1280x1743px) Image search: [Google]
ridley.jpg
550KB, 1280x1743px
>>17405040

Most self-help books speak to the general mindset you need to set up for yourself. If you can handle reading a bunch, a good start is "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Essentially, you need to first learn to empathize with people -- admit to yourself what they're feeling, and how you would respond if you met yourself.

For instance, you probably don't dress well. Jeans and a t-shirt just isn't going to cut it. There is a reason why politicians and CEOs wear well-fitting suits -- they look good, and exude power and confidence. When you're at a restaurant, how do you tell who the manager is? The worker who is best-dressed. If the manager was wearing flip-flops, would you feel confident in them? Of course you wouldn't.

Likewise, you probably feel less good about yourself in the presence of extremely well-built people. If people who work out look good to you, then people would think you look better if you worked out.

Who do you trust in your life? How do you know to trust them? For instance, why are teachers so well-trusted? Which teachers aren't well-trusted? If you answer these questions to yourself honestly, you can figure out how to act -- act like the trustworthy people in your life.

Remember that every person you meet is also worried about what you think of them as much as you're worried about how they think of you -- but they don't show it as much. Change your stance, stand up straight, point your feet towards who you're talking to, look them in the eye when you speak, smile more. All of the things that make you like people.

That's the mindset -- figuring out what you like in people, then emulating it even if you're lying to everyone around you.

Like all things worth doing, it takes practice. You will mess up lots. Fortunately, unless you end up on a viral video it straight up doesn't matter how many times you fuck up since there are too many people in the world to weird everyone out.

Check out that book, It'll do more good than I can.
>>
>>17405092
>That's the mindset -- figuring out what you like in people, then emulating it even if you're lying to everyone around you.
I understand difficulty arrives in separating the two; the presented faƧade and the genuine self.
>>
File: 1467867673615.jpg (54KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1467867673615.jpg
54KB, 525x503px
>>17405092
>Most self-help books speak to the general mindset you need to set up for yourself. If you can handle reading a bunch, a good start is "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Already read it, the definitive book of body language, a billion wicked thoughts, talk language, and the psychology of influence, took a bunch of notes too

>For instance, you probably don't dress well.

I used to dress horribly, now I dress look a standard normie

I lost a bunch of weight and I lift at the gym a lot now, my arms are starting to look vascular and my chest is starting to look more defined

>Remember that every person you meet is also worried about what you think of them as much as you're worried about how they think of you

No way, normies dont give a fuck, they already are set

>Change your stance, stand up straight, point your feet towards who you're talking to, look them in the eye when

Already doing it

Also do I need to re-read any of the books or is once enough?

Review my notes?

Also how close to making it would you say I am right now

Im planning on joining a bunch of clubs, rushing frats, networking as much as possible, and doing out doors shit like kayaking hiking and biking, once the semester starts in a month
>>
File: ffdee.jpg (81KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
ffdee.jpg
81KB, 620x372px
>>17405078

I don't see how I'm turning anyone over to red-pill status when I'm actively arguing for them to avoid it. The only people I've attacked or made fun of in any way in my posts in this thread are "cunts" who like attractive, well-dressed, rich men. There is of course the male equivalent, but I don't hate them as much since they are irrelevant to me and my life.

What I'm telling people to do is to improve themselves; to become the person they want to be. Or realize they don't actually want some hot female's attention -- they want hot people to stop being attracted to shitty human beings.

P.S. I've been coming here on and off since day one of /adv/. I like asking people here for opinions on things, and I like giving my opinions on things. I'm not leaving any time soon, sorry hun.
>>
File: abstract kind of hell.jpg (192KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
abstract kind of hell.jpg
192KB, 854x859px
>>17404775
>>
>>17405111
Good stuff.

'Night, babe.
>>
>>17405022
Every guy that's ever talked to you has lied about something in the hopes of possibly fucking you in the future.

It's jut the ones that were born attractive you don't care or think about it, and ones who are good liars don't get caught. You don't call any of them creepy virgins trying to manipulate you.
>>
>>17405125
>implying people aren't turned off by virgins
Unless you look like a fucking model, girls don't give a shit. But if you're average, it comes off as creepy and suddenly that average has turned into "run away."
>>
>>17405132
Thanks mate, I didn't know I was gay, glad you could clear that up for me.
>>
>>17405140
Then you're just taking the typical highschool behavior of "oh there are girls around. I'll make fun of the guy who doesn't fit in to make myself look better and get the girls to fuck me!"
>>
>>17405140
Yup.
>>
>>17405133
I'd say it's more "don't care to deal" than "creepy omg run away". Bear in mind, most people don't really think all that much. They operate on feelings which are generated by underlying finely tuned heuristics their brain has iterated on and maintained in the background. If drawn into the forefront of their conscious mind, and honestly evaluated, most people would be disgusted and ashamed of what they find within themselves.

But they don't. And they don't notice a very wide spectrum of what their actions mean and how they affect others. That's just how machines work. Understand it. Accept it. Exploit it. Move on. Do whatever you need to do, but do something to realize your own control.
>>
>>17405146
Nope. I'm 31, and am in a relationship. Have nothing to prove on 4chan of all places. Someone telling the truth is bullying now? It's just a fact that noone likes people who are creepy with ulterior motives.
>>
File: fdds.jpg (11KB, 450x112px) Image search: [Google]
fdds.jpg
11KB, 450x112px
>>17405107

You sound like you're doing just fine. If you feel like you screwed up a social interaction, perhaps reviewing your notes can pin-point the moment in which the fuck-up occured. Often times it happens before the feeling sets in. Don't be hard on yourself about it, just admit the mistake and figure out how not to make it again.

For a bit of specific advice, I would delete the word "normie" from your vocabulary. Find a word that is more fitting -- the "normal" person in America is slightly overweight, listens to taylor swift, etc. If you cut out the top 10% of money earners, the average of the next 90% is $31,000, just above poverty (source: http://www.wid.world/#Introduction:). "Normies" are typically failures of human beings, and they know it.

You don't want to be a "normie". You aren't one. You want to be better than all of them, because you are.

As for the clubs and frats, great ideas. Remember to keep up the positive attitude around everyone as often as possible. Don't completely avoid alcohol, but avoid binge drinking. You need enough control of your faculties to not fuck up, but you also don't want to be the straight-edge buzzkill. If you don't already drink occasionally, figure out how many drinks you can have before you're incoherent. I would avoid weed, and harder drugs have to be a once-a-semester thing.

Also, while it's flattering to hear you wanting advice, listen to yourself more. That's part of the mindset. You know what you want. You know what you like.
>>
>>17405151
Whatever. It's all ultimately what I said that people hate anyone who doesn't fit in and do/be "normal" in every way.
>>
>>17405167
No. I don't hate people that don't "fit in". I do hate people that are trying to trick me. I hate salesman in general, street hawkers etc. People that try to butter you up, to be your friend and use you.
>>
>>17405167

Not the person you're talking to, but I disagree completely.

People are completely fine with non-normal people who don't interfere in their lives, or non-normal people who make their lives better in some way, shape, or form.

In addition, highly attractive people can be as non-normal as they want. And you know it.
>>
File: normals.png (69KB, 1868x425px) Image search: [Google]
normals.png
69KB, 1868x425px
>>17405157
Capped for future use

Damn you really nailed how I feel on the head

I want to be better than them, they really are fucking losers, the only thing they have over me is sex lives, other than that they can eat a dick god their lives suck so hard

I wish I could run into people like you irl, form some kind of anti-normal cooperation ring or something lol

Can I summon you on /adv/ in the future if I need anything?

Also what happened to that other guy whos in Richmond from earlier
>>
File: tumblr vs 4chan.gif (3MB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr vs 4chan.gif
3MB, 500x272px
>>17405157
Also your 100% about the whole sometimes I fuck up and dont even know it until later
Fuck that feeling sucks

Also do you have any idea what makes people be born normals vs non normals? Or are they made and not created?

And what does it say about someone on a fundamental level if they aren't a normal?

>gif unrelated
>>
>>17405188
>In addition, highly attractive people can be as non-normal as they want. And you know it.
As a person who is fairly outside the norm, and was once considered attractive, I can say this is somewhat true but greatly oversimplified. The dynamic you find yourself falling into with most people is multifaceted, and ultimately, dualistic. I always found myself fighting with other people a lot. People constantly came at me with a tint, an edge to tear me down. Yet with even basic accomplishment, this rapidly reverses to immediate interest and respect. Because they realize, perhaps, they can use me. Therein your value is derived.

Some people just want to chip away until they can get the cover off the black box and figure what makes you tick. They push buttons until your outputs start to make sense, and they think they can pick out the signals in the noise. There's ultimately nothing too wrong with that, I suppose. Long as their attempts to take you apart yield to reasonable boundaries.
>>
>>17405222
>I want to be better than them, they really are fucking losers, the only thing they have over me is sex lives, other than that they can eat a dick god their lives suck so hard
>but I still want to be like them, and be their friends and fuck them.
Keked heartily
>>
File: 1430000517014.jpg (62KB, 660x572px) Image search: [Google]
1430000517014.jpg
62KB, 660x572px
Women and normalfag men without any kind of social anxiety just fundamentally cannot, and will not, ever understand what it's like.
>>
>>17405240
>said the only thing they have over me is sex
>said I dont care about them at all and all I want is to fuck the girls
>what is reading comprehension
>>
Most of these shooters are closeted homosexuals. They where tough that being gay is immoral hence they go crazy because they are totally suppressed and it just takes one little person to call them a fag/closeted homosexual/gay/queer for them to snap. Eliot was a faggot.
>>
>>17405249
Not what you've said the the rest of the thread champ. You're just all pumped up from old mate stroking your ego.
>>
>>17405231
>>17405222

I have no idea how to meet more people like me. If I did, I imagine I would have more than 2 close friends.

I come on /adv/ only when I wish to speak to people about things, which is only occasionally. I'm sure there are others who are willing to help.

As for being born normal or not normal, I imagine a large part of is who your parents are. Are they rich? Are they abusive? Do they want you to be successful? Do they want you to fail? Do they care one way or the other? Genetics? No idea. And fundamental differences? No idea either -- not normal isn't always a good thing.

>>17405268

I don't think he wants people to like him. Do you really think he sounds this way? I imagine him wanting people to like his facade, not who he is.

Do you not feel better when someone who says things you agree with strokes your ego? Why bring this point up?
>>
Be confidant about it. Good girls, or relatively good girls, get sopping wet over that shit. They want what they can't have.
>>
>>17405264

This is a blanket statement with absolutely no backing. There is no research that has even analyzed the "actual" sexual orientation of any of these shooters.

I might not like taking dick, but I don't think that liking dick in your ass and not telling anyone turns you into a shooter. That's pretty silly.
>>
>>17405342
>I don't think he wants people to like him

Yes he does. Read the whole thread, it's pretty obvious.

>>17405342
>Do you not feel better when someone who says things you agree with strokes your ego? Why bring this point up?

Kek, in real life sure. Not from a random anon on a Malaysian hairless cat appreciation board. I also have enough confidence in myself to not need said random anon to make me think my POV is the right one. Before you started he was quite different.
>>
>>17405353
Someone's triggered.
>>
>>17405356
>Yes he does. Read the whole thread, it's pretty obvious.

No I dont

He's completely right when he says Ive given up on them liking me for me and instead am just going to try to get them to like my facade

If you misinterpreted my thread thats your fault

>well still your ego is going up

I never once said I was wrong or I was going to stop doing what I'm doing, I just got frustrated by how everyone was all like "its all ogre" and its cool to hear from someone else who has already made it confirming that I'm doing good and putting into words stuff I already felt
>>
>>17405356

He doesn't. He wants people to like a different version of himself that he presents. He isn't asking how to improve himself, he's asking how he can trick other people into thinking he has. It's quite easy if you know what to do.

And I think you're a liar. I'm sure seeing other people post things you agree with makes you feel better. When people agree with you it feels better.

Is this not real life? Are we not alive? Who convinced you that I'm not real?
>>
>>17405361
I wish I understood this meme. I always thought it was for making someone angry... but I guess it means something else entirely.
>>
>hey anon it's cool, just be yourself?
>what do you mean by that?
>i mean completely change literally everything about yourself. read book after book on the same bullshit, invest in hobbies you don't want, lie to everyone about yourself - you know, be yourself
>>
File: winky_face[1].jpg (61KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
winky_face[1].jpg
61KB, 450x450px
>>17405403
You've got schizophrenia. And a thing for Nazi-killers.
>>
>>17405405
>I like to spend 18 hours a day playing E.V.E. and if a girl can't find that interesting, then she doesn't deserve me
kek
>>
>>17405413

Doctor hasn't made me take my meds in over 8 years now! What tipped you off?

I don't really understand the nazi thing though, expand on it for me sweetie ;)
>>
>>17405432
You're defending homophobic mass murderers, I don't have to explain shit.

You straight up don't know me.
>>
>>17405415
>i'm just going to make a baseless assumption on anon and assume he is literally the lowest common denominator
nice job having my point go way above your head pal.
seriously, some of the shit people suggest on here is insane. you would think that these people are giving advice to, well, not-people trying to pose as people.
>read all these books
>wear these brands of clothing only
>treat women exactly like this
>not interested in art? start going to art galleries to meet women there
>lie to people about this and that
i'm just picking shit off the top of my head. the shit people suggest on here isn't advice for fuckers to get off their ass and go outside, it's a totally overhaul of their person, their life, etc. not a normal life, a VERY SPECIFIC lifestyle.
>>
>>17405384
>has already made it
Kek, he has two friends. Probably doesn't even have a girlfriend. Good luck mate,

>>17405399
>And I think you're a liar. I'm sure seeing other people post things you agree with makes you feel better. When people agree with you it feels better

Nope, couldn't give a shit to be honest. I'll happily post in a thread where noone agreea with me. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to shitpost.

And of course you can trick people for a while. The point is, why bother? What do you get out of it? Seems like a massive waste of energy when you could be doing something you actually want to be doing.

>>17405403
It means he said that people who are virgin shooters are gay, you then got all upset about it because you are a gay virgin.
>>
>>17405439
>you are a gay virgin.
This is true.
>>
>>17405439

I bet your girlfriend is out fucking Tyrone right now.

You can vent to me, I will try to understand.
>>
>>17405435
>>17405413
Lol I've said it before and I'll say it again, /adv/ is the 2nd most normal infested board only /soc/ tops it

>>17405438
Because anon, this is what you have to do if your entire life has been books, going to class and coming home, internet, and vidya

This is what it takes to blend in, in a society that you have never been a part of and never really wanted to be a part of until recently when it had shit that you want

>>17405439
This is the same guy that fucked 18 girls by 20, he made it
>>
File: 513.png (450KB, 729x515px) Image search: [Google]
513.png
450KB, 729x515px
>>17405439
>>17405439
And of course you can trick people for a while. The point is, why bother? What do you get out of it?

Sex
Sex
Sex
>>
>>17405454
I guess it just comes off as surreal to me, being a functioning member of society that just doesn't have luck with women.

Whereas all this advice is directed towards people that have spent their lives inside growing like fungus.
>>
>>17405461
Let me tell you something totally unfuckingrelated to the topic.

I was in a bar once while I had a girlfriend, and there were these three other chicks there. I'd just bought some dice and was rolling the "Tramp" persona so I strike up a game of 10,000 with these ladies. I lose the game and one of these girls, genuine-fine, she is, puts her lips to my ear and says these words I cannot forget "Unlucky in game is lucky in love."
>>
File: gg.jpg (59KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
59KB, 1131x707px
>>17405461
You're the type of person who makes people go on shooting rampages.
Anyways, I've gotta peace it. More prep for school tomorrow, the kids will be here next week!
>>
Why are we being raided by /r9k/ again? Why can't you retarded bitter virgins stay on your containment board?
>>
>>17405472
yeah, get out
>>
>>17404726
That's not society buddy that's just you. You'd be amazed at what happens when you change your mind about yourself
>>
>>17405671
Because the first step towards freedom is refusing to accept your current life
>>
>>17405460
Wow. It's not hard to get sex without tricking people. Sex is overrated anyway.
>>
>>17404379

It's easy to kill someone. I carry my glock and when I walk around town and I see a couple or a family I think about just pulling my gun out and just shooting them. It's literally that easy.
>>
File: triggered pepe.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
triggered pepe.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
Because When you're old and virgin at age 17,18,20,22 etc u obviously get fucking frustrated because you aint getting pussy at all. its frustrating. its awful.
>>
>>17405957
Not if you're a male virgin past the age of 16.

If that happens you become trapped in an inescapable catch 22 where no girl wants to fuck you unless you've already fucked a girl before.

Only way out becomes to hire a hooker or lie.
>>
>>17403276
>there are people in this thread who cannot comprehend that there are men mentally incapable of understanding socialising to the point that they're stuck as frustrated virgins
It's a very real thing and at it's extreme it's called autism. For many of these guys there is no amount of effort that will allow them to change for the better.
>>
>>17406099
No. Those are guys who never put in any effort. Elliot and other retards like him expect that a girl would jump onto their cock without him doing anything.
>>
>>17403293
I think you underestimate how easy it is to murder a lot of people
>>
>>17406126
Of course people who don't put the required effort in exist, but there are also guys who DO try but are simply incapable. I've seen it personally.
>>
>>17403325
hookers are for 50 year old men unhappy with their marriage, not 21 year olds that can't get laid
>>
Because it's shallow and pathetic. I have a facial deformity and I know I probably wouldn't get laid even if I offered money but I'm not going around blaming other people for finding me unattractive. My life doesn't revolve around sex or romantic relationships and I definitely wouldn't harm anyone just because I'm not getting laid.

I will never understand petty manchildren like >>17404405.
I don't believe there's a single human being who fits the criteria. How the fuck have people managed to reproduce if you really need all that? Or is it the current day that all this came true and mankind started dying out?

Get your shit together and quit pointing fingers. It's not the society's or even the opposite gender's fault that you're ugly as shit and have a terrible personality.
>>
File: 1358669959659.png (156KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1358669959659.png
156KB, 420x420px
>>17403325
What an idiot.

Once you've got the gun you can just get women to have sex with you by threatening them with it. Hell you could probably get away with not even buying bullets if you bluffed well enough.

THAT'S being cost efficient.
>>
>>17403363
you're missing the point, the problem is not losing your virginity, it's the inability to get laid on a consistent basis. losing your virginity to a hooker does not immediately make you johnny suave with women, you're still in the same shitty situation unable to attract a potential mate

though i agree fucking a hooker may help some guys get over the nervousness of being intimate with a female, but fucking a hooker and fucking your gf are two very different things
>>
>>17406148
>hookers are for 50 year old men unhappy with their marriage

No. They are not. Most users of hookers are in the 25-45 age range, fairly successful males who can also get sex without paying for it.
>>
>>17404010
LOL you have no idea how marriage works. ask any married man if he still masturbates and you will get a resounding yes. infinite sex is a myth and a joke you've made in your mind and is nowhere near reality.

in addition even if it was infinite sex whenever you want, its with the same person for the rest of your life. you might love pizza, but I bet you couldn't have pizza 3 meals a day for the rest of your life
>>
>>17406157
>you're missing the point, the problem is not losing your virginity, it's the inability to get laid on a consistent basis.
Elliot Rodger didn't think so. He focused far more on being a quote-unquote "involuntary" celibate than the whole tfwnogf thing.
>>
>>17406192
okay but i'll use an analogy, if i can't pass math 101 I can pay some kid to take the test for me and pass with flying colors, but it doesn't mean I can now suddenly pass as well

elliot rogers could've lost his virginity to a hooker, but his inability to get women on his own remains the same, which was the source of his frustration. he would literally sit at a park by himself waiting for women to approach him (stupid I know) but that was his source of anger, not holding his V card
>>
>>17406203
>he would literally sit at a park by himself waiting for women to approach him (stupid I know)
Seeing as women can do this and get practically drowned in offers, pick and choose any they want, get a bunch of free gifts and food and compliments on the dates, and basically coast through all of life this way I think it's kind of justified getting annoyed. Maybe not to the level of killing people, but still it can be pretty damn annoying to feel like you basically lost life on a coinflip when you were conceived.
>>
>>17406215
I know that's the way life is, it's not fair. Be thankful you likely get raped or have to shove a fucking bowling ball out your vagina one day

theres pros and cons to everything
>>
>>17406222
>Be thankful you likely get raped
nobody is likely to get raped in their lives
>shove a fucking bowling ball out your vagina one day
You choose to do that
>>
Elliot Rodgers was a pathetic pile of pigshit, and so is anyone else that thinks like him. People are shocked because it's hard to imagine someone being so completely worthless.
>>
>>17406222
I don't need to shove a bowling ball out of my genitals to have them mangled. At least here in murrica that's a privilege most baby boys get by default.

Sorry if I'm not particularly thankful for that, wouldn't have happened if I'd been born a girl.
I'm also not thankful for being a lot more likely to get robbed, murdered, and just about every other violent crime.
Not really thankful that being considered is based not only on way more things out of my control, but to have to work way harder on the things I can control too. And even after all that hard work, still also be expected to do literally all the work in asking girls out and taking them on dates.

Yeah sorry, just not really seeing anything to be thankful over being a man. Even with all 2 of your exaggerated and/or fabricated problems I apparently avoided because of it.
>>
>>17404795
>Can you give the moronic masses too much credit. People just follow trends and try to fit in, cause that's the most important thing to normalfags
That's one way to relate, and to be relatable. It is not, however, the only way. To define normies as merely being about copying fails to take out the large number of people who don't follow the trends yet are cleaely not robots. My theory accounts for them while still explaining the robots.

>>17404798
>I cant really relate to them because I feel like I was born in the wrong culture
You don't want to relate to them because you've been hurt by some of them. And I am sorry ro hear that you're hurting. Yet you paint with an overbroad brush, and so the nornies respond to your refusal to relate by refusing to relate. How could they do otherwise?

>In all these movies or stories or whatever he always stumbles on where he came from and within a day has flawlessly blended in and been welcomed home
And where would that be, for you?

>How do I relate to this country's people
You start by learning. Fortunately, normies don't demand the same depth of understanding of most of their topics that robots do. A half-hour on Wikipedia, followed by maybe twice that on YouTube, is enough to fake your way through most topics without soundjng like a total ignoramus, and this is enough. Or you can admit that you're new to something, or don't follow it much; this generally doesn't draw the same sort of hostility from normies that it does from robots.

But learning is where it starts. And having spent so long refusing to relate, it now must start with you, not them.
>>
>>17406249
>At least here in murrica that's a privilege most baby boys get by default.
And legal in all of the """"progressive"""" Western world that respects human rights my friend :)
>>
>>17406249
>boo hoo i got my dick chopped because i was born as a male in a wealthy nation
Most people on this planet are born in poor savage nations and if you were born a female in one of them (a lot more likely than being born an american male) you'd be treated like shit for your entire life. You wouldn't have the right to turn men down in the first place and if you tried to assert your opinion you would be beaten.

If you hate being a man you can always switch genders, you know. That shit is pretty cheap and easy even in 'murica once you've get everyone convinced you're serious.
>>
>>17406249
God damn you are a pathetic piece of shit. Go back to /r9k/ and wallow in self-pity. This board is for people who actually want to improve and do something better in their lives. You on the other hand are clearly not interested in anything but whining and avoiding responsibility.
>>
>>17406261
>>17406262
>his argument btfo of yours so you have to resort to petty name calling
lmao, what a woman tactic.
>>
>>17406261
>>17406262
says people who were born into the same wealthy first world countries as me AND still get all the benefits of being a woman.

Yeah so easy to call others whinny and pathetic when you're born into the most privileged, entitled protected general demographic in human history.
>>
>>17406261
>someone makes up a dishonest claim about the exist of a gender wage gap
>Oh my God those poor opressed Western women, let's spend years covering this topic in the media, politics, and pretty much everywhere!
>some guy complains that it's legal for him to be mutilated at birth
>OH MY GOD THERE ARE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES OUT THERE WITH PEOPLE STARVING AND WOMEN OVER THERE HAVE IT REALLY BAD PLEASE JUST STOP WITH YOUR NON-ISSUES THANKS
>>
>>17406099
>>there are people in this thread who cannot comprehend that there are men mentally incapable of understanding socialising to the point that they're stuck as frustrated virgins
Oh, no; we get that. But the robots, by and large, are not among them; there are almost certainly a few, but I would not expect a higher proportion than the general population, and I wouldn't expect them to be the angry ones. The rest are not autistic; they just don't want to bother. What drives that DOES differ: some are driven by hate, some can't muster the emotional fortitude, a few are just lazy, and so on.

And most of them know this, despite years of telling themselves otherwise. The high prevalence of self-diagnosed folks among them is the key indicator here. They refuse to get tested properly, because they know the tests would come back negative, and then what would their excuse be? They give actual autistics a bad name.
>>
>>17406281
Women want to believe they're the biggest, most oppressed victims in the world, even when the exact opposite is true. And they get mad as fuck if you ever challenge that in any way.
>>
>>17406249
>And even after all that hard work, still also be expected to do literally all the work in asking girls out and taking them on dates.
Oh God, Boner-Boy is putting in an appearance again. Oh, the horrors of having literally one job in relationships. Making the first move is not remotely "all the work".
>>
>>17406290
Why does your name contain "man" despite you being a woman?
>>
>>17406290
>called him out for saying men have to do all the work and then went on to trivialise the man's role by saying men "have literally one job in relationships".
really made me think
>>
>>17406290
You're right, making the first move is not remotely all the work.

Before you even make the first move you've got make sure you were born tall enough and with a good enough face for this particular womans standards.
Then you've gotta work out to be nice and muscular, work your way up to a high paying job, and dress up in nice clothes.
Then comes the minuscule little first move part which we already mentioned
Then you've got to carry on a conversation, making sure to be smooth, confidant, funny and charming the entire time without a single mistake.
Then you ask her out on a date, gotta have that planned out already
Pick her up in the nice care you have to have to bring her to the date. Hope that first period of conversing while having to be smooth/funny/etc wasn't too hard, cause now you've gotta do that for a couple hours.
Break out the wallet because along the way of this date you've gotta pay for every single thing the 2 of you do.
After a few of these dates you've hopefully impressed her enough to finally have sex. Make sure you were born with a big enough dick first, then move in. Remember, you have to know exactly how to perfectly pleasure her for a nice long time, giving her plenty of orgasms and ignoring your own pleasure because if you came before she's done it 5 times you'e a pathetic failure of a man and will never have sex with her again, or anyone she knows cause she's gonna tell everyone how terrible you were.

And women have to, uh, sit there, say yes, and judge everything the man gives and does for her. Christ I can't even imagine having to deal with that, guess I really should be thankful I was born a man! Thanks /adv/ I've seen the light.
>>
>>17406056
Haha well as I'm not autistic that wasn't really an issue.
>>
>>17406155
Holy shit this guy just waltzes in and OP is BTFO! All true.
>>
>>17406342
>Inspirational post by anon destroys OP's argument with class and wit!
>click to read more
>>
>>17406267
He's right though. Fuck off back to your containment board and jerk it to your waifu. At least mrs palmer will take your virginity.
>>
>>17406348
another women tactic
>>
>>17406155
>>17406342
Historically, only 40% of men reproduce, while over 80% of women did.

We briefly had a system where a roughly equal number of men and women reproduced together, but then modern liberal culture started taking over and destroyed that, with women at the helm attempting to restructure society to suit their own instinctive hypergamous nature more strongly than ever. Women would prefer to share and only reproduce with the top 10% of men (or better) and are slowly heading closer and closer to that every day.
>>
How do I get women into bed. I don't know the whole process.
Phase1: approach girl
Phase 2: talk to her and be confident
Phase 3: ???
Phase 4: profit
What the fuck is phase 3? Even Tv shows and movies skip over it.
>>
>>17406348
I'm a guy. Pretty sure other anon was as well. Everyone is just sick of your fucking pathetic whining. You know, whining and being a perpetual victim, like you say women do?
>>
>>17406261
>Trivializing any form of genital cutting, regardless of sex or context
>Too myopic and angry to even care about the bigger picture. Stuck in the me me me me.
Par for the course. Another myopic piece of clutter in the way. I don't blame the Soviets for trying a grand purge, even if it was naive and backed by bad intentions. It's very tempting to just get rid of know nothin's who don't know how to think.
>>
>>17406355
Not sure what the fuck that has to do with my post, but OK. If what they are doing takes the autists and whinging little manlets out of the genepool, I support it. I'm getting laid and have a kid, so I must be doing OK.
>>
>>17406348
I hope you work in a hospital or other emergency service
>Hello 911, I need help I've been stabbed
>Wait, your voice is a little unclear and I can't tell. Are you a man or a woman?
>I'm a man
>Well then get the FUCK over it and quit complaining you fucking pussy bitch god
>What? I've been legitimately hurt here, I need help
>OH MY GOD DO YOU EVER STOP COMPLAINING! I'll have you know the other day some misogynistic pig walking on the street had the nerve to say "Hello" to me. I nearly vomited, it was horrible. That's what a real problem is like.
>Oh god, I'm losing consciousness, please, somebody...
>UGH you fucking man children just never stop. Just MAN UP and deal with it. Never call this number again or I'll have you arrested for rape
>>
>>17404938
>>
>>17406364
It's all fun and games until society collapse because it turns out 90% of men don't like being used as slaves.

By all means I hope your kids enjoy eventually being invaded by and killed/raped by the eventual muslim invasion.
>>
>>17404938
People don't like those who break their expectation or that are genuinely different.
>>
>>17406366
Hahaha good one. I'm pretty sure a serious medical emergency is slightly different to an autist something out because he can't get laid. I hope you aren't on the debate team. I'm also a guy, so your little roleplay doesnt work.

>>17406374
Top kek. Not sure what Muslims have to do with this. If you had bred, and anyone invaded, your spawn would sit in a corner crying. Generally in nature, the strongest and fittest get to breed, as that's what nature wants, strong children, not autists, as they couldn't run a community. Fuck, you have a meltdown over not getting laid, imagine if you were actually entrusted to do something important.
>>
>>17406387
*sperging not something in the first paragraph.
>>
>>17406374
People will form roving bands that rapidly shake out into a hierarchical control structure, rape and pillage for a while, then settle into tribes and fight with other tribes over resources.
>>
>>17406294
>Why does your name contain "man" despite you being a woman?
Because I'm not a woman. Just a man sick of how guys like him have put women constantly on the defensive and, in so doing, ruined the dating scene for both sexes.
>>17406304
>went on to trivialise the man's role by saying men "have literally one job in relationships"
Well, what other job do they have that's exclusive to them? There are no others left; pretty much everything else has been split up, and can no longer be called the "job" of either side. And that's not even counting the things that were never one side's job anyway.
>>
>>17406366
Kid, you forgot to take your meds again.
>>
>>17406324
>born tall enough and with a good enough face
As opposed to being born with the right face and figure? Not either sex's job.

>/fit/, employed, in basic touch
>Taking care of yourself is not a relationship thing, it is a LIFE thing. Not a job in relationships.

>Perfect social skills, "without a single mistake"
Don't exaggerate. But again, not a relationship thig, but a life thing. And again, not exclusive to either sex.

>Then you ask her out on a date, gotta have tha1t planned out already
Um, no, actually, you don't have to have it planned out already. Even if you did, this is what cliches are good for; there are many, many stock choices that nobody minds. Your refusal to use these is no one's problem but your own. So either not a job or trivial.

>Break out the wallet because along the way of this date you've gotta pay for every single thing the 2 of you do.
Insert current year, just don't surprise her with it. Or, date frugal. There are lots of ways. Either way, trivial.
>>
>>17406324
>After a few of these dates you've hopefully impressed her enough to finally have sex. Make sure you were born with a big enough dick first, then move in.
Your size insecurity is your problem. It does not reflect reality. Not a job.

>Remember, you have to know exactly how to perfectly pleasure her for a nice long time, giving her plenty of orgasms and ignoring your own pleasure because if you came before she's done it 5 times you'e a pathetic failure of a man and will never have sex with her again, or anyone she knows cause she's gonna tell everyone how terrible you were.
Don't exaggerate. Also, making sure she's happy is not difficult stuff. Just pay attention. Trivial.

>And women have to, uh, sit there, say yes, and judge everything the man gives and does for her.
And do most of the planning after the first date, and fret over his insecurities while never hinting at hers lest she be branded a crazy, and take responsibility for everything that goes wrong, yada yada yada. Little of which amounts to a relationship job, but even so, the count is one versus zero, and the one ends after the first move is made. Yes, I trivialize some things. It is not wrong to trivialize the trivial.
>>
>>17406366
>compares having to make the first move to being stabbed
And you wonder why your arguments get trivialized. Perspective is a virtue.
>>
>>17406324
You're a failure in life for one reason only: because you chose to be. You cannot deny that fact. Now take your bitter virgin self back to /r9k/.
>>
>>17406324
You're overinflating things to an unrealistic extent.

You've thrown yourself away and chosen slavery to your environment. Hopefully you realize you have more control than just letting other people run your life and every interaction, while you sit by, waiting to play the part of the sensor, to sense and generate a response. But you don't realize that it's all you do. All you do is respond. You are a slave and you jump between masters, your anger toward women is a distorted self disgust because you're too afraid to take any control.

Just let her run things, anon. Her perception is all that matter and she defines and frames the meaning of everything and anything, right? Good luck with that. Stay in that shell.
>>
>>17406466
>You're a failure in life for one reason only: because you chose to be. You cannot deny that fact. Now take your bitter virgin self back to /r9k/.
Or, better yet, don't. Leave them behind. They are the ones holding you back: like crabs in a bucket, they try very, very hard to pull down anyone who tries to get out.

Listen, Boner-Boy. You've been coming here and posting this nonsense about men doing all the work in relationships for at least a year, now. I've been tangling with you as Average-Man for some six months, and longer than that if the truth be known: the only reason I took a name was to name you.

Any ordinary troll would have gotten bored by now. But you, no, you're different. You keep coming back, and not just to spew that poison; indeed, in some threads you've even started to engage. And I believe that because of this, there is hope for you yet. You've lowered yourself into the bucket, no doubt about it, but for whatever reason, you can't let go of the line. That line will lead you out, if you follow it.

And that is why I've been asking the mods to global-permaban you. Yes, your spam is annoying, but in my own way, I am still trying to help you. Cut yourself off from the /r9k/ hugbox, and you will escape this self-inflicted hell.
>>
>>17406507
4chan really is terrible.
I'm lucky in that I'm not very needy and don't attempt to fill (or become aware of) my social voids. I come here because talking at people can be valuable, and there's always the possibility of substantive and meaningful conversation. I ultimately slowly proceed along a gradient until I'm only sticking around to fight with other people and hoping to find people aren't really so retarded. But alas, they are. And my continued miserable posting is in the same vein as a gambling addiction.

I can only imagine what the "culture" and feedback loops of most of the boards here would do to a young developing mind that's already isolated or vulnerable.
>>
>>17406513
Not sure who's side you are on here. Op needs a serious dose of reality. Everyone isn't on earth to pander to his fucking sexual desires. The sooner he learns that he isnt owes anything by anyone the better. He needs to gulp down a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up.
>>
>>17404565
>but if you gimped yourself from birth then it makes sense. It's like restarting a character in an RPG. Why would you continue to play a character with fucked up starting attributes? You're going to be worse than everyone else to the point where it's not even fun.
You can't reroll real lifeā€¦ at least not without dying first.
>>
oh wow thread is still up
>>
File: 1469539529211.gif (435KB, 247x181px) Image search: [Google]
1469539529211.gif
435KB, 247x181px
>>17404565
>It's like restarting a character in an RPG. Why would you continue to play a character with fucked up starting attributes? You're going to be worse than everyone else to the point where it's not even fun.

Fuck

Its like fallout, my special stats are probably something like 8 int, 7 per, 7 strength, 8 end, 6 ag, 3 luck, and 3 charisma

Hopefully reading all these books and doing all the shit that this guy >>17405092
>>17405157

Has been telling me about will boost my charisma stat enough that I can get in good with people in general
I sure am glad I didn't roll a lower int stat because even if I had more SPECIAL to put into str or whatever I don't know if my character would be able to comprehend the books and put them to use
>>
>>17404750
>It was only because she was drunk that she even did that with me, and when I asked her to dance she wasn't drunk enough to forget she had a boyfriend, she told me as nicely and genuinely as she could
>If her BAC level was just the smallest bit higher my whole life might be different right now
>It hurts so much
Anon, you don't want to be *that* guy. That's not how you want a relationship to start off.
>>
>>17407171
If I had been *that* guy I wouldn't be a virgin anymore
>>
>>17404878
>Honestly if you look half normal and lift, I don't see how you cant get laid, unless you come across as a serial killer.
Not anon, but the only woman I can remember to openly express they found me physically attractive was my (first and only) ex.
>>
>>17404947
This is probably a subconscious reason for why I'm single and a 30+ virgin.
>>
>>17406425
>Well, what other job do they have that's exclusive to them?
>>17406324
>>
>>17406444
>>17406452
I do love how all you can do is try to downplay all the stuff men have to do, but even you can't be delusional enough to pretend like women have to be basically anything.
>>
>>17406473
>chosen slavery
I haven't. I'm just pointing out what you have to do if you ever want to have a relationship with a woman.
>just let her run things
No see THAT'S slavery. You'll still be the one doing all the work and putting out all the money, but now you're don't even get to choose how you're doing it.

>>17406507
I haven't even been posting on this board for that long, get over yourself. There are in fact multiple people who see this system for what it is and aren't afraid of saying it. And how can you simultaneous claim I'm just a troll but that you also still genuinely want to help me? Face it, you just want to insult and feel better than somebody that wasn't born a perfect natural normalfag but still pat yourself on the back and say "yeah I'm such a good person, I really helped that guy by calling him a stupid loser and saying he should get banned from the websites he likes. I'm such a saint". Get over yourself.
>>
Should we make a continuation thread?

This thread has been super good for teaching non-normals how to fake it till they make it
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.